830 posts in this topic

Put your paws up little mongsters!

rkpqav.jpg

^ Still fucking makes me laugh.

Woo hoo!!! John Wayne is starting to heat up the charts. Last week, only the UK was listed. SLAY!!!!!

Chart (2016–17) Peak
position
Hungary (Single Top 40)[16] 34
UK Singles (Official Charts Company)[17]

@justinian   Great to see you back !  

What is wrong with her mouth?

As for #lovein3words nobodies tweeting it apart from a few gaga fans and One Directioners hijacking it!

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

What is wrong with her mouth?

Her voice comes out of it. :nervous:   Save our ears !

we need one directioners to come high jack this thread! lol

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 33.603 (+ 1.450)

she is still gaining airplay ...

22 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

:lmao::dead:

32 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

IMG_2735.GIF

Billboard is reporting that she's replacing Beyonce for Coachella

This is the second time she's replaced Bey after she dropped out of A Star is Born cuz they couldn't afford her

I KNEW she would try to get that spot. she's so fucking desperate to put her face EVERYWHERE and ruin everything

Those poor souls who bought tickets to see Beyoncé and will have to see that instead....

for having he Super Bowl and all praise I think she's not selling that much for tickets. she had more hype than even beyonce at her peak in 2009, also the "live singing" and "I'm an artiste" BS that people believe (and yes people believe she's a songwriter/musician and that shit). when it comes to gaga you hear just praise, but still she's not a beyonce today. she's not Adele. she's just.. "there". even if you don't have a hit song you still need a hit album, meaning without cheating (or not a LOT.. see Rihanna) you still need that good "enough" hit music. (I know that beyonce doesn't have many hits, but her albums get the praise and sales). she can do as much promo she wants, show her "talent" as much as she wants.. but the music isn't there. (for the masses)

BB: Gaga to replace Bey at Coachella

According to Billboard, "officials are finalizing plans to bring the singer's huge stage production to the Empire Polo Grounds."

Lady Gaga will headline both weekends of Coachella, Billboard has learned, replacing Beyoncé, who postponed her performance after announcing she was pregnant with twins. Gaga will fill in for Beyoncé on consecutive Saturday nights (April 15 and  22) at Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, Calif.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7709042/lady-gaga-replace-beyonce-coachella

Is she dead yet?

nope, she is regaining popularity by superbowel movements. like million reason discounts & fake tour sell outs & beyonce's left overs.

23 minutes ago, Nikki said:

for having he Super Bowl and all praise I think she's not selling that much for tickets. she had more hype than even beyonce at her peak in 2009, also the "live singing" and "I'm an artiste" BS that people believe (and yes people believe she's a songwriter/musician and that shit). when it comes to gaga you hear just praise, but still she's not a beyonce today. she's not Adele. she's just.. "there". even if you don't have a hit song you still need a hit album, meaning without cheating (or not a LOT.. see Rihanna) you still need that good "enough" hit music. (I know that beyonce doesn't have many hits, but her albums get the praise and sales). she can do as much promo she wants, show her "talent" as much as she wants.. but the music isn't there. (for the masses)

She doesnt have a hit song, Million Reasons gets green updates in US Itunes at weird hours at dawn while everyone is sleeping

Coachella's demographic isn't here for her AT ALL, this will be a disaster :lmao:  

23 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

BB: Gaga to replace Bey at Coachella

According to Billboard, "officials are finalizing plans to bring the singer's huge stage production to the Empire Polo Grounds."

Lady Gaga will headline both weekends of Coachella, Billboard has learned, replacing Beyoncé, who postponed her performance after announcing she was pregnant with twins. Gaga will fill in for Beyoncé on consecutive Saturday nights (April 15 and  22) at Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, Calif.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7709042/lady-gaga-replace-beyonce-coachella

oh well

This should be interesting considering tickets are most likely gone and her fan base won't be there. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah,