Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

Imagine living such a frivolous life.

He doesn't appear to have a job or make any real contribution to society - all he does is use his family's money to fund his petty self-indulgences. I find that more disgusting then his physical appearance.

Ignore my 2014 post.

• 3 weeks later...

The Human Ken Doll undergoes controversial surgery to look like a 'sexy cat'
Brazilian Rodrigo Alves said he can't close his eyes properly, even when sleeping, after undergoing the controversial surgery

By Lucy NeedhamSenior Celebrity Reporter | 31 JAN 2019

0_PAY-MAIN-MAIn-Rodrigo-Alves.jpg

Rodrigo Alves, better known as 'The Human Ken Doll', has undergone his 70th surgery to reshape his eyes and give them a 'sexy smouldering look.' It was the third time the former Celebrity Big Brother star went under the knife this month alone, having previously had numerous lifts, replacing a chin implant and a nose job to help him breathe.

Rodrigo, 35, jetted off to Tehran, Iran, for the controversial surgery which he hopes will help in his latest quest for pop stardom. The plastic performer, who has £600,000 worth of body modifications, will perform at the Eurovision Song Contest opening party in May.

He is also preparing to release his first Aqua 'Barbie Girl' inspired song, called 'Plastic World' - about his many surgeries.

Rodrigo said: "“I had very the very controversial canthopexy surgery. No one has cat eyes unless they have had work done to make them look like a cat. “It makes your eyes look sexy, more awake and if you are using make-up, it can enhance their look even more. “My surgeon cutaway the skin and removed it, then he pulled the muscles together.

“Now I can’t close my eyes and need medication drops while I recover."

Comparing himself to 'The Bionic Man,' Rodrigo said he was healing quickly. "Thanks to so much hyperbaric oxygen therapy and my face lift has already healed. “Whenever I nap now, I struggle to close my eyes properly, they don’t shut 100% like normal but eventually they will.

“I have had this work in-preparation for performing at the Eurovision opening party and have been trying to turn myself into a pop icon. “I want to transform myself from Ken Doll to looking like a pop star, I’m changing my wardrobe, my look and haircut.

“I want to look less boring, I don’t want to look like a 35-year-old. “My song ‘Plastic World’ celebrates those who have had body modifications to be happy, to help them own it and live life. “It’s a very cheesy pop-song, it’s like Barbie Girl by Aqua, but now this song is from the Ken Doll instead.”

After waking-up from the fourth surgery to his chin two weeks ago with Dr. Shahriar Ilkhani from Parisian Beauty, Rodrigo realised it looked too big. Eventually he realised, while under deepening sedation prior to the operation that he selected the wrong silicone implant and has since had it altered this week [MON]. Rodrigo said: “I was brought lots of different silicone implants but by then I was groggy and drunk from the sedation and picked the wrong one.

“When I woke up, I realised it wasn’t the one I wanted and was far too big, so I made my surgeon Dr. Shahriar Ilkhani change it for me. “I now have a diamond shaped chin that looks good and I’m very happy.” Rodrigo’s most recent surgery on Wednesday with Dr. Moslem Ghobadi marks his 70th in total and third time under anaesthetic in a month.

But he believes he is healing well with his recovery has been sped-up by hyperbaric oxygen therapy – a treatment that allows the body to take in more oxygen - promoting stem cell developed to repair damage inside the body. This treatment is usually reserved for divers suffering from ‘the bends’, also known as decompression sickness (DCS), and people with diabetes, whose bodies struggle to heal from wounds. Rodrigo said: “Three lots of general anaesthetic in a month is not very good or healthy, now I have to rest, follow a diet routine, minerals and vitamins.

“During my time in Iran, I have had a temple life, cheek lift, middle facelift, lip lift and my nose reconstructed from cartilage, which has saved my breathing. “I did some research and while a Harley Street doctor does nose operations three or four times a week, a surgeon out here in Iran does it three or four times a day. “Practice makes perfect, we all know a person is much better in their jobs if they practice it a lot.”

During his recovery, Rodrigo reports to have put on two stone (28lbs) as he is rarely active, constantly eating room service, or in the clinic. He hopes to shed the excess weight before his performance at Eurovision, claiming he will ‘wow’ viewers with his singing, dancing and entertaining flare.

Rodrigo said: “My song is pop and fun, it gives the people want they expect from a popstar who can sing, dance and entertain. “My music will inspire people to follow their dreams, to do what they want without being judged. “Everyone is afraid of being judged, regardless of whether they have had surgery or not. “I encourage safe plastic surgery if it will benefit them, but I always think people should be educated.

“I have a degree and can speak five languages, so it’s not all about my surgery, I can also sing and dance too because I’m hardworking and dedicated.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/human-ken-doll-undergoes-controversial-13932625

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves ‘so happy’ with more surgery as he returns from Iran
Louise GriffinWednesday 6 Feb 2019 11:25 am

sec_50799497-6a68.jpg

Rodrigo Alves – also known as the Human Ken Doll – has revealed he’s ‘so happy’ after his latest surgery. The TV star spent four weeks in Tehran, the capital of Iran, for the eye lift, chin-implants, face lift, and his 11th rhinoplasty (nose job). Despite the swelling and bandages, the Celebrity Big Brother star beamed as he returned to Heathrow Airport, rocking a long fur coat. Ahead of his appearance on This Morning, the 35-year-old shared his excitement on his Instagram, writing: ‘After 4 weeks in #tehran for my surgeries revision at @parsianbeauty I have now landed in #london. ‘I may have gained few pounds due to surgeries and down time but who cares! Nobody is perfect at least I can now breath and I fell so happy ! (sic)’

sei_50739661-16f9.jpg

It comes after Rodrigo was left feeling ‘anxious’ after having fibrosis removed from his face earlier this year. He said he had ‘hard lumps’ in his face which took a mammoth five hour operation to remove. The star visited his surgeon for a facelift and lip lift procedure, only to find he needed to have 200 threads also taken out of his face. Surgeons also removed 5cm of skin. Rodrigo believes the threads came from earlier procedures that involve soluble threads being injected in a spider web formation to tighten the face by stimulating the production of collagen.

sei_50739958-2779.jpg

He told Metro.co.uk: ‘I don’t recommend that treatment to anyone.’ Of his surgery, he told us: ‘They will finally change my chin implant for a diamond shaped one, which will make my face look smaller, and my 11th nose job where he will use a cartilage from my rib.

Despite hoping to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest this year, it was later announced that Serhat would be doing the honours. Nevertheless, the star appears to be thrilled after his latest surgery, and well on the way to recovery.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/06/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-so-happy-with-more-surgery-as-he-returns-from-iran-8453636/?ito=cbshare

• 2 months later...

It looks so budget & cheap.

Too bad his plastic surgeon can't help to correct his coarse voice.

Why is he looking like a dead fish in the video?

And the awful choreography, why isn't everyone in sync?

He tried so hard to dance...  very Pariah-Scarey-esque.

Did he just pay a tribute to Floppita? They just stood still for like 15 seconds (2.18-2.33). They probably ran out of idea on how to fill this 15 seconds gap.

And he's trying to compete in Eurovision with this piece of shit? Will he even make it to qualification round?

On 4/27/2019 at 12:04 PM, horn said:

It looks so budget & cheap.

Too bad his plastic surgeon can't help to correct his coarse voice.

Why is he looking like a dead fish in the video?

And the awful choreography, why isn't everyone in sync?

He tried so hard to dance...  very Pariah-Scarey-esque.

Did he just pay a tribute to Floppita? They just stood still for like 15 seconds (2.18-2.33). They probably ran out of idea on how to fill this 15 seconds gap.

And he's trying to compete in Eurovision with this piece of shit? Will he even make it to qualification round?

It's too late for qualification now isn't it? Eurovision is only three weeks away.

But yes, utter rubbish only good for the sadly missed Eurotrash.

I just feel pity for the guy. But it always comes back to who are the surgeons who keep doing work on him! I suppose that's why he goes to Iran!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Human Ken Doll EXCLUSIVE: Rodrigo Alves reveals devastation after discovering his nose is COLLAPSING again following 11th rhinoplasty
By Rebecca Davison for MailOnline | 7 October 2019

He's been very vocal about having had 72 cosmetic procedures, costing in excess of £600k.

But the Human Ken Doll, real name, Rodrigo Alves, 36, has discovered that his love of going under the knife has come with a price - and not just a financial one.

Talking to MailOnline, he revealed that after having his 11th nose job back in January, to fix previous botched procedures, it has started to collapse again. 

19386826-7545527-Human_Ken_Doll_EXCLUSIV

He said: 'The results of this surgery were very pleasing at first but now I am going to have to have another surgery because it is sinking and I am scared, to be honest.

'Each time is riskier than the last and I'm worried that doctors aren't going to be able to fix my nose permanently.'

Rodrigo had the last risky procedure to help him to breathe after his nose started to sink once before, but doctors warned him that he could be left with a hole in his face if he continues to have operations.

19386846-7545527-Worried_Rodrigo_discuss

19386834-7545527-He_said_The_results_of_

19386840-7545527-He_continued_Each_time_

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7545527/Rodrigo-Alves-reveals-nose-COLLAPSING-again.html

Why is he called the human Ken doll? It's offensive to Ken! Ken looks nothing like this freak! My niece has a Ken doll and it's intellectually more engaging than this thing.

• 2 months later...

Human Ken Doll transforms into his female alter-ego Jessica as the 'gender fluid' star sports a long blond wig, sky-high heels and heavy make-up

• The surgery lover, 36, real name Rodrigo Alves, revealed in September that he has a female alter-ego and receives 'lots of compliments' when he transforms
  • He is spending increasing amounts of time living as 'Jessica'
  • On Monday, Rodrigo was spotted on Bond Street while dressed in a pair of £537 Balenciaga boots, a full length fur coat and donning a long blond wig
  • Speaking of being a 'gender fluid person', he told MailOnline: 'People should be able to express themselves in ways that reject labels and gender stereotypes'

He has found worldwide prominence due to his love of cosmetic surgery.

And Rodrigo Alves - also known as the Human Ken Doll - has transformed his look even further as he was spotted shopping on Bond Street on Monday.

The surgery lover, 36, who has a female alter-ego, appeared to be in 'Jessica' mode during the outing as he donned cascading blond locks and heels.

22350656-7801375-image-a-93_157658836711

Rodrigo looked incredible in the elegant look, which comprised of a black fur coat, matching hat, chic heels and a full face of make-up.

He has spoken candidly about his thoughts on sexuality and that 'people shouldn't be forced to identify as a particular gender' in the past.

And in September, the TV personality exclusively told MailOnline that he receives 'lots of compliments' when he transforms into Jessica.

Speaking of the concept of gender identity and branding himself as a 'gender fluid person', Rodrigo previously told MailOnline: 'People should be able to express themselves in ways that reject labels and gender stereotypes.'

22350660-7801375-image-a-94_157658836970

22350646-7801375-image-a-95_157658837198

22350654-7801375-image-a-96_157658837405

22350650-7801375-image-a-105_15765897285