882 posts in this topic

^ From Dlisted

Billboard also says that the Coachella tricks were looking for a woman to replace Beyonce as headliner because a woman hasn’t headlined since Björk in 2007. If the Coachella tricks were looking for a giant female pop star to headline, then I’m guessing that they called up Gaga after Stacey Q, Samantha Fox, Martika, Taylor Dane, the Spice Girls, Leticia Sabater, Jan Terri and (insert anybody else I forgot) turned it down first.

http://dlisted.com/2017/02/28/lady-gaga-is-probably-replacing-beyonce-as-coochella-headliner/

7 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

^ From Dlisted

Billboard also says that the Coachella tricks were looking for a woman to replace Beyonce as headliner because a woman hasn’t headlined since Björk in 2007. If the Coachella tricks were looking for a giant female pop star to headline, then I’m guessing that they called up Gaga after Stacey Q, Samantha Fox, Martika, Taylor Dane, the Spice Girls, Leticia Sabater, Jan Terri and (insert anybody else I forgot) turned it down first.

http://dlisted.com/2017/02/28/lady-gaga-is-probably-replacing-beyonce-as-coochella-headliner/

Maybe Mooriah....since I'm sure she's been rehearsing for her cancelled/postponed Lionel Ritchie tour?  Or maybe Jancell?  She could wear her saggy crotch pants AGAIN now that she passed the baby?

10 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

^ From Dlisted

Rebecca Black was too busy so Gaga it is !  

20 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Maybe Mooriah....since I'm sure she's been rehearsing for her cancelled/postponed Lionel Ritchie tour?  Or maybe Jancell?  She could wear her saggy crotch pants AGAIN now that she passed the baby?

Lulz. All three should tour together. Monsters of Flop Tour 2017!!!

21 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Rebecca Black was too busy so Gaga it is !  

Rebecca has too much artistic integrity ;)

1 minute ago, Mozo1 said:

Lulz. All three should tour together. Monsters of Flop Tour 2017!!!

Rebecca has too much artistic integrity ;)

Yes plus Rebecca really only wants to perform on Friday !  She really is handing Gaga the gig on the plate,  Step up Rebecca, step up !  

I don’t have a Bachelor’s Degree in stan wars, so I have no idea if the Beyhive and the Little Monsters are cool with each other, but if they’re not, then they better suck it up. Because the Beyhive has passes to Coachella and the Little Monsters would probably suck dick, felch, toss a salad, do ass-to-mouth and much more to get those passes.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

:lmao: So they reached for everyone  before they had to settle with the last and worst and most desperate option. Love every detail of it. 

Of course by tomorrow we will see a statement by Festival officials how excited they are about Gaga and how she was the first they asked and wanted the most. 

Monsters are saying on twitter that because the article didn't explicitly say that the others turned it down.....that means she was the first choice and the only one they asked lol

her stupid emoji is discounted

4szmma.jpg

^^^^^

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

My God!

Fuck her shows selling out! One venue has over 8,000 tickets on StubHub alone for San Francisco. She's got hundreds of thousands of tickets on there!!!!

IMG_8623.PNG

20 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Fuck her shows selling out! One venue has over 8,000 tickets on StubHub alone for San Francisco. She's got hundreds of thousands of tickets on there!!!!

IMG_8623.PNG

Too bad we have to wait until August for photos of this wreck.

Don't worry, they will discount those tickets 2x1 for 69 cents. She may show up to your kid's birthday party for 69 cents. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

her stupid emoji is discounted

4szmma.jpg

who in the world buys this crap?

shes hilarious..but why radio is picking her shitty song?

A lady at my work is going to Coachella from Australia and was so excited Beyonce was headlining then when she got pregnant she knew she would pull out amd was devistated and was going to cancel her trip, i saw her in the photocopy room and she was beaming and said have you heard who the replacement is...i said no...she said even better than Bey...im thinking theres no one really better than her so i said um not sure...shes said Lady Gaga and i laughed and said what a downgrade cancel the trip and she said no its an upgrade shes amazing live and will rock Coachella...i walked out of the room.

It's so funny her team took her Bowie tribute off YouTube.  Way to stand by your ART pig!

1 hour ago, Leebf said:

A lady at my work is going to Coachella from Australia and was so excited Beyonce was headlining then when she got pregnant she knew she would pull out amd was devistated and was going to cancel her trip, i saw her in the photocopy room and she was beaming and said have you heard who the replacement is...i said no...she said even better than Bey...im thinking theres no one really better than her so i said um not sure...shes said Lady Gaga and i laughed and said what a downgrade cancel the trip and she said no its an upgrade shes amazing live and will rock Coachella...i walked out of the room.

Wow, Bey's really taken a drop in public opinion if gaga is seen as an upgrade. Yikes!

turd.

45 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Wow, Bey's really taken a drop in public opinion if gaga is seen as an upgrade. Yikes!

Australians have shocking taste in music nowadays.  Leebf's post about his colleague proves it and I sure he would agree.   The majority just go along with what they are told is popular.  Am so tired of listening to my colleagues rave about every lame performer that is popular and who they read about in the press.  They when you talk in depth about any of these artists that they think is "amazing"  and wonderful, they don't even have their albums or know their work !   It is unbelievable.   I have to bite my tongue and listen to them.  I don't get though how someone can rave about someone and then not even know their music properly.  It is bizarre. 

SOLD OUT 

(parking passes only) 😜

IMG_8624.PNG

Putrid