940 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JWAD said:

How this has never ended up on an album (apart from that Italian singers cover) I will never know. If she gets around to releasing an Unreleased Collection, this needs to be a single. Beautful. Should have been on ROL!

Its lovely, and not just by the name:

Like A Virgin

Like A Prayer

Like A Flower

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

Its lovely, and not just by the name:

Like A Virgin

Like A Prayer

Like A Flower

Like a Like

like-button-png-2.png

Coming out #soon

iTunes refuses to let this go below like #29 lol. Hmm....stenches of Billboard lol 

5 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

:lmao::lmao:at the meltdowns and pathetic-ness on Pulse message boards over the shit updates over their shitty idol. Miss being an actual 'member' on there as much as Trump misses eating out Rosie's koochie. 

link me :p

12 hours ago, tuckeye said:

Did I die and go to heaven? 

3 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Like a Like

like-button-png-2.png

Coming out #soon

Like a Like 

Hahaha I can't :lmao:

She really, really needs a NEW 'Like A...' for her first new single!! Something in reference to or trolling Trump. Would be epic-ness!! :D 

ANYONE have the whole Vogue remix video?????

In hell MR is played on a loop.

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

She really, really needs a NEW 'Like A...' for her first new single!! Something in reference to or trolling Trump. Would be epic-ness!! :D 

Like A Pussy

23 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

:lmao::IMG_1564:

Mediatraffic

Joanne - 26,000 (1,179,000)

Watch it now hit #1 on dance chart with the new official remix! Lol

My guess is she has several months before her concert.  There is a little traction with this song, and so they are trying to ensure she somehow remains in the charts over the next several months in order to help shift tickets.  If Million Reasons goes out, they have to launch another single, and there's not much left on the album they could gain traction with.

2 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Billboard just changed their rules, hell now counts towards radio play.

11 minutes ago, LSD said:

She'll be #1 with a bullet then........

20 minutes ago, adirondak said:

My guess is she has several months before her concert.  There is a little traction with this song, and so they are trying to ensure she somehow remains in the charts over the next several months in order to help shift tickets.  If Million Reasons goes out, they have to launch another single, and there's not much left on the album they could gain traction with.

You missed the top 180 UK smash John Wayne with controversial video that was released a few weeks ago then? Although it slid off the charts like a Teflon turd, I imagine they'll cheat it into the charts at some point to try and jump start any interest in her tour.

29 minutes ago, LSD said:

tumblr_morozusDKW1rdutw3o1_400.gif

33 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Sam Elliot joins the cast of "A Star Is Born." He will play Cooper and gaga's manager. Filming starts mid-April.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/sam-elliott-a-star-is-born-bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-1202045790/

I predict this is gonna be another critically panned, hot mess a la Glitter. But while Glitter has a guilty pleasure, so bad it's good vibe to it and was taken with a grain of salt the minute it was announced, with this Hollywood's gonna throw the house through the window, taken extremely seriously, and spend millions of dollars on hype and promotion. Watch her campaign (yet again) her ass off for an Oscar, either in singing or acting (if not both). I'm sure she'll purchase another Golden Globe and the Billboard articles are being written as we speak ("Gaga was born to star in a Star is born!!!")

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

What about that John Wayne song? I mean it has a video but it's not charting or on radio anywhere!! We called it here! After SuperBowl she has nothing. All she can do is just show up to awards, pose as a pretentious moron in the red carpet, show up in floppy shows, star in floppy movies and pay and cheat the public into believing she's still popular. Will anyone, average person (not monsters) remember million reasons in 2 years? People don't even remember number one hits of 5 years ago. What is her legacy? 

I thought that Star is born remake was a joke. Is this for real?? Oh my, my... :provoke:

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

That's what I'm thinking. Although they forced MR to #4, they still haven't actually made it connect with people (because it sucks). But even if people liked it, are they really going to buy concert tix because of one song? Waste of time and money.

12 hours ago, JWAD said:

How this has never ended up on an album (apart from that Italian singers cover) I will never know. If she gets around to releasing an Unreleased Collection, this needs to be a single. Beautful. Should have been on ROL!

My god that voice is beautiful