Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

11 minutes ago, horn said:

Eloquent and polite?! :shock: 

I remember he had joined Big brother and was kicked out because he was making racist comment continuously. 

Well, I didn't watch Big Brother so I can't say anything...at least in this interview she was not dumb...

1 hour ago, Geiger83 said:

Well, I didn't watch Big Brother so I can't say anything...at least in this interview she was not dumb...

Well, maybe just like Caitlyn Jenner, it's Bruce Jenner who caused the accident that killed a lady, not Caitlyn.

Rodrigo Alves is racist but not Jessica Alves.

Guys, I am not defending her wrong acts, just saying in this Interview she spoke intelligently and was very polite. This is true as well as what you are saying. 

20 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Guys, I am not defending her wrong acts, just saying in this Interview she spoke intelligently and was very polite. This is true as well as what you are saying. 

Darling, don't worry, I'm not accusing or attacking you in anyway (and never in my mind thinking of doing so) . I'm just puzzled and made a comment.

:kiss2:

I'm not calling him a her because he's a nutcase with too much time and money. An insult to real trans women who have to scrimp and save to be able to survive. Stop giving this clown the attention HE craves.

Caitlyn Jenner is the same. Someone with too much money and bored to death. Bruce can sit up and say "I've always known" all day but I'm not buying it sorry. Neither of these men will ever get my respect.

41 minutes ago, Barbie said:

This Michael Jackson nose :rotfl:someone put HIM out of his misery already!

Why would you wish death upon her? And this person identifies as a female so you should respect that. 

I've said this on multiple occasions, but I just don't get the flat out hate for this person who clearly has body dysmorphic disorder. Even if she used the N word, which is super wrong, I don't think she deserves people saying she should die. 

12 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Why would you wish death upon her? And this person identifies as a female so you should respect that. 

I've said this on multiple occasions, but I just don't get the flat out hate for this person who clearly has body dysmorphic disorder. Even if she used the N word, which is super wrong, I don't think she deserves people saying she should die. 

I don't care what he identifies as. I don't respect him and that's THAT. He's a clown.

Just now, ULIZOS said:

So you hope he dies? 👍 

I don't care what happens to him to be honest. This wackjob ran out of body parts to slice and dice so now out of boredom he's trying on a new gender :rotfl:like I said, an insult to real trans people. This FOOL will continue to be mocked by me and I don't give a fuck who doesn't like it. I'm sure once he gets bored of the tits he'll switch back to "Rodrigo" and continue to disfigure himself :chuckle:

On 7/22/2020 at 10:28 PM, horn said:

He was kicked out of Celebrity Big Brother back in 2018 due to his racist attitude.

Oh wait so he's racist too? Another reason for me to rightfully detest this failed science experiment. And yes, I believe all racists should die. So yeah @ULIZOS I guess I do want him dead.

38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86.gif

On 8/12/2020 at 8:52 AM, Barbie said:

Oh wait so he's racist too? Another reason for me to rightfully detest this failed science experiment. And yes, I believe all racists should die. So yeah @ULIZOS I guess I do want him dead.

38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86.gif

I’m no fan of this person either but you don’t know her personally and your opinion is totally unacceptable. 

6 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I’m no fan of this person either but you don’t know her personally and your opinion is totally unacceptable. 

me wanting racists to die off is unacceptable? okay then

f42d36ef96e69be9adcfd4fb4c077508.gif

On 7/21/2020 at 4:38 PM, horn said:

‘Human Ken Doll’ undergoes $54K bum augmentation :manson: 

098fe4f1dbed426c52f75efc2141049e

She's looking like Sharon Watts from EastEnders

Well at least he/she looks less bad as a woman. There's that.

Very Mariah.

I do fear for his/her mental health. I would not be surprised of he/she ended up killing himself. All that money spent and you still look like a mess. And increasingly alien-like. That can't be good.

I mean

In my humble opinion this was better:

ETZ2VUZWoAEuOv9.jpg

It's a shame he didn't stop here:

ken-humano.jpg

Sure, plastic mess but still seemed human.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:08 PM, Genevieve Vavance said:

I don't think he's happy, he seems very erratic

and yes he looks ridiculous :lmao: 

His father just died so I hope that doesn't send him over the edge.

This is all just very sad. Who performs surgery like that and thinks it's acceptable?

6 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

His father just died so I hope that doesn't send him over the edge.

This is all just very sad. Who performs surgery like that and thinks it's acceptable?

I think he doesn't know what he/she wants. this is pretty bad, I mean we laugh and stuff but lots of people kill themselves because they can't find their identity this way 😞 

first he wanted to be the living Ken doll and now Mariah Carey, that's quite a jump