MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Kylie Minogue thread

Crux    0

:dead: Mad Lizzie. Yes, they really called her that over here - and it's easy to see why.

I wonder whatever happened to her.

Here she is with Take That....

:rotfl:@ 0:48

karbatal    0

Omg the guys from take that look so cute!!!!!! 

Jazzy Jan    0
7 hours ago, karbatal said:

I have told this severa times, but this bear repeating. I once DANCED with Sinitta! 

It was the mid or late 90s, in my hometown. I was in the city center and saw some poster. Sinitta was to perform in a foresaken discotheque. So I called my best friend (the one who studied with me Ancient Greek listening to Cruisin') and we went there, so happy. A bit fearful though, because we are such little villagers that we thought this would be a mistake, because THE REAL Sinitta couldn't be bothered to come to our little place. Bu there she was. Performing for like SIX PEOPLE!

We gave our all. We danced, we sang, we clapped, we called her "beauty" and "queen" and then when she wanted to perform "Shame, Shame, Shame" she asked if anybody wanted to join her on stage and there we were. My best friend Alberto and I, dancing. And at one moment Sinitta put the microphone near Alberto's mouth, and he TOOK THE MIC and started singing the song himself! (it was playback) and Sinitta was shocked. 

That was the mgical moment when I was near a real big pop star! 

If only we had had smartphones back then to record the memorable event! 

Now that I recall,, i have another story with Sinitta, this less flamboyant and a bit more scatologic. Alberto and I love doing what we call "Wig Festival". We put on wigs, we apply some bad makeup, put some socks as breasts, and perform our most dear greatest hits. WE do this since like 1997 and still laugh so much and have so much fun! 

Well, once Alberto hid away and took some curtain and told me "press play!" and I presse play on the stereo and then he appeared as a bride performing this gemm. I got such a fright that believe it or not, though that I had shit myself and had to go to the bathroom and left him there, as a bride, and no public! 

:lmao:   You and Alberto sound like such great fun.  

Jazzy Jan    0

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

6 hours ago, Crux said:

:dead: Mad Lizzie. Yes, they really called her that over here - and it's easy to see why.

I wonder whatever happened to her.

Here she is with Take That....

:rotfl:@ 0:48

Just when I thought this thread could not get any funnier or more bizarre.  This Mad Lizzie and her aerobics in jumpers and pants :rotfl:

nightcutter    0

Karby, did you like Sabrina of Boys, Boys, Boys 'fame'?

I never knew Kylie did a televised aerobics class.

karbatal    0
2 hours ago, nightcutter said:

Karby, did you like Sabrina of Boys, Boys, Boys 'fame'?

I liked the song and I recall the shock in Spanish television when her breast popped out in the middle of the song :lmao:

On 15.03.2017 at 7:02 PM, XXL said:

68190_original.gif

oh  my god... what a moment. Why didn't he want to get a Mangoose squeeze?

Pedro    0
1 hour ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

oh  my god... what a moment. Why didn't he want to get a Mangoose squeeze?

Ikr? Every time I see it I feel bad 😔 

Crux    0

I must admit, even though I can't stand her, that was a nasty thing to do. Nobody deserves to be humiliated like that on national TV.

He said afterwards that he was starstruck and felt awkward, but I don't believe him.

Jazzy Jan    0

He was incredibly rude and up himself.  No excuse for that.  Typical of a lot of "contest singers"  who somehow think they are stars and legends in their own lunchtime.  Then we never hear from them again.    

XXL    0
31 minutes ago, Crux said:

I must admit, even though I can't stand her, that was a nasty thing to do. Nobody deserves to be humiliated like that on national TV.

He said afterwards that he was starstruck and felt awkward, but I don't believe him.

This

He just did it knowing it would give him attention. Rather sad, silly and immature on top of rude

karbatal    0

That's how poor Angela Merkel felt yesterday with Trump :(

Just now, karbatal said:

That's how poor Angela Merkel felt yesterday with Trump :(

wow, if a spaniard/basque preseident would have done that...I would be so ashamed of him that I would be telling sorry to all the people from the other country

On 15/03/2017 at 11:02 PM, XXL said:

68190_original.gif

Breaks my heart every time i see this. Like her or not, i've never seen this woman be nasty to anyone. No one deserves to be treated like this on TV. 

Kim    0

He should have given her the finger to top it off.

I mean, that this idiot is on a talent show called THE VOICE is the biggest insult to every contestant on that show anyway... as she sits there giggling and pressing the button with her arse.  

Good for him!

Kim    0
On 17/03/2017 at 5:25 PM, karbatal said:

Now that I recall,, i have another story with Sinitta, this less flamboyant and a bit more scatologic. Alberto and I love doing what we call "Wig Festival". We put on wigs, we apply some bad makeup, put some socks as breasts, and perform our most dear greatest hits. WE do this since like 1997 and still laugh so much and have so much fun! 

Well, once Alberto hid away and took some curtain and told me "press play!" and I presse play on the stereo and then he appeared as a bride performing this gemm. I got such a fright that believe it or not, though that I had shit myself and had to go to the bathroom and left him there, as a bride, and no public! 

Wait, so your pal put a net curtain over his head then appeared pretending to be Sinitta as a bride, and you literally shat yourself? I can't stop laughing, Karbs :rotfl:

1 hour ago, Kim said:

He should have given her the finger to top it off.

I mean, that this idiot is on a talent show called THE VOICE is the biggest insult to every contestant on that show anyway... as she sits there giggling and pressing the button with her arse.  

Good for him!

huh? Kylie's voice is great specially since the last 10 years. What even is this? She CAN carry a tune. 

LHakaLH    0

Let's rank this silly goose's albums

1. Impossible Princess

2. Fever

3. Aphrodite

4. Body Language

5. X

6. Light Years

7. Kylie Minogue 94

8. Kiss Me Once

9. Rhythm Of Love

10. Let's Get To It

11. Kylie

12. Enjoy Yourself

karbatal    0

I like Let's Get To It a lot.  It was recorded in a hurry but still has such good jams! 

karbatal    0
5 hours ago, Kim said:

Wait, so your pal put a net curtain over his head then appeared pretending to be Sinitta as a bride, and you literally shat yourself? I can't stop laughing, Karbs :rotfl:

Those were the times hahahahahahhaa 

Suedehead    0

Let get TO IT !

Right NOW 

Make it hAPPAN

SomeHOW

Need your TOUCH

Oh SO MUCH

Can't you SEEEE

What I'm TRYING to SAAYAYAAYAYAYAY±Y!Y!Y!Y!Y

karbatal    0

If I had to choose between a brand new Kylie single that is as big and fantastic as CGYOOMH or the possibility that Suedehead returns, i would choose the second.

And you know why? Because I am Suedexsized! 

Sign in to follow this