MadonnaNation.com Forums

Probably anything that plays Madonna won't count to BB.

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 64.381 (+ 0.824)

1 minute ago, littleGuzman said:

Stream Lady Gaga's powerful hit song #MillionReasons now on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/MillionReasons.sp

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, littleGuzman said:

I dont understand this measure .. it is the audience reach within a particular period (and so will fall soon) or cumulative (so will just reach a level and stay there)? I really cant believe that many people have heard the song and there's not riots in the streets.

The thing about Million Reasons is that its grandiosity does not only lie on the subtle  aura of a song which asks for million repetitions, but the very core of it being the type of song one would undoubtedly want to hear a million times. And let's not forget the complex method of using words and rhymes which reaches a higher pinnacle in terms of songwriting technique and the very ability to emote a million emotions which added to its natural sensitivity, makes of this not a song among millions, but a million songs together in one. It's a jewel.

Yes, Pandora streams count towards BB Hot 100.

Saying or writing any of the words "Million" and "reasons" in any context or situation also counts towards Billboard. 

2 hours ago, Django said:

Saying or writing any of the words "Million" and "reasons" in any context or situation also counts towards Billboard. 

:rotfl:  :rotfl: 

9 hours ago, Django said:

Yes! About time! :clap:

On 14/03/2017 at 6:19 PM, dollhouse said:

Stream Lady Gaga's powerful hit song #MillionReasons now on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/MillionReasons.sp

giphy.gif

Is this an exclusive video of her watching one of her own performances? 😝

13 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

The thing about Million Reasons is that its grandiosity does not only lie on the subtle  aura of a song which asks for million repetitions, but the very core of it being the type of song one would undoubtedly want to hear a million times. And let's not forget the complex method of using words and rhymes which reaches a higher pinnacle in terms of songwriting technique and the very ability to emote a million emotions which added to its natural sensitivity, makes of this not a song among millions, but a million songs together in one. It's a jewel.

Ntoh4T.gif

15 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

:sick::dead::lmao:

why some elderly gheys think gaga is some sort of a saint, savior of a man kind and super humanitarian? Oh, and most talented. i don't get it.

Well they feel hip and cool. And she's no complicated issue so yeah,  it makes sense. 

32 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

why some elderly gheys think gaga is some sort of a saint, savior of a man kind and super humanitarian? Oh, and most talented. i don't get it.

BUY MILLION REASONS ON ITUNES

STREAM IT ON SPOTIFY

35 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

IKR? I don't care if these stupid twinks stan for Gags, but middle-aged men who love Gaga and can't see through her bullshit are REPULSIVE and TACKY. Where is the wisdom? 

What I fail to grasp is how the media and the GP go on about how incredibly talented she is.

Her voice technically is above average but cold, annoying, detached, and obnoxious.

Her dancing is atrocious and laughable.

When she plays piano it's mediocre at best - and she's even worse on guitar.

Her writing is terrible.

Acting? Cringeworthy.

I just don't see this huge talent that she's so often described as.

People feel sorry for her because she's ugly.

Emperor without clothes.

LADY GAGA

Million Reasons

+78

F'king finally?? :queenbitch::IMG_1564:Hmm..someones 'power rotation' check(s) bounced lmao 

How many hours or minutes until she goes Mariah #Beautiful and puts out 10 new 'deluxe' super bowl remixes w/ different videos in Spanish and other languages. She's gonna lose it and fake another major illness and be the 'victim' if this doesnt go at least top 10 on pop. 

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

LADY GAGA

Million Reasons

+78

F'king finally?? :queenbitch::IMG_1564:Hmm..someones 'power rotation' check(s) bounced lmao 

How many hours or minutes until she goes Mariah #Beautiful and puts out 10 new 'deluxe' super bowl remixes w/ different videos in Spanish and other languages. She's gonna lose it and fake another major illness and be the 'victim' if this doesnt go at least top 10 on pop. 

I can't believe she hasn't already. She promoted her SB like her Tony duets album—like she was the first ever to put on a show for fifteen minutes during a football game, just like how she was saving the obscure musical genre of jazz from total extinction. 

Btw, it took 3 writers to repeat Million Reasons a million times and deliver this...

If I had a highway, I would run for the hills
If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still

And she's billed third. Genius. Lyrical genus. 

20 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

:lmao:

did you just quote her?? :rotfl:

4 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

:sick::dead::lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl:

56 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

giphy.gif

:blink:

Ntoh4T.gif