So two years ago, the Davos forum said that social revolution was a danger

karbatal

I've been thinking... 

Only two years ago the cunts who gather at Davos to draw the map of our miseries said that social revolutions were their main problem because the western world was about to ignite.  

Philosopher Bauman said that "Depravation is the cleverest strategy of deprivation. The shifting of attention " and since then we are in the middle of an scandalous society with scandals everywhere. Wikilieaks, Brexit,  Trump.  Meanwhile in these past two years we have been made poorer,  new laws are being created while we focus on mediatic leaders entertaining us.  We get angry,  we vent but we do nothing.  

I think we are being tricked.  Maybe I think this because in Spain,  since Trump is in the white house,  our electricity bill has risen 20%, very important corrupts are being declared not guilty while a rapper will go to jail for singing a song about the monarchy, the Spanish Bank governor said that retirement pensions will break,  our president admitted that the pensioners will be a 30% poorer by the day they die. But all media is focused on Trump.  

Is it the same in your countries?  Are real important issues affecting you while the atention is diverted?  

Just saying....