Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

EXCLUSIVE

Rodrigo Alves' billionaire father reveals he will cut him out of his will if he dresses as a female again... as he's rumoured to be taking a break to have a sex change

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5620239/Rodrigo-Alves-billionaire-father-cut-dresses-female.html?ito=social-facebook

1 hour ago, jaron said:

EXCLUSIVE

Rodrigo Alves' billionaire father reveals he will cut him out of his will if he dresses as a female again... as he's rumoured to be taking a break to have a sex change

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5620239/Rodrigo-Alves-billionaire-father-cut-dresses-female.html?ito=social-facebook

Really?

THAT'S where you draw the line, Dad?   :rotfl:

On 4/17/2018 at 9:48 PM, jaron said:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

just no

why did I open it :(

You wanna bury your head in there don’t even try to deny

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 3:41 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Here he is now at Miami.

Are you sure this isn't from that old movie?  Except he emerges from the water....not carrying a girl....but is one?  is?SmUU67AERlruN4QTtitEOhSJ6uMKwAtMqxbxk

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 5:44 AM, Rebel Saviour said:

He's entering the house of the Italian Big brother tonight:dead:.

What was he like ?  We need to know :lol:

On 5/15/2018 at 2:05 AM, todsmod said:

Are you sure this isn't from that old movie?  Except he emerges from the water....not carrying a girl....but is one?  is?SmUU67AERlruN4QTtitEOhSJ6uMKwAtMqxbxk

The creature from the Black Lagoon looks a bit like the lovable fish man in The Shape of Water !  

24 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The creature from the Black Lagoon looks a bit like the lovable fish man in The Shape of Water

Haven't seen that movie...YET!  On my list, though.

I swear if I saw this "thing" on the street, I'd have to touch it, poke at it, scratch it....just to see what it feels/consists of (or maybe I'd just use a stick)!?  :provoke:

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

What was he like ?  We need to know :lol:

The creature from the Black Lagoon looks a bit like the lovable fish man in The Shape of Water !  

He stayed there three days. He had a shower completly naked in front of the cameras (ewwwwwww) and flirted with some guys in the Jacuzzi.:lmao:

Just now, Rebel Saviour said:

He stayed there three days. He had a shower completly naked in front of the cameras (ewwwwwww) and flirted with some guys in the Jacuzzi.:lmao:

:lmao:Thanks Rebel Saviour.  He is definitely a unique character ! 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Some more current photos of one of the forum's cult figures !  

Next level: The TV presenter has made it clear to MailOnline that he wants to move to Milan - where there is a career in TV as a extravagant, flamboyant showman waiting for him

Trendy: Showing off his flair for fashion he teamed the look with a matching white blazer and added mustard coloured trousers and multi-coloured loafers

Sartorially savvy: The plastic surgery addict opted for his statement, fitted look as he stepped out in the British capital

Now again as a MAN ?

Didnt he changed to a WOMAN ?

IT is like a chameleon, depends on mood as what IT goes out.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, jaron said:

Now again as a MAN ?

Didnt he changed to a WOMAN ?

IT is like a chameleon, depends on mood as what IT goes out.

Because his father had threaten to cut him off the will.