Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

We get to see her "growth" in the past 6 years.

- 6 pack abs

- high cheekbone

- fuller lips

- smaller nose

- 4 ribs removed

- cat eyes

- remove adam apple

- getting boobs

- injected 9 litres of filler in her ass

etc... out of her other few hundreds surgeries.

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

NINTCHDBPICT000601291334.jpg?w=620

I first saw this pic on one of those tweets about when people use apps to improve their features but get it wrong. Turns out this is real. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12373589/gym-addict-three-month-erection-muscle-food-supplement-drive/

Erection for 3 months? He can no longer get hard anymore. 

An erection that lasts longer than four hours is a medical emergency. The oxygen-deprived blood in your penis can damage tissue in the penis. Untreated priapism can result in damage or destruction of penile tissue and permanent erectile dysfunction.

https://www.healthline.com/health/priapism

On 9/4/2020 at 4:31 PM, runa said:

Look at M's doctor. You'll have an idea.

Considering the results, I'm sure her botox guy is responsible for at least some of his cosmetic treatments.

• 2 weeks later...

Jessica Alves steps out in style after having her TWELFTH nose job made from ear cartilage as she gushes about being able to 'breathe much better'

By ROXY SIMONS and CHARLOTTE DEAN FOR MAILONLINE | 17 September 2020

Jessica Alves has had her twelfth nose job, which she revealed to MailOnline she didn't know she was set to have.

The reality personality, 37, shared a glimpse of her new nose via Instagram following the cosmetic procedure after visiting the Prof. Dr. Ali Gürlek in Istanbul, Turkey, on Wednesday, before she was seen leaving the city's W hotel the following day.

Jessica explained to MailOnline: 'Throughout the years I have had a lot of problems, I have had a lot of nose jobs done in Brazil, Colombia, Iran, America and here in Istanbul with great success. 

33312398-8744345-image-a-67_160036702380

33312412-8744345-image-a-86_160036737103

'On the downside I've had infections with cartilage, but what caused problems was when they use cartilage from a donor and that's when my drama started a few years ago.

'My latest nose job was in January last year in Iran, the doctor cleared all my nose, removed all the cartilage and left it without any cartilage at all. That's why it was so shrunk.

'Now Dr. Ali Gürlek in Istanbul used cartilage from my ear and I can breathe much better now.'

Jessica added that she was refused the procedure five times, as she went on: 'I saw five different surgeons and everybody declined the surgery, they said they didn't know how to do it and they were overly negative.' 

She was having her legs syringed to remove nine litres of silicone oil from her legs and feet :scared: and had a lip lift and liposuction on her jawline as she wanted her face to be 'more feminine'.

The TV personality appeared to be in recovery as she posted videos in her hotel room via Instagram, and she also gushed about the 'great job' her doctor had done with her nose.

Jessica's nose appeared to have been rounded off while the bridge seemed to be more defined after being constructed from her ear cartilage.

She looked sensational in her social media posts, as she slipped into a flowing red gown that had a plunging neckline to show off her surgically enhanced assets. 

Earlier this month, Jessica shared graphic images of her botched chin filler after a trip to the beauty salon left her with a deep hole in her face.

The reality personality, 37, admitted she wanted to make her chin 'pointier' after seeing others have the same procedure when she got her lashes done in Essex.

However just weeks after getting the filler injected herself, Jessica noticed her chin had changed shape and she had developed an infection.

Explaining her woes, Jessica told MailOnline: 'Three months ago I went to a beauty salon in Essex to have fake eyelashes fitted and while in the salon I saw a few girls coming in and out having had fillers into their lips and chin.

'I liked the results and then asked if I could also have fillers in my chin to make it more pointy. The lady who performed the injections had only finished her training course and I had 1 millilitre of filler in my chin.'

Admitting that things soon took a turn, Jessica said: 'After few weeks I flew to Brazil and I started to see the shape of my chin changing. I had an infection and the fillers started to drip and form a deep hole on the centre on my chin.' :scared:

32916128-8709701-image-a-15_159956786303

The Celebrity Big Brother star went on to reveal that fillers in her legs and feet caused them to swell three shoe sizes after getting the treatment done in Brazil.

She said: ' From size shoes UK 7, I went up to size 9 or 1,  losing all my shoes. My legs and feet became really swollen causing me pain and discomfort.'

Jessica revealed all of the London surgeons she asked for help were unable to assist with her problem and she flew out to Istanbul in the hope she could find someone.  

However the surgeons in Turkey were also at a loss, as she revealed: 'I met with five surgeons and all of then said that they could not help. They just didn't know how to remove the fillers from my feet or how to close the hole on my chin.'

32917350-8709701-image-a-17_159957014257

Jessica admitted that the experience left her feeling 'emotional' because she worries that people think she is 'addicted' to surgery, but she insists she isn't. :1251: 

Jessica said: 'I had those surgeries for health reasons :1251: and also I am transitioning and few more surgeries along the line will be needed to perfect my female look.

'I just hope that people can learn from my mistakes and experiences. It isn't always pretty.'

Jessica, formerly known as the Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves, has spent more than £600,000 on surgeries, deciding to transition earlier this year.

She has recently undergone facial feminisation surgery, breast enlargement and bottom augmentation.

Jessica, whose surgeon is Ali Gurlek, lists her most recent surgeries as a nose job using ear cartilage, closing hole on the chin after fillers, lipo suction on her neck and jaw line as well as lipo on legs and feet.

She previously told MailOnline she finally feels like her outside appearance reflects her inner self.

She said: 'I wish I had started my transition sooner, rather than wasting time and money trying to become the man that I wasn't.

'I am much happier now and feel more like myself.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8744345/EXC-Jessica-Alves-TWELFTH-nose-job-ear-cartilage.html

2 minutes ago, horn said:

Jessica admitted that the experience left her feeling 'emotional' because she worries that people think she is 'addicted' to surgery, but she insists she isn't. :1251: 

Jessica said: 'I had those surgeries for health reasons :1251: and also I am transitioning and few more surgeries along the line will be needed to perfect my female look.

tenor.gif?itemid=11252596

33 minutes ago, horn said:

Jessica said: 'I had those surgeries for health reasons :1251: 

xrfDeEK.gif

38 minutes ago, horn said:

'I just hope that people can learn from my mistakes and experiences. It isn't always pretty.'

No worries Rodrigo, the average person doesn't have the funds to regularly mutilate themselves for fun. Thanks for the entertainment though sir!

45 minutes ago, horn said:

I am transitioning and few more surgeries along the line will be needed to perfect my female look.

:rotfl:further proof to show that this is nothing but a disgusting vanity project for him. He's not trans. He's disgusting. Kill it with fire.

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

Someone put this thing down already!

I think sadly he will either die due to some botched procedure or commit suicide as no amount of surgery will ever be enough.