Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

Probably anything that plays Madonna won't count to BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 64.381 (+ 0.824)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, littleGuzman said:

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 64.381 (+ 0.824)
 

Stream Lady Gaga's powerful hit song #MillionReasons now on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/MillionReasons.sp

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, littleGuzman said:

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 64.381 (+ 0.824)
 

I dont understand this measure .. it is the audience reach within a particular period (and so will fall soon) or cumulative (so will just reach a level and stay there)? I really cant believe that many people have heard the song and there's not riots in the streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing about Million Reasons is that its grandiosity does not only lie on the subtle  aura of a song which asks for million repetitions, but the very core of it being the type of song one would undoubtedly want to hear a million times. And let's not forget the complex method of using words and rhymes which reaches a higher pinnacle in terms of songwriting technique and the very ability to emote a million emotions which added to its natural sensitivity, makes of this not a song among millions, but a million songs together in one. It's a jewel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Pandora streams count towards BB Hot 100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saying or writing any of the words "Million" and "reasons" in any context or situation also counts towards Billboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Django said:

Saying or writing any of the words "Million" and "reasons" in any context or situation also counts towards Billboard. 

 

:rotfl:  :rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Django said:

Saying or writing any of the words "Million" and "reasons" in any context or situation also counts towards Billboard. 

Yes! About time! :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2017 at 6:19 PM, dollhouse said:

Stream Lady Gaga's powerful hit song #MillionReasons now on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/MillionReasons.sp

giphy.gif

Is this an exclusive video of her watching one of her own performances? 😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

The thing about Million Reasons is that its grandiosity does not only lie on the subtle  aura of a song which asks for million repetitions, but the very core of it being the type of song one would undoubtedly want to hear a million times. And let's not forget the complex method of using words and rhymes which reaches a higher pinnacle in terms of songwriting technique and the very ability to emote a million emotions which added to its natural sensitivity, makes of this not a song among millions, but a million songs together in one. It's a jewel.

Ntoh4T.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

The thing about Million Reasons is that its grandiosity does not only lie on the subtle  aura of a song which asks for million repetitions, but the very core of it being the type of song one would undoubtedly want to hear a million times. And let's not forget the complex method of using words and rhymes which reaches a higher pinnacle in terms of songwriting technique and the very ability to emote a million emotions which added to its natural sensitivity, makes of this not a song among millions, but a million songs together in one. It's a jewel.

:sick::dead::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why some elderly gheys think gaga is some sort of a saint, savior of a man kind and super humanitarian? Oh, and most talented. i don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well they feel hip and cool. And she's no complicated issue so yeah,  it makes sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

why some elderly gheys think gaga is some sort of a saint, savior of a man kind and super humanitarian? Oh, and most talented. i don't get it.

BUY MILLION REASONS ON ITUNES

STREAM IT ON SPOTIFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

why some elderly gheys think gaga is some sort of a saint, savior of a man kind and super humanitarian? Oh, and most talented. i don't get it.

IKR? I don't care if these stupid twinks stan for Gags, but middle-aged men who love Gaga and can't see through her bullshit are REPULSIVE and TACKY. Where is the wisdom? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I fail to grasp is how the media and the GP go on about how incredibly talented she is.

Her voice technically is above average but cold, annoying, detached, and obnoxious.

Her dancing is atrocious and laughable.

When she plays piano it's mediocre at best - and she's even worse on guitar.

Her writing is terrible.

Acting? Cringeworthy.

I just don't see this huge talent that she's so often described as.

People feel sorry for her because she's ugly.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emperor without clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LADY GAGA

Million Reasons

+78

-0.128126

F'king finally?? :queenbitch::IMG_1564:Hmm..someones 'power rotation' check(s) bounced lmao 

How many hours or minutes until she goes Mariah #Beautiful and puts out 10 new 'deluxe' super bowl remixes w/ different videos in Spanish and other languages. She's gonna lose it and fake another major illness and be the 'victim' if this doesnt go at least top 10 on pop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stream Lady Gaga's powerful hit song #MillionReasons now on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/MillionReasons.sp

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

LADY GAGA

Million Reasons

+78

-0.128126

F'king finally?? :queenbitch::IMG_1564:Hmm..someones 'power rotation' check(s) bounced lmao 

How many hours or minutes until she goes Mariah #Beautiful and puts out 10 new 'deluxe' super bowl remixes w/ different videos in Spanish and other languages. She's gonna lose it and fake another major illness and be the 'victim' if this doesnt go at least top 10 on pop. 

I can't believe she hasn't already. She promoted her SB like her Tony duets album—like she was the first ever to put on a show for fifteen minutes during a football game, just like how she was saving the obscure musical genre of jazz from total extinction. 

 

Btw, it took 3 writers to repeat Million Reasons a million times and deliver this...

 

If I had a highway, I would run for the hills
If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still

 

And she's billed third. Genius. Lyrical genus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

The thing about Million Reasons is that its grandiosity does not only lie on the subtle  aura of a song which asks for million repetitions, but the very core of it being the type of song one would undoubtedly want to hear a million times. And let's not forget the complex method of using words and rhymes which reaches a higher pinnacle in terms of songwriting technique and the very ability to emote a million emotions which added to its natural sensitivity, makes of this not a song among millions, but a million songs together in one. It's a jewel.

:lmao:

did you just quote her?? :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

:sick::dead::lmao:

 

:rotfl::rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

giphy.gif

 

:blink:

 

Ntoh4T.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×