Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

EXCLUSIVE: 'They want to tell his life story': Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves 'signs megabucks movie deal with Warner Bros which will focus on his opulent lifestyle'

He's spent over £500k on plastic surgery, has a wardrobe bulging full of Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Hermes and he's always flying around the globe.

And the Human Ken Doll, 34, aka Rodrigo Alves has become such a global phenomenon that a movie about his life is now in the pipeline.

A source told MailOnline: 'He has signed a six-figure movie deal with Warner Bros, in which he can play himself.

The Brazilian star - who is currently in London -  is set to jet off to Los Angeles later this month to start production on the upcoming film, and to prepare for Oscars week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5362127/Rodrigo-Alves-signs-movie-deal-Warner-Bros.html

Did we have this one yet? Sorry I couldn't bother to check all the pages...

and why is this thread in politics section? I was screening the TV/Movies/Gossip section and got confused...

14 hours ago, spotlight said:

EXCLUSIVE: 'They want to tell his life story': Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves 'signs megabucks movie deal with Warner Bros which will focus on his opulent lifestyle'

He's spent over £500k on plastic surgery, has a wardrobe bulging full of Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Hermes and he's always flying around the globe.

And the Human Ken Doll, 34, aka Rodrigo Alves has become such a global phenomenon that a movie about his life is now in the pipeline.

A source told MailOnline: 'He has signed a six-figure movie deal with Warner Bros, in which he can play himself.

The Brazilian star - who is currently in London -  is set to jet off to Los Angeles later this month to start production on the upcoming film, and to prepare for Oscars week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5362127/Rodrigo-Alves-signs-movie-deal-Warner-Bros.html

Razzies Worst Picture
Razzies Worst Actor
Razzies Worst Actress
Razzies Worst Online Screen Duo - He and his shadow
Razzies Worst Screenplay
Razzies Worst Director

On 2/7/2018 at 5:48 PM, spotlight said:

How did this dude have money in the first place to do all these nonsense surgeries?? I’m guessing he comes from a wealthy family?

12 hours ago, horn said:

Well, Simon Cowell still look like a human...

Well, sort of...

I can kind of understand that Ken's body dysmorphia has turned into a career for him, he makes money by being an alien creature - but I'm more shocked by these recognisable big celebs like Cowell who have the money (and should have the sense) to not fuck around with their face too much with really BAD surgery. He looks an absolute state, and a lot worse than he would if he just aged gracefully.

14 minutes ago, horn said:

Removing 4 ribs just to fit into a size 0 blazer has crossed the line.

There's a reason why we have these ribs i.e. to protect your internal organs.

This Ken guy will die sooner or later.

Here's Ken CARRYING HIS RIBS AROUND WITH HIM! :rotfl::vomit:

DVgGqABXUAEy3jV.jpg

On 12/2/2018 at 3:53 PM, Kim said:

You no likey?

cheeks.jpg

cheeks2.jpg

omg!

I always wonder if they seem themselves better that way. I mean, we all can have a distorted image of ourselves, maybe they see themselves better!!!!

Meanwyile, I see my father's wrinle face and I love that face so much. I really hope I don't get crazy as I get old and try those procedures. In my opinion they are degrading for the person. 

I hope nobody here who is pro-cosmetic surgery is angry with me, but that is what I feel. It is like a neon sign saying DESPERATION. 

17 hours ago, Kim said:

Here's Ken CARRYING HIS RIBS AROUND WITH HIM! :rotfl::vomit:

DVgGqABXUAEy3jV.jpg

Looking more and more like a cross between a Thunderbird, a Child of the corn, The Joker from Batman and a demented looking Anne Murray every day !  

18 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Looking more and more like a cross between a Thunderbird, a Child of the corn, The Joker from Batman and a demented looking Anne Murray every day !  

ANNE MURRAY!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I’m through!!!!!!

:dead::dead::dead:

On 12/02/2018 at 2:53 PM, Kim said:

You no likey?

cheeks.jpg

cheeks2.jpg

Perhaps it just needs to settle down?

I don't think Cowell has much shame. Any pr is good pr for him. He doesn't care.

As for Ken, I just feel sorry for him but who are the butchers doing this?

On 2/14/2018 at 4:03 AM, karbatal said:

omg!

I always wonder if they seem themselves better that way. I mean, we all can have a distorted image of ourselves, maybe they see themselves better!!!!

Meanwyile, I see my father's wrinle face and I love that face so much. I really hope I don't get crazy as I get old and try those procedures. In my opinion they are degrading for the person. 

I hope nobody here who is pro-cosmetic surgery is angry with me, but that is what I feel. It is like a neon sign saying DESPERATION. 

Well i think everything is 100x enhanced if your job is to be in front of the camera, so image becomes more important than your real.

I dont think its degrading or desperation, its just human nature to try to relieve the past.

obvious ken is an attention whore at this point

17 hours ago, Starman said:

Well i think everything is 100x enhanced if your job is to be in front of the camera, so image becomes more important than your real.

I dont think its degrading or desperation, its just human nature to try to relieve the past.

But surely the aim should be just that - to try and look like you once did as much as you can? Why does everyone who fucks with their cheeks make them look 5 times bigger than they ever were before? If you think your cheeks are sinking, then get them plumped up to the level they were at before, don't inflate them to make yourself look a laughing stock.

Ken of course is all sorts of messed up in the head, but it's also his source of income, being a freakshow.

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

But surely the aim should be just that - to try and look like you once did as much as you can? Why does everyone who fucks with their cheeks make them look 5 times bigger than they ever were before? If you think your cheeks are sinking, then get them plumped up to the level they were at before, don't inflate them to make yourself look a laughing stock

Its bad doctors because you could get the same procedure in a much more neutral way

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5414429/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-fears-life.html

The 34-year-old, who holds British citizenship, has been the subject of much criticism on social media in his homeland and has admitted that he will be upping his security for the upcoming trip.

'I'm scared for my life to go back as that is the place that I was bullied and victimised when I was younger. I'm always attacked by people there on social media and they talk about me a lot on social media. I spend hours deleting the nasty comments.

'I'm coming back to Brazil to visit my elderly grandmother. I'm on the news almost everyday in Brazil and am under a lot of scrutiny. I'm flying out there to clear the air and show who I really am. I feel very unsafe in Brazil. 

Continuing: 'I'm nervous to go out there therefore my agents are looking into a security company to take care of me.' 

Adding: 'I've appeared on 63 TV shows across the globe, I'm known everywhere and in Italy thanks to Barbara.' 

Following his appearance, he admitted to MailOnline that that he has grown such a following in the Mediterranean country that he has five body guards always in tow. 

He shared: 'I have been on this show in Italy a few times. I get so much attention there that I have to have five bodyguards.

On 13/2/2018 at 7:34 PM, horn said:

Removing 4 ribs just to fit into a size 0 blazer has crossed the line.

There's a reason why we have these ribs i.e. to protect your internal organs.

This Ken guy will die sooner or later.

LMAO yeah right! We know the real reason! Ain't nobody else gonna suck that.

When is he gonna have a sex change ?

He said that he gonna transform into a lady.

Plus, Catyln Jenner must be cautious, this is a real competition.

Its only a matter of time he will get his own reality show