Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

16 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Mariah?

OMG I thought exactly the same LOL🤣

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Good grief, that nose! There's nearly nothing there. 

But where does a z list celebrity get the money to do all these operations?

Her family is rich hence all she does is spending money.

22 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

The left one has gone west! 

Life is peaceful there? :dazed: 

Anyway, she will get it fix in her next plastic surgery procedure along with her collapsed nose.

'It doesn't bother me that I have a male voice and genitals now': Rodrigo Alves reveals she has a 'J-Lo butt' after spending £30K to have 9 LITRES of filler injected in her bottom

Rodrigo Alves has revealed she now has a 'JLO butt' and 'Kim Kardashian hips' after undergoing a Bioplasty buttock augmentation that involved her having nine litres of filler injected into her bottom at a cost of £30,000. :scared:

The 36-year-old, who is a transgender woman, said she doesn't care that she still has a 'male voice' and 'male genitals' for the time being as she feels 'sexy for the first time in [her] life' with her new curves. 

Rodrigo flew home to Brazil to reunite with her family last month and the Bioplasty procedure is currently available there despite the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8483961/Rodrigo-Alves-J-Lo-butt-spending-30K-9-LITRES-filler-injected-bottom.html

Has her dad disinherited her now? Wasn't that a threat? If he started to dress in women's clothes? And now he's transitioned! Dad will be pissed.

4 hours ago, nightcutter said:

Has her dad disinherited her now? Wasn't that a threat? If he started to dress in women's clothes? And now he's transitioned! Dad will be pissed.

He has yet to chop his dick off due to the pandemic.

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty scary but it is also somehow interesting to listen her tell her story. I can't judge her.

You guys can hear a little bit of her story in this interview (original Portuguese but there are subtitles):

P.S. I have to add that she is very eloquent and polite. The host is mostly bad but in this interview he was very professional though