Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He is at London Fashion week -  Our favourite Ken Doll and Thunderbird lookalike. 

Strike a pose: Ever the fashionista, Rodrigo opted for a white-and-olive colour palette, which complimented his bronzed complexion and coiffured blonde locks

He looks like Chucky from the Child's Play movies.

tumblr_omd46nHJYv1vpz9bio1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Bill said:

How's that Russian girl doing who claimed she could live off of water and sunlight?

Didn't hear about that, me!!  I'm sure she must be "blossoming" by now?

tumblr_mtgm2huvd71rwcxsno1_250.gif

6 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Didn't hear about that, me!!  I'm sure she must be "blossoming" by now?

tumblr_mtgm2huvd71rwcxsno1_250.gif

Here's a link.  And I was wrong.  Just light and air for her, nothing as fattening as water.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/human-barbie-strives-live-light-air-article-1.1707932

A Ukrainian model who lives her life as a "human Barbie" hopes to become a "Breatharian" who survives off nothing but light and air.

Valeria Lukyanova reportedly stopped eating and drinking water and claims to solely subsisting off "cosmic micro-food."

Valeria Lukyanova poses in a bathing suit. Many questioned if she was real when photos of her first surfaced in 2012.

Valeria Lukyanova poses in a bathing suit. Many questioned if she was real when photos of her first surfaced in 2012.

(VALERIA LUKYANOVA VIA FACEBOOK)

"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," she told IBT.

Valeria Lukyanova takes a selfie in a Facebook photo posted Feb. 21, 2014.

Valeria Lukyanova takes a selfie in a Facebook photo posted Feb. 21, 2014.

(VALERIA LUKYANOVA VIA FACEBOOK)

The young woman first made headlines in 2012 when she underwent radical plastic surgery to transform herself into a living version of the popular doll.

@Bill  OMG!!!  I'm NOT even going there!!!  I just can't.  That first pic made me chuckle (I thought that was Paris Hilton)....but too cute to be her.  Light & Air?  Good luck with that, you stupid cunt.  Some people.  When I'm really bored, I'll check out that link.  Anyway, Happy Tuesday To You!!!

504554c21b584cf18d5470940bcd79dd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, pieciolot said:

His nose is really fucked

Lol. I would say quite a lot about him is fucked.

On 10/06/2017 at 5:34 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

He is at London Fashion week -  Our favourite Ken Doll and Thunderbird lookalike. 

Strike a pose: Ever the fashionista, Rodrigo opted for a white-and-olive colour palette, which complimented his bronzed complexion and coiffured blonde locks

Fash pack: Displaying his slender physique - a result of recent fat-freezing liposuction - the modified man was set to enjoy a day of viewing the latest fashion trends

He looks like a lesbian.

For me there is something here about the doctors who do this to people.  The guys, and a lot of people like him are fucked up.  Surgeons who continue to indulge their  harmful ways are immoral and unethical, and they are breaking the hippocratic oath as they are inflicting harm on their patients.  He probably has a psychiatric illness which he is treating by making himself look less than human.   

On 16/07/2017 at 6:04 PM, Cal1974 said:

He looks like a lesbian.

For me there is something here about the doctors who do this to people.  The guys, and a lot of people like him are fucked up.  Surgeons who continue to indulge their  harmful ways are immoral and unethical, and they are breaking the hippocratic oath as they are inflicting harm on their patients.  He probably has a psychiatric illness which he is treating by making himself look less than human.   

I completely agree. I don't know cosmetic surgeons let people like this go this far. Clearly they're mentally ill.

As for looking like Ken,  he's about as successful as this guy who spent £20k to look like David Beckham but looks like Kim Jong Un.

jack-johnson-plastic-surgery-david-beckh

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

I completely agree. I don't know cosmetic surgeons let people like this go this far. Clearly they're mentally ill.

As for looking like Ken,  he's about as successful as this guy who spent £20k to look like David Beckham but looks like Kim Jong Un.

jack-johnson-plastic-surgery-david-beckh

I think with one or two minor surgeries, he'll look just like Beckham!!!  :lmao: