MadonnaNation.com Forums

10 hours ago, Paul said:

sadly the academy is all snobs and wouldn't give any award to madonna no matter how good. god knows why they like gaga...

Nope. They don't love Gaga. 

Resultado de imagen de gaga diane warren oscars gif

My facebook memory from 3 years ago.

Lady ugly strikes again with regurgitated everything in new 'video'. Anyone dare comment to the contrary here will be deleted because I'm only interested in hearing my own opinion recited back to me. :madgemanson:

:lmao:

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh Jesus....look at her sour face.

Diane Warren is so desperate for that Oscar. We wouldn't have heard the end of it if they won. Thank God for Sam Smith.

:lmao: She's SO bitter.

The face of Larry King with that headline over him :lol:

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Perhaps they just don't like Diane? Remember that they nominated this song.

Madonna has 0 nominations. Gaga has 1 already.

Diane's been nominated multiple times which is why Gaga sunk her claws into her to get on that awful song.  My guess is the Academy found her desperate campaigning and attempts at equating not rewarding the song with an Oscar as not supporting rape victims tacky.

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

Diane's been nominated multiple times which is why Gaga sunk her claws into her to get on that awful song.  My guess is the Academy found her desperate campaigning and attempts at equating not rewarding the song with an Oscar as not supporting rape victims tacky.

Perhaps it not being a very good song was also a factor? I mean it bombed everywhere in spite of high profile exposure.

we know globes and Grammies are bought but are there recent examples of Oscars being bought?

The actoral section of the academy didn't even considered voting for Gaga, as they wanted to keep being invited to Madonna's Oscars Party 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

That's it exactly. If they would have laid off pushing the song at every Academy event and pushing it on everyone as so important, they might have had a chance. But they blew it —and it's inarguably awful. That helped Sam, too. 

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

They don't like her AT ALL 

Imagen relacionada

omg look at the people's faces in the back, Leo obviously that Asian woman the black guy

god hates her :lmao:

3 hours ago, Crux said:

Diane Warren is so desperate for that Oscar. We wouldn't have heard the end of it if they won. Thank God for Sam Smith.

and about nobody heard this song. Is she even for real - the movie was so much more successful - and a song which goes to No 1 in the UK and charted high in europe is obviously unkown (not that it actually was that amazing). OK in the US it stalled at 71. Still higher than a no 95 song - which clearly EVERYBODY loved and heard off it seems in her own world - and in europe NOBODY CARED (but I forgot it is the US where it's all at, and let's forget about the insignificant rest of the world)

15 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Bad Romance is not a bad song. The problem is her voice. She sounds terrible on it.

Bad Romance is one of the worst pop songs ever written.

12 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

her voice sounds terrible on every song she sings......

:queenbitch:

I agree for the most part. When she sings in a basic way, like on Alejandro, she sounds fine. But when she starts croaking like a frog like on Bad Romance or screaming like on Perfect Illusion, she's horrible.

44 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

well, its in the same league as "who let the dogs out", "macarena", "ketchup song".

1 hour ago, freddykrueger86 said:

It's aged as well as Elton John's balls. 

lady gags only reinvents herself over and over again as less talented and more ugly. 

Rape song was even remixed for gay dance clubs.:rotfl:

6 hours ago, Crux said:

The delusion is real.  No one gave a shit about this flop song and Gaga pimped it out every chance she got.

What the fuck is she talking about? No one hear the Sam Smith song? It was the 007 theme for god's sake and he was coming off of winning every Grammy possible. LOL. Who actually heard Gaga's song except for her fans? Also, Iove how DW keeps referring to it has "my song," because Gaga didn't contribute a god-damn thing. 

Also, DW is a fucking shit songwriter. 

51 minutes ago, Nick said:

Rape song was even remixed for gay dance clubs.:rotfl:

With the music video of rape victims playing on the screens :lmao::madgemanson:

1 hour ago, Skin said:

The delusion is real.  No one gave a shit about this flop song and Gaga pimped it out every chance she got.

Seriously. Song probably hurt more than it helped. 

56 minutes ago, LSD said:

With the music video of rape victims playing on the screens :lmao::madgemanson:

OMG!!! Bwaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!