Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, horn said:

Why was he invited to the GG?

They thought he was Chucky.

It is absolutely DETESTABLE that he was invited to the Golden Globes. It just shows how tone deaf the entertainment industry is. They wear their black dresses and run around with their #MeToo and #TimesUp hashtags yet they prop up an individual that is clearly mentally unstable who's been having surgeries to make him LOOK LIKE A DOLL. 

A DOLL. 

He should't be invited to anything. I find him to be disgusting on so many levels. 

On 8 January 2018 at 5:43 PM, horn said:

Why was he invited to the GG?

I know. Poor guy is obviously mentally unstable with all of those pointless surgeries. He is also famous for nothing other than trying to look like a Ken doll but instead looking like a demented Thunderbird. 

Like someone had mentioned earlier, our body can only take up to certain extend of surgeries.

When it reaches the limit, no one can save him.

When the time comes, it would be interesting to read his autopsy report as they will remove all the implants & silicon inside him and detailing all the surgeries & damages he had done to his body. Remember Whitney Houston? her silicon boobs were removed from her body and indicated on her autopsy report.

On 12.1.2018 at 5:34 PM, Kim said:

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and you look across the room. .....and through the gloom you see THESE TWO staring at you!

47E7EB3A00000578-5246625-image-a-17_1515433042580.jpg

I would get a heart attack,

holy molly, what on earth is this ??

Just sad, my eyey pain when I see this Ken toy

• 2 weeks later...
On 13 January 2018 at 3:34 AM, Kim said:

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and you look across the room. .....and through the gloom you see THESE TWO staring at you!

47E7EB3A00000578-5246625-image-a-17_1515433042580.jpg

OMG. Would think I had been transported to another universe with alien like creatures who were a cross between Thunderbirds and the Children of the corn. 

55 minutes ago, jaron said:

good Grief ! 

43 minutes ago, Kim said:

Seen Simon Cowell lately? Looks like Ken's Dad....

DUeJRZIXUAAM8Fs.jpg

WTF !  Also, Why does he NEVER buy clothes that fit him.  Always sizes too small.