MadonnaNation.com Forums

On 3/20/2017 at 7:16 AM, Skin said:

God she looked like Groutcho marx in a wig.  

Literally laughed out loud.

This just came up on my Facebook, interesting that they use gaga and meatballs for their quiz :lol:

IMG_2848.PNG

2 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Brilliant! 

IMG_2849.GIF

Missing the point of drag and trying to make it about her again

I've just realised, they'll probably discount the song again when this is shown to try and drive it back up. 

^ she looks like one of them, bad one.

4 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

hahahahahahaha - and probably not far from the truth!

Didn't anybody say anything about her 'asking to be raped' song with a criminal then a 'ive been raped' sad song? Wasn't that enough to shove her in a padded room? I'm lost. The dead aunt and all her illnesses are up to her but that???

53 minutes ago, Barney said:

Didn't anybody say anything about her 'asking to be raped' song with a criminal then a 'ive been raped' sad song? Wasn't that enough to shove her in a padded room? I'm lost. The dead aunt and all her illnesses are up to her but that???

No, because nobody can remember any of her crappo music after Bored The Gays and they're too stupid to even realise anyway.

4 hours ago, Toni said:

Brilliant! 

IMG_2849.GIF

LMAO

7 hours ago, Toni said:

Brilliant! 

That was funny!!!

Also, (regarding the RuePaul show)  she looked worse than the drag queens.  She's so tacky....and ugly!!!

4 hours ago, Barney said:

Who, in their right mind, would WANT to rape that!?  

8 hours ago, Toni said:

Brilliant! 

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

That was funny!!!

Also, (regarding the RuePaul show)  she looked worse than the drag queens.  She's so tacky....and ugly!!!

Totally! 

1 hour ago, Aristodemos said:

That b*tch  think she is a A list or what ? what going on ?

I love how someone says "look at THIS".  They should have said "WHAT is THIS".  Put those saggy tits away (with that mug).  Her demeanor/attitude really gets my blood boiling.  She's such a......there are too many disgusting words that I could use here!

3 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

:lmao:

this girl on the radio called in.. she talked about the attacks from last year in Brussels and suddenly requested gaga and ranted about how underrated she is, how much of a live singer and kept on going.. couldn't really escape it (except for talking to friends) cuz I was in a store. no girl, gaga is NOT underrated.

29 minutes ago, Nikki said:

this girl on the radio called in.. she talked about the attacks from last year in Brussels and suddenly requested gaga and ranted about how underrated she is, how much of a live singer and kept on going.. couldn't really escape it (except for talking to friends) cuz I was in a store. no girl, gaga is NOT underrated.

It was probably her. It wouldn't be the first time she does this.

I heard Bad Romance playing in a store today, I know I am biased but I thought it sounded terrible- her voice, her fake accents, the lame try-hard lyrics, "ra ra ooh la la Ga Ga" or however it goes- it just sounded embarrassing.

If a kid was figuring out they were gay at the same time it was big I can see having a fondness for it maybe, beyond that I have no clue who could stand it now.

Does she actually think her breasts are attractive?? poor delusional duck.