MadonnaNation.com Forums

whats this John misty mess? I have read he "praised" gaga for working with her til 5 am, but that was in an interview from February. now he threw her and bey under the bus? so what is it?

6 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

A lot of artists do it nowadays. "Singles" are slowly becoming less important due to the fact that non-singles can chart based on digital sales and streaming.

Million Reasons was released a long time ago. She probably had the John Wayne video ready for a single release right after the SuperBowl but Million Reasons ended up doing surprisingly well, so she decided to give that dying song one last shot and succeeded. She then released the JW video for additional promo and thought that it would possibly blow up but it flopped so she decided to cancel whatever plans she had for it. She is known for doing that. 

Judas tanked as second single in 2011 and was replaced by The Edge of Glory as "next single" only a month later or so. 

Venus was replaced as second single by DWUW because it did well as a promo single.

A-Yo was replaced by Million Reasons because the latter had better sales as promo single (only due to Carpool).

She doesn't focus on longevity, never has and that's her issue. She is too focused on getting attention and hit singles that she decides to scrap things she has planned because of her anxiety to do well. She makes dumb decisions that prove to be bad decisions in the long run because she sucks at planning things in advance. The total opposite of what M has done during her Warner years.

But million reasons didn't do well. Someone posted its chart performance and it just fell off the charts until they started all the severe discounts and Payola.

I expect they will do the same with  JW after her appearance at Coachella. 

As for father John misty he's probably angry that Gags and Bey go on about bring great song writers when they don't do much. He posted his demo of the song he did with Gaga proving she's barely changed anything. Surprising though

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

whats this John misty mess? I have read he "praised" gaga for working with her til 5 am, but that was in an interview from February. now he threw her and bey under the bus? so what is it?

Both flop and he is not interested anymore.  

Good to see Beyonce in the same level as Gaga. Beyonce is even worse because she has all support to hide the fact that she's a useless turd. 

12 hours ago, promise to try said:

I have heard that john  wayne song...weird to choose that man because he wasn´t very openminded etc, but I guess she doesn´t know it.Or she is ok with it.

She won't have researched him. All she knows is he was an actor famous for appearing in westerns. That's her logic. He appears in cowboy fims so he can be a song subject on my country album. That's how basic she is.

12 hours ago, promise to try said:

I have heard that john  wayne song...weird to choose that man because he wasn´t very openminded etc, but I guess she doesn´t know it.Or she is ok with it.

She won't have researched him. All she knows is he was an actor famous for appearing in westerns. That's her logic. He appears in cowboy fims so he can be a song subject on my country album. That's how basic she is.

Doubt she knows anything about John Wayne or history of American old west & country music.The Music era was enough for her to use it as a template for terrible Joanne! 

Bi**h still thinks she started a new gay rights revolution with BTW 

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.

yep... That's what John Wayne said in 1971.

^i bet Trump and Gaga agree..

Just now, Django said:

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.

:censored:

and wasn´t he one of the people who talked against his coleagues in the mcCarthyim´s era?

really, bodboy told her anything about J wayne? not even her gay camp?

Stream Lady Gaga's powerful hit song #MillionReasons now on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/MillionReasons.sp

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Django said:

Damn

What a dick.

4 hours ago, nightcutter said:

:lmao:so true 

^Rebecca!

If Madonna or even Katy released a dumb song called John Wayne, s**t would hit the fan! 

She really gets away with everything when it comes to the biased media.

12 minutes ago, Starman said:

Isnt just because john wayne sounds like Joane

probably - she's so clever like that 

....cue major eye roll....

I miss when singles were singles. Not fucking buzz singles, promo singles, retracted singles. Just release a damn single and stick with it.

I like FJM but that comment is rather tasteless. 'I only did it for the money! I'm still cool y'all'. Nothing wrong with chasing paper, own it and be thankful you got paid.

Effortlessly sexy, playful, beautiful.

giphy-4.gif

Then we have this....thing.

2560031_o.gif

29 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

giphy-4.gif

2560031_o.gif

😂😂😂

42 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

giphy-4.gif

2560031_o.gif

Lmao!   To be fair this is probably one of the worst she has ever looked.  Bad lighting? Who knows.  This was back when I was a fan and even I thought damn she looks terrible.  Lol.  This and when Oprah did that interview at her home.  YIKES!

Its before she got the *blatant face work. Nose, chin, etc etc...Such a shocker the media doesnt spend a single f'king second making any mention of that. :/ lol When it's M there's entire segments, critiques, goofing etc..on every single procedure and possible procedure she got done! Oh...but with Gaga she's this gifted goddess triple threat who looks and sounds fantastic, is sublime, innovative and other worldly lmao zzzz