MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Would you pay thousands to look like THIS.... [merged]

• :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would've gotten a heart attack :lmao: 

On 12.1.2018 at 5:34 PM, Kim said:

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and you look across the room. .....and through the gloom you see THESE TWO staring at you!

47E7EB3A00000578-5246625-image-a-17_1515433042580.jpg

I would get a heart attack,

holy molly, what on earth is this ??

Just sad, my eyey pain when I see this Ken toy

Seen Simon Cowell lately? Looks like Ken's Dad....

DUeJRZIXUAAM8Fs.jpg

On 13 January 2018 at 3:34 AM, Kim said:

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and you look across the room. .....and through the gloom you see THESE TWO staring at you!

47E7EB3A00000578-5246625-image-a-17_1515433042580.jpg

OMG. Would think I had been transported to another universe with alien like creatures who were a cross between Thunderbirds and the Children of the corn. 

55 minutes ago, jaron said:

good Grief ! 

43 minutes ago, Kim said:

Seen Simon Cowell lately? Looks like Ken's Dad....

DUeJRZIXUAAM8Fs.jpg

WTF !  Also, Why does he NEVER buy clothes that fit him.  Always sizes too small. 

The top of Simon's head looks inflated. Too much filler in the forehead and cheeks. And yes, he needs some clothes that fit.

Since when did Ken have a wasp-like body? And wear corsets?

🤔

A French man wanted to look like Marilyn. He's our new star of this thread

From this.... 

The French waiter (pictured before his transformation) first began having cosmetic treatment  because he wanted to look more like his inspiration, Marilyn Monroe

To this after paying 9.500 euro

Cyril Roux, 32, from Toulon, France, has spent £8,500 (9,600 Euros) on lip fillers and botox over the years

Cyril admits that he's become addicted to cosmetic procedures, after having his first treatment at the age of 26

He says he now hopes to get a nose job, along with chin and cheek implants, to take his transformation even further 

He insists that he doesn't care about strangers staring at him and judging him for how he looks 

12 hours ago, horn said:

48B3D3C500000578-0-image-a-18_1517228114

Nobody will ever sleep with this guy.

I'm not going to quote the pic of the guy with the lips as it's horrendous! Who does that surgery? It's atrocious.

As for Simon Cowell, OMG, I've not seen that.:wacko:

EXCLUSIVE: 'They want to tell his life story': Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves 'signs megabucks movie deal with Warner Bros which will focus on his opulent lifestyle'

He's spent over £500k on plastic surgery, has a wardrobe bulging full of Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Hermes and he's always flying around the globe.

And the Human Ken Doll, 34, aka Rodrigo Alves has become such a global phenomenon that a movie about his life is now in the pipeline.

A source told MailOnline: 'He has signed a six-figure movie deal with Warner Bros, in which he can play himself.

The Brazilian star - who is currently in London -  is set to jet off to Los Angeles later this month to start production on the upcoming film, and to prepare for Oscars week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5362127/Rodrigo-Alves-signs-movie-deal-Warner-Bros.html

Did we have this one yet? Sorry I couldn't bother to check all the pages...

and why is this thread in politics section? I was screening the TV/Movies/Gossip section and got confused...

14 hours ago, spotlight said:

EXCLUSIVE: 'They want to tell his life story': Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves 'signs megabucks movie deal with Warner Bros which will focus on his opulent lifestyle'

He's spent over £500k on plastic surgery, has a wardrobe bulging full of Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Hermes and he's always flying around the globe.

And the Human Ken Doll, 34, aka Rodrigo Alves has become such a global phenomenon that a movie about his life is now in the pipeline.

A source told MailOnline: 'He has signed a six-figure movie deal with Warner Bros, in which he can play himself.

The Brazilian star - who is currently in London -  is set to jet off to Los Angeles later this month to start production on the upcoming film, and to prepare for Oscars week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5362127/Rodrigo-Alves-signs-movie-deal-Warner-Bros.html

Razzies Worst Picture
Razzies Worst Actor
Razzies Worst Actress
Razzies Worst Online Screen Duo - He and his shadow
Razzies Worst Screenplay
Razzies Worst Director

On 2/7/2018 at 5:48 PM, spotlight said:

How did this dude have money in the first place to do all these nonsense surgeries?? I’m guessing he comes from a wealthy family?

On 01/02/2018 at 10:44 PM, jonski43 said:

As for Simon Cowell, OMG, I've not seen that.:wacko:

You no likey?

cheeks.jpg

cheeks2.jpg

:scared:

Well, Simon Cowell still look like a human...

12 hours ago, horn said:

Well, Simon Cowell still look like a human...

Well, sort of...

I can kind of understand that Ken's body dysmorphia has turned into a career for him, he makes money by being an alien creature - but I'm more shocked by these recognisable big celebs like Cowell who have the money (and should have the sense) to not fuck around with their face too much with really BAD surgery. He looks an absolute state, and a lot worse than he would if he just aged gracefully.

Removing 4 ribs just to fit into a size 0 blazer has crossed the line.

There's a reason why we have these ribs i.e. to protect your internal organs.

This Ken guy will die sooner or later.