831 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

"Gaga, may I tell you something? I would like to thank you on behalf of the gay community, for what you do for our community, for how much you love us."

Lady Gaga: "I appreciate you saying that because I'm not a gay woman. It's a touchy subject, where can you stand up for people when you're not part of that community? I've always been surrounded by incredibly intelligent, powerful gay men, lifting me up through lots of changes in my life. I've been through a lot of changes in my life and it's the gay men who helped me become a woman."

Bitch don't speak for me or thank this night soil on my behalf. No self-respecting gay person I know gives a shit about her let alone feels indebted to her for her pand.. Errr, contributions to the community.:lmao:

Like LegendTine told her, "She deserves everything she gets." Good that she was snubbed. What an asshole.

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

Bitch don't speak for me or thank this night soil on my behalf. No self-respecting gay person I know gives a shit about her let alone feels indebted to her for her pand.. Errr, contributions to the community.:lmao:

Bitch also babbled on Drag Race about how drag gave her identity in high school and let her be herself. 

Was she in spray tan/Prom/A&F drag because that's all we've ever seen of her in high school.  

Did she say she wanted to be a drag queen since she was 8 years old?

6 hours ago, ctg12 said:

No need to pity her.

She has made so many passive aggressive comments about so many other celebs - has sent her clown possee (many of which she has on her payroll) to attack anyone she considered a threat over the years. She also encouraged her monster cult to demean and bully other artists and fanbases on social media, all while she sat back and played the victim, which lets face it, is her true talent.

She made her bed now let her lie in it.

Fuck her.

This but she's also complete lackluster personality wise. So bland and numb looking on all of her pictures. No spirit or soul. She should have had that dick  transplant back in the days to have a real story going on, that was the only interesting thing she ever came up with.

Well, we may think this girl is stupid and all that, but I recall those first seasons of RuPaul Dragrace and Gaga was the idol for those contestants. Sorry to give this unpopular opinion, but those drags were heavily influenced by Gaga and it's no wonder she's there with them.