MadonnaNation.com Forums

Ended up on a clip of her on Howard Stern on youtube somehow through autoplay and god she's insufferable, I couldn't even make it through a minute long clip. It's not even fun to hate her anymore, at this point I just want her to go away ! How much more do we have to take? The GP isn't buying what she's selling, she's not making any money for anyone,  no one cares !

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Her voice comes out of it. :nervous:   Save our ears !

Truth. :lmao:

it seems a joke. look at the shirts. mocking the fans

gptr,x3104,front,black-c,550,680,985,110ra,unisex_tshirt,x2950,101010:01c5ca27c6

2 hours ago, le smoking said:

Billboard is reporting that she's replacing Beyonce for Coachella

This is the second time she's replaced Bey after she dropped out of A Star is Born cuz they couldn't afford her

I knew She would. So predictable. She gets everybody's sloppy seconds. Always so desperate.

Felt it was dumb to pick Bey because even with some great songs & performances she's extremely commercial & mainstream. She's not nearly as edgy as folks believe. There was some fantastic alternative artists back in the day who were more original & interesting then Bey.

Feel like with Gaga they lowered their standards significantly more. 

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

1960a76eacce4a6ac327d91c5a70a9d55c870d37

😂😂😂

she's dance, she's pop, she's jazz, she's blues, she's rock, she's country, she's metal, Gosh she's everythang!

I can see the Coachellers falling for her shyt,,, the audience will be high as fuck so they'll think she was phenomenal...she'll have a bunch of her monsters to catch her when she jumps off the stage and everybody will be raving about it.

tell y'all, we won't get rid of this fake bitch anytime soon.

28 minutes ago, Inlakesh said:

she's dance, she's pop, she's jazz, she's blues, she's rock, she's country, she's metal, Gosh she's everythang!

I can see the Coachellers falling for her shyt,,, the audience will be high as fuck so they'll think she was phenomenal...she'll have a bunch of her monsters to catch her when she jumps off the stage and everybody will be raving about it.

tell y'all, we won't get rid of this fake bitch anytime soon.

that clown has not legacy , who cares if she is a versatile vocalist  , that thing is nothing , just a flopped clown , she is like phi phi O hara , she is talented , but nobody  cares , in addition she can t make feel so many emotions with her voice , and she makes vomits when she tries to dance and be a peformer ....she has not sensibility , , no wonder why she has not a classic ballad yet , or she never was asked to be part of a musical like Xtina , Beyonce or Madonna , that tning is shit ..just a fake irrelevant clown ....

the youngest has been ever ....the new pariah ...a corrupted payola slut , who looks like a man

9 years and she can t release a greatest hits album , of course she has not classics ...even Pink released her greatest hits album which sold over 4m and it still selling ....that is legacy 

OMG CANT WAIT TO SEE PINK SLAYING THE SAD CLOWN WITH HER NEW ALBUM...poor thing

Here she is prepping for coachella

get.jpeg

Billboard already saying she could win an Oscar in 2019 for ASIB.

They really should just give her her own column since she's writing them anyway.

So she's really doing Coachella....definitely wasn't expecting that one.

2 hours ago, Starman said:

coachella1_(71).jpg

This is coachella 

Such a hot picture. 

If Hilary won election, she would've became her BFF & performed at White House special events or something related. We would've seen more of this opportunist if that's even possible. 

31 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Such a hot picture. 

IKR all that performance was 🔥🔥🔥

4 hours ago, adirondak said:

1960a76eacce4a6ac327d91c5a70a9d55c870d37

YAAASSSSS MY QUEEN!!! DEVOUR THE BITCH!!! YAAASSSSS!!!

tumblr_np663bFaPQ1raajf0o5_500.gif

(FROM BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS)

+2 million radio today.

Ugh, I'm avoiding radio the next few weeks.

It makes sense that Gaga replaces Beyonce. And the other way round. 

Justin Timberlake :rotfl:

oh God, that festival really is the bottom of all worsts! 

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It makes sense that Gaga replaces Beyonce. And the other way round. 

:lmao:

and Justin is good live!

So she's not even sloppy seconds, third or fourths? :chuckle:

What kind of festival is it? I thought it was rock or is it just a general music one?

album drops from 37 to 65 in uk mid weeks 

Her desperation of relevance is thru the roof.

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

:lmao: So they reached for everyone  before they had to settle with the last and worst and most desperate option. Love every detail of it. 

Of course by tomorrow we will see a statement by Festival officials how excited they are about Gaga and how she was the first they asked and wanted the most.