Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

• 3 weeks later...

I guess if you think you look gorgeous, more power to you.?  To me....it's like someone left the cake out in the rain.  You're melting!!!  

• 2 weeks later...

I've said it before, but who r these doctor!? I always thought the rib removing thing was an urban myth, cuz there were these

ridiculous stories about Marilyn Manson, Cher & Prince.

12 hours ago, possiblymaybe98 said:

This is really really sad. Body dysmorphia is an awful thing

What’s sad is people laughing at him for 12 pages when he’s just doing his own thing hurting no one. 

15 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

What’s sad is people laughing at him for 12 pages when he’s just doing his own thing hurting no one. 

Oh aye :lol: Since when did you develop a bleeding heart?

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Oh aye :lol: Since when did you develop a bleeding heart?

Never. I’ve been actively hating on Gaga for 1/3 of my life and getting people riled up for no good reason is a hobby of mine BUT this guy gets trashed by everyone for doing his own thing and not looking “normal” 

13 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Never. I’ve been actively hating on Gaga for 1/3 of my life and getting people riled up for no good reason is a hobby of mine BUT this guy gets trashed by everyone for doing his own thing and not looking “normal” 

But that's his whole shtick. You think when he goes on a red carpet carrying his removed RIBS in a jar he doesn't want or know what kind of reaction he's gonna get? That's how he earns his living. If there weren't threads like this about him then he'd be mad as hell. If we were discussing the victim of an acid attack or something then I'd get your point.