923 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Inlakesh said:

well that was a short period cause 3/4 of its itunes existence has  been on the discount zone

If you look at the charts it's been out for over three months - it goes up and down the charts like a bride's nightie as and when the Payola kicks in.

So, this pal at work told me that RuPaul's Drag Race was saved because Lady Gaga accepted being there. 

And i was like "whaaaaaat" 

Resultado de imagen de it's poppin gif

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 37.406 (+1.768)

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

So, this pal at work told me that RuPaul's Drag Race was saved because Lady Gaga accepted being there. 

And i was like "whaaaaaat" 

Resultado de imagen de it's poppin gif

Ha, saved?! Last season was their highest-rated ever. I am worried it will be canceled now that she'll be appearing. 

Let's look at the numbers.

AHS Hotel  - ratings toilet.

Sin City II - a steaming box office #2

Machete II - somehow did worse

Does victoria secret show - sales sink

Does Superbowl - lowest rated years — until you add the Neilsen ratings in hospital coma wards

I know I am missing a lot, but she has the anti-Midas touch. I hope she doesn't touch Ru physically.

I just saw this on IG and it didn't bother me at all because she's so fucking far from the "Queen of Pop" it's not even worth setting the record straight:

^ Lulz Well, based on his photography, boring is up his alley.

You guys are too calm and forgiving.  Nobody bar Madonna should ever be called the Queen of pop :banghead:

Also, why are Billboard always crawling up to Gaga ?  It is becoming ALMOST comical but still is so annoying. 

13 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

You guys are too calm and forgiving.  Nobody bar Madonna should ever be called the Queen of pop :banghead:

Also, why are Billboard always crawling up to Gaga ?  It is becoming ALMOST comical but still is so annoying. 

Billboard is on her PR $$ train.

3 hours ago, vocalism said:

I just saw this on IG and it didn't bother me at all because she's so fucking far from the "Queen of Pop" it's not even worth setting the record straight:

Queen of foreheads. 

On 1 March 2017 at 3:37 PM, Mozo1 said:

^ From Dlisted

Billboard also says that the Coachella tricks were looking for a woman to replace Beyonce as headliner because a woman hasn’t headlined since Björk in 2007. If the Coachella tricks were looking for a giant female pop star to headline, then I’m guessing that they called up Gaga after Stacey Q, Samantha Fox, Martika, Taylor Dane, the Spice Girls, Leticia Sabater, Jan Terri and (insert anybody else I forgot) turned it down first.

http://dlisted.com/2017/02/28/lady-gaga-is-probably-replacing-beyonce-as-coochella-headliner/

This article gives me hope that insiders really know what's going on and it's worth a read.

interestingly, it says evidence is mounting that the owner of Coachella gave money to anti LGBTQ organisations and today's blind says that she'll take a cheque off anyone but won't say anything negative about this until after the event.

they also referred to her as the A- singer! Slipping everywhere.

I originally did not plan on wasting my first post on a Tribute act but I just couldn't resist.

Can someone please explain HOW IN THE HELL she managed to get that fucking lame-ass country ballad Million Attempts to #4 on Billboard? :lmao: After MONTHS of it being on discount and her performing it everywhere including A FUCKING HOMELESS SHELTER it finally managed to get the sales she so desperately wanted? After MONTHS of it literally being on and off the charts? 

I'M NOT BUYING IT. This song doesn't have streams and also flopped WW and she is still in the top 20 in the US? Mmmhhhmmmm SURE JAN. Something is fishy here and it's not her loose pussy flaps.

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

The thing that really annoys me about BB is that they were or are the authority regarding music charts and how everything is measured by... how can a supposedly respected figure can come so low or so easily bought?  

1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

Billboard is on her PR $$ train.

12 hours ago, ctg12 said:

The payola must have stopped. Z100 has pretty much dropped it as of today. Tomorrow's update won't be so impressive.

payola whore 

At the time, thought nothing would've ever topped terrible sounding Dope charting in top ten. Lol 

With MR staying n charts forever, it shows how slick  & calculating Gags's team  are.👺 Like others have pointed out, Billboard has her back 100%, so this sneaky insider s**t will continue for the years to come......

this is how much ass kissing and brown nosing can get you in life. a false career with false friends and fake charts with fake media right ups. 

when she's old she'll write a book all about Madonna and how she was bullied by her - aka mommy dearest. 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

This article gives me hope that insiders really know what's going on and it's worth a read.

interestingly, it says evidence is mounting that the owner of Coachella gave money to anti LGBTQ organisations and today's blind says that she'll take a cheque off anyone but won't say anything negative about this until after the event.

they also referred to her as the A- singer! Slipping everywhere.

Seriously, me too. We're not the only ones who see her obvious bullshit. There were a few comments like "She's amazing live and a great vocalist and haters can hate" and that bullshit, but a few just bagging on her which delighted me. 

And at the time i clipped that, there were like 120 comments. She used to rack in way more. 

We know she'll buy her way to at least getting a vocal grammy nod for MR, if not a win, but her desperation is wearing people out.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

At the time, thought nothing would've ever topped terrible sounding Dope charting in top ten. Lol 

With MR staying n charts forever, it shows how slick  & calculating Gags's team  are.👺 Like others have pointed out, Billboard has her back 100%, so this sneaky insider s**t will continue for the years to come......

Kind of like Moo in the 90's but Gaga doesn't even have "the voice" to back it up lmao. What's funny is, that just like Moo and Janet she is literally declining massively WW. Million Tries literally flopped outside of the US and so did Perfect Illusion. She ACTUALLY could have had a good chance at getting a few hits with Dancin' in Circles, John Wayne and maybe A-Yo but it's rather obvious she's SO hung up on proving what a great singer she is by pushing this bland and boring ballad LOL. 

The fact she sounded fucking horrible performing the song that she thought would prove to anyone that she's more than just a regular "pop girl" who got attention for dressing up as a carneval clown is just...TRAGIC.

I mean, she fails to realize that she quite literally built a career around THAT. If she wants to stick around, she has to properly re-invent herself but keeping the essence of what made her popular. That's literally #1 in Madonna's 101 guide on how to become an icon with longevity. She clearly skipped that chapter and went right into "how to attract attention" and then decided to re-invent herlsef everytime she appears in public. Now she's run out of ideas and decided to go full-on Shania Twain meets Music-era Madonna. 

It's a fucking kii.

Bildergebnis für atrl gif laughing

Ed Sheeran just shaded Gaga DOWN. :lmao: 

x5zucn1h.jpg

6 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

I originally did not plan on wasting my first post on a Tribute act but I just couldn't resist.

Can someone please explain HOW IN THE HELL she managed to get that fucking lame-ass country ballad Million Attempts to #4 on Billboard? :lmao: After MONTHS of it being on discount and her performing it everywhere including A FUCKING HOMELESS SHELTER it finally managed to get the sales she so desperately wanted? After MONTHS of it literally being on and off the charts? 

I'M NOT BUYING IT. This song doesn't have streams and also flopped WW and she is still in the top 20 in the US? Mmmhhhmmmm SURE JAN. Something is fishy here and it's not her loose pussy flaps.

Well the Super Bowl did give it a huge bump.  But of course it was just temporary.  She is lucky she landed that gig or this album would have produced no top 10s. 

She's creating the illusion of moderate success  here.  I thought she was fucked by switching management cause that usually never works, but it was actually very good for her.

IF this movie gets made, it will be terrible.  She's recording the soundtrack with the same people she made Joanne with, so it will also be bland and uninspiring.  Even if the tour is legit sold out, it is nothing spectacular.  It's probably below Bieber/Pink worldwide numbers, no where near Beyone/Taylor levels.

After all this, it will be time for her to spawn :sneaky: and attempt an ROL reinvention.  By then, all her competitors will have had new albums out. 

She is never coming back in any real way.

And I've said it before, the only good parts of Million Reasons (when I bow down to pray) borrows the melody from a Sugarland song (baby girl I think).  I wish she exposed as a fraud, yet again, I'm surprised no one else has noticed it. 

Now that Z100 has taken MR out of power rotation, KIIS just put it on #1 power this week. Also MR is discounted for another week.

FUCK this cunt. 

She must be exposed on all these dirty, under table works....