Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

On 1/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, horn said:

Didn't his father once say if he does drag, he will cut off his financial aid? :1251:

Lol. Yes, because doing drag is where his dad draws the line!

:lmao:

• 1 month later...

Human Ken Doll Will Undergo 'Most Painful Surgery Yet' In Transition Into Barbie
Rodrigo Alves wants bones around eyes shaved for gender change.
February 12, 2020 @ 17:59PM

Rodrigo-Alves-Human-Ken-Doll-Facial-Femi

“Human Ken Doll” Rodrigo Alves, who is transitioning into a woman, will have her jawline, forehead and the bones around her eyes shaved to feminize her face, the Daily Mail has reported.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, Alves, famed for her slew of plastic surgery over the years, recently came out as a transgender woman — and posed in femme fashions.

Now the reality TV star has told the Mail that she’s flown to Antwerp, Belgium to have her jawline, forehead and the bones around her eyes shaved to look even more feminine.

Dr. Bart Van de Ven will operate on Alves, 36, in what she says will be her “most painful surgery yet!”

According to Alves, who is known for appearing on England’s Celebrity Big Brother, “Before going ahead with this surgery I did a lot of research. Dr. Bart has been performing facial feminization surgeries for many years and achieves amazing results. He has performed this surgery on more than 2,000 trans women.

“After I met him I felt really confident and he also understands my needs and my expectations really well.

“Today is the last day of my life that I look at the face of a man in the mirror,” Alves told the publication on Wednesday, February 12. “And as from tomorrow I will have a female face, which will change my life forever.”

Alves previously spent more than $600,000 in U.S. dollars on cosmetic surgery, earning the “Human Ken Doll” nickname.

Now Alves wishes to be called “Roddy” in her true gender identity.

Alves has told the Sunday People, “It feels amazing to finally tell the world I’m a girl.

“I’m known as Ken but inside I’ve always felt like Barbie.”

Alves, who claimed to have been suicidal before beginning her transition in October 2019, now wants to be referred to by the pronouns “her” and “she.”

The star is getting more plastic surgery to make her dreams come true.

Scroll through Radar’s gallery for more.

Before The Change
Alves looked vastly different before starting her plastic surgery and gender transition journeys.

What’s Next
Alves said her plastic surgeon in Belgium will give her Type III brow bone reduction (with a brow lift and hairline lowering), Temporal PEEK implants, Chin and jaw recontouring and a Tracheal shave.

Exciting Time
The doctor "will make an incision inside my hairline and shave the forehead and the brow bone, because the protruding brow bone is a typically male feature. He will then add bone cement to obtain the desired forehead shape," Alves told the Daily Mail.

Grueling Process
Alves said, "The brows will be lifted and the hairline will be lowered during this process. My temples will be filled up with temporal PEEK implants, to give my face a more oval appearance. [My doctor] will also shave the bones around my eyes, which will make me look much more suave and feminine. Then, he will make an incision inside my mouth and shave my jawline and my chin to make my face look smaller and give it a V-shape. Lastly, he will shave down my Adam’s apple."

Under The Knife
Alves expects her new plastic surgery to take four hours, followed by about a three-week recovery period.

Transitioning
The UK reality TV star previously told Sunday People, “I will have a penile inversion and my testicles will be removed." In her new Daily Mail interview, Alves said, "It is hard work to be a woman, but I love every detail that comes with such high maintenance: hair, nails, eye lashes, eyebrows, skin, laser hair removal etc."

https://radaronline.com/photos/transgender-human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-has-more-plastic-surgery/

'WISH I'D TRANSITIONED BEFORE!' Human Ken Doll Roddy Alves looks sensational in stunning red dress now she identifies as a woman
Christy Cooney | 7 Feb 2020

HUMAN Ken Doll Roddy Alves has been spotted looking sensational in a plunging red dress after announcing that she now identifies as a woman.

Alves, 36, who announced her transition last month, was pictured stepping out of a car in London's Mayfair on Wednesday night.

NINTCHDBPICT000560583080.jpg
Human Ken Doll Roddy Alves has been seen in a plunging red dress after announcing that she now identifies as a woman

NINTCHDBPICT000560583093.jpg
Alves, 36, announced her transition last month

NINTCHDBPICT000560583086.jpg
She was pictured entering upmarket Chinese restaurant Park Chinois in London's Mayfair on Wednesday night

Alves, originally from Brazil, gained her nickname after spending over £600,000 on more than 70 plastic surgeries while living as a male to achieve the "perfect" look.

But two weeks ago she flew to Turkey to undergo surgery on her chest, and now sports a D-cup as well as hair and eyelash extensions.

She was seen looking stunning in high heels and a fitted red dress with puffed sleeves on her way to eat at upmarket Chinese restaurant Park Chinois, MailOnline reported.

Speaking about her transition with the Sunday People last month, Alves said: “I’m known as Ken but inside I’ve always felt like Barbie.

“It feels ­amazing to finally tell the world I’m a girl.

“I finally feel like the real me. Glamorous, beautiful and feminine.

“For years I tried to live my life as a man. I had a fake six pack put in, I had fake muscles in my arms but I was lying to myself.

“I’m a woman and have always had a feminine brain. Now my body matches my mind.”

'I HOPE PEOPLE CAN ACCEPT ME'

Alves, who now lives in London, had her first plastic surgery at 17.

Her spending since has included £30,000 on nose jobs, £8,000 on Botox, £16,000 on liposuction, £10,000 on pec implants, £22,000 on a fake six-pack, £7,000 on fillers to his arms, £5,000 on a hair transplant, £3,000 on calf shaping, and £28,000 to remove four of his ribs.

She made her debut as a transwoman this month on Italian chat show Live – Non è la D'Urso, walking out to Shania Twain's Man I Feel Like A Woman.

She is set to complete her transition with gender realignment surgery next year.

"I’m having face feminisation surgery," she told the Sunday People.

“A few years ago I could never have done this but it feels easier now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10912127/human-ken-doll-roddy-alves-looks-sensational-in-stunning-red-dress-now-she-identifies-as-a-woman/

I like when transgender women look outrageous! 

She just better be careful with her nose. I think I remember seeing a clip where her MD tells her not to do any further nose jobs because it would be dangerous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

'NOW I'M BARBIE' This Morning shock as ‘Human Ken Doll’ reveals she’s now a woman called Jessica – and wants to have a baby
Jamie Downham | 13 Jul 2020, 14:33Updated: 13 Jul 2020, 16:18

THIS Morning viewers were shocked today as the star formerly known as 'Human Ken Doll' Rodrigo Alves appeared as a woman called Jessica.

The Brazilian-born transgender, who was on Celebrity Big Brother in 2018, explained she'd spent £55,000 on "feminisation" surgery - and now wants a baby.

b066b106-90f0-4470-b737-0adbc0ab8e05-1.j

The 36-year-old told hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford that she was "never Ken" insisting: "I'm Barbie."

She explained: "I was very unhappy and I either had the transition or die. It was one or the other.

"I still need two or three more surgeries to complete my transition, and then I swear I will be done with plastic surgery – there is only so much one can take."

Jessica, who has had her famous six-pack and Adam's apple removed, added: "My priority is myself and my transition. I would like to have a child and like to have a baby."

caca5301-1b88-4872-92fd-0695f3a23489.jpg

8753d5b0-e60f-4c68-86bd-3f9cc1032a9b.jpg

Jessica added that she had been living a lie as a man and had dressed as a woman at home while not making media appearances.

She explained: "Over the years I have been playing a character and being a man and I tried my best to be a male. After all, I was born in this body as a male."

Eamonn listed the staggering amount of surgery she had undergone in recent months, telling Jessica: "I want to recount to people what this has taken. Female hormones - several procedures.

"Obviously your hair - you've had extensions added. That six-pack Ruth was talking about, I understand that has been removed."

The 60-year-old host added: "You've had face feminisation surgery at a cost of £25,000, breast enlargement surgery.

"Your Adam's apple was removed, then there were lower body feminisation procedures including injections in your knees, your bottom, your hips your feet.

"That occurred over a course of five days in Brazil at a cost of £30,000."

One worried fan tweeted: "Jessica Alves looks amazing, but I really do hope she is finished with plastic surgery. For her own health and life ahead."

Another said: "This is sad to see! Just cannot imagine the pain going through all of these procedures.... and the money???"

Jessica was born Rodrigo Alves in Brazil in 1983 and moved to London when she was 19, where she studied at the London School of Economics.

Before becoming a TV personality, Alves worked as an air steward. She started with a nose job aged 19 and went on to have dozens of other procedures.

She came out as transgender earlier this year, speaking about it in an interview on This Morning with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12109001/this-morning-human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-jessica/