MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Kylie Minogue thread

25 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Kylie has an incredible big career in Hollywood though with San Andreas being a critically acclaimed performance.  

:lol: Is this a quote from KST? 

5 hours ago, Crux said:

:lol: Is this a quote from KST? 

It's a quote from the jury of the Nobel Prize. 

OMG, she's going to win so many Oscars and everything in between! 

Now seriously, it looks a cool movie! 

^ :rotfl:Jesus Christ, that looks TERRIBLE. Why does she always gravitate towards pure TAT?  Is that her "singing" in the clip?

To quote the botoxed budgie: "Ohhh, I think i'm gonna HURL".

You're not the only one, dear! 

59 minutes ago, karbatal said:

OMG, she's going to win so many Oscars and everything in between! 

Now seriously, it looks a cool movie! 

:nervous: looks like another embarrasing Australian movie where everyone is as crass and stupid as possible. 

31 minutes ago, Crux said:

^ :rotfl:Jesus Christ, that looks TERRIBLE. Why does she always gravitate towards pure TAT?  Is that her "singing" in the clip?

To quote the botoxed budgie: "Ohhh, I think i'm gonna HURL".

You're not the only one, dear! 

That is her singing. How about the wig :rotfl: Are you going to the cinema to see this ? :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That is her singing. How about the wig :rotfl: Are you going to the cinema to see this ? :lmao:

:dead: Am I buggery! I'd rather superglue my eyelids together. Are you? lol

That wig is awful, but then again anything that diverts me away from her face is great in my book. :lol:

I am sure she's going to sweep the floor with... 

...ok or maybe she will sweep the floors. Period. 

:lmao:

Ok, no seriously. I NEED a 2018 with hits from our divas. Madonna, Kylie, and insert-name-here. All our divas should have a celebration because the world is dire and sad and depressing and this is not 2006 anymore, yhou know, the pre-crisis world where we were all naive and fun. 

So please, let's all pray. Get together and pray for hits for these wonderful poptarts and megadivas to have success again. 

26 minutes ago, Crux said:

:dead: Am I buggery! I'd rather superglue my eyelids together. Are you? lol

That wig is awful, but then again anything that diverts me away from her face is great in my book. :lol:

NO !  Not seeing it at the cinema.  

How about those crazy crass scenes such as the girl acting like your other "favourite" pop girl Rita Ora giving her boyfriend a blow job and the boyfriend still cheerfully greets her father when he opens the door.  :wacko:  Ot the exploding whale on the beach which makes Kylie want to hurl.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I am sure she's going to sweep the floor with... 

...ok or maybe she will sweep the floors. Period. 

:lmao:

:lol:

Karbatal, I know you love Sophie Monk as you love the Aussie pop girls.  She just was the "bachelorette" on a reality TV dating show and is now with a multi millionaire.  Maybe that will be Kylie's next gig ? 

13 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol:

Karbatal, I know you love Sophie Monk as you love the Aussie pop girls.  She just was the "bachelorette" on a reality TV dating show and is now with a multi millionaire.  Maybe that will be Kylie's next gig ? 

OMG, Sophie Monk's first (and only?) album was so great! I recall my best friend and I did so many lip-synchs with wigs to her super songs! 

Omg it sounds so daft now :lol:

No wonder she hasn't been in our "wiggery shows" since a decade, hahahahahah. Oh, last wig show in my living room Madonna had a big hit with Love Makes The World Go Round. 

21 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Omg it sounds so daft now :lol:

No wonder she hasn't been in our "wiggery shows" since a decade, hahahahahah. Oh, last wig show in my living room Madonna had a big hit with Love Makes The World Go Round. 

When I was little, my cousin used to come over and instead of playing boring cricket with my brother, he used to play with me instead and we used to dress up and mime songs. He loved Abba and he always had to be Anna with the long blonde wig. I was Frida. One day, my Dad come home and saw us both dressed up in my dance costumes singing into hairbrushes pretending they were microphones. As he had the long blonde wig on and my dancing dress, my Dad just said " hi Emma" as he thought it was my blonde friend Emma who lived in our street .  :lol: Such fun memories. 

Yet again, the Kylie thread sharing with others . Sophie Monk and Abba ! 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

When I was little, my cousin used to come over and instead of playing boring cricket with my brother, he used to play with me instead and we used to dress up and mime songs. He loved Abba and he always had to be Anna with the long blonde wig. I was Frida. One day, my Dad come home and saw us both dressed up in my dance costumes singing into hairbrushes pretending they were microphones. As he had the long blonde wig on and my dancing dress, my Dad just said " hi Emma" as he thought it was my blonde friend Emma who lived in our street .  :lol: Such fun memories. 

Yet again, the Kylie thread sharing with others . Sophie Monk and Abba ! 

Those play backs are LIFE! 

You and your cousin should come here to do some shows with us. We use to make up stories too,  mainly we are in an invented British village called Rivers of Joy where we are the official sluts breaking marriages and skipping class. Between stories we do a play back related to the history. Last time the story was us being expelled from the village because of Brexit.  I convinced all racist villagers to give us a second chance with a couple of Madonna songs :lol:

Bitch needs to hurry up and release Impossible Princess 2 already. Enough bullshittin around! 

44 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

Bitch needs to hurry up and release Impossible Princess 2 already. Enough bullshittin around! 

Meanwhile Kylie is recording with her dwarf voice and using 2002 sounds like.. 

Resultado de imagen de sure jan gif

I so want to see that film and learn about Australian life in the 70s! 

:chuckle:

No, honestly I love English and Australian movies (any kind) they have this certain “je ne sais quoi” so different to the rest of the world filmography... 

23 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:nervous: looks like another embarrasing Australian movie where everyone is as crass and stupid as possible. 

If it's as good as Priscilla and Muriel's wedding, I'm here for it!

And the singing budgie doing 'chirpy chirpy cheep cheep' too! 

11 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

If it's as good as Priscilla and Muriel's wedding, I'm here for it!

And the singing budgie doing 'chirpy chirpy cheep cheep' too! 

Muriel's wedding is the greatest Australian film ever !  Alongside Picnic at Hanging Rock.

This just looks stupid but we will have to wait and see . 

^ love 1990 Kylie!

Shes recording the video this weekend, by the way. Shepherd's Bush, London, they asked for a lot of people for all kind of types and races and all that, to dance on the street. 

IT'S COMING, GUYS! 

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

^ love 1990 Kylie!

Shes recording the video this weekend, by the way. Shepherd's Bush, London, they asked for a lot of people for all kind of types and races and all that, to dance on the street. 

IT'S COMING, GUYS! 

Sounds like I Was Going To Cancel part 2

10 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Sounds like I Was Going To Cancel part 2

Resultado de imagen de what? no rupaul gif

Sign in to follow this