940 posts in this topic

Was so cringey & predictable when she sang bad romance & born this way at fat Elton's birthday.:chuckle: These miserable twats are perfect for each other.

The most likely hate each others guts secretely.

7 hours ago, realityisalways said:

At her b-day, she says 31 but judge for yourself

C8Fk7kMW4AEx9Ly.jpg nqHfwPj.png

C8Fk7JyXgAA8Ge6.jpg J50OYVH.png

good god - her outfits pretty much always look cheap and slapped together but this one takes the cake - she looks butt fucking ugly, really matronly and completely devoid of any sense of style

her stylist must HATE her

Am I the only one seeing a resemblance with Christian to her daddy? He's much better looking but the grey slicked back hair, there's definitely something 

^Boyfriend did remind me a bit of her dad too. 

15 hours ago, Lolo said:

Is this for real???

C8DkbIAV4AE-hfr.jpg

her legacy

@Cody Banks  oohhhh!!  Now I remember the "meerkunt" reference!!  Sorry, I had worked all day and my brain was a little foggy.  I killed that shit like most everyone else after waiting, anticipating.

1 hour ago, swimtoshore said:

good god - her outfits pretty much always look cheap and slapped together but this one takes the cake - she looks butt fucking ugly, really matronly and completely devoid of any sense of style

I thought she was dating the stylist!

1 hour ago, swimtoshore said:

Who wouldn't with that face and nasty persona? 🙂

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

BTW they added a second date in Barcelona?  WTF?  

Reminds me to Beyonce tour and me wondering who on earth goes to see these turds with no hits,  no back catalogue,  no personality and no creativity. 

i heard gargle is still a thing in Spain

Nope :lmao:

I guess all gays coming to Sitges or Circuit to do popper orgies will go there to do more cruising?  Kilo doesn't perform this year so maybe Gaga fills that void. 

At least with Adele, Beyoncé, and Taylor pulling these huge touring numbers, it will make her grosses look even worse by comparison. 

a sacond show in barcelona? i guess they are not thinking in spanish buyers...I´m sure they have had problems filling the first show

2 hours ago, promise to try said:

a sacond show in barcelona? i guess they are not thinking in spanish buyers...I´m sure they have had problems filling the first show

I still think it's a money laundering exercise - put on lots of dates, buy up loads of tickets, give a load away via the born stupid bus so the place looks half full. Nobody will mention the rubbish box office averages per ticket. Bingo. She looks like a global star and they filter millions into the system! 

Nobody cares about her so how are we supposed to believe she's filling stadiums etc. 

I'm also kinda surprised about added date in Barcelona because can't imagine many folks in Europe getting into Joanne! Maybe Europeans are believing the hype & propaganda that her team & media are putting out there?  

From even looking at social media, her fan base appears pretty disappointed about c2c & the latest. She has definitely lost some fans, which is bad because she's only been around since 2009. lol