MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Kylie Minogue thread

Poor Kilo, dating real artists in the 90s hoping some artist cred would rub off on her too by association :laugh:

I loved that 2002 movie with beautiful talented Diane Lane btw :inlove:

I also feel like "Kylie's friends worrying about Kylo getting hurt while on the rebound" constantly is sweet and silly at the same time.

It's become a classic right next to " with this album Kylie is going back to her roots" flop after flop after flop and record company :laugh::inlove:

6 minutes ago, XXL said:

Poor Kilo, dating real artists in the 90s hoping some artist cred would rub off on her too by association :laugh:

I loved that 2002 movie with beautiful talented Diane Lane btw :inlove:

I also feel like "Kylie's friends worrying about Kylo getting hurt while on the rebound" constantly is sweet and silly and the same time.

It's become a classic right next to "Kylie is going back to her roots" flop after flop after flop and record company :laugh::inlove:

XXL,  Unfaithful the movie was on foxtel yesterday and I taped it. :thumbsup:  That scene where he helped Diane in the wind where he was carrying all the books is so romantic and sweet.  

More Diane for fun ( and we know that Kylie loves sharing her threads ) 

tumblr_ocemj93bAO1ve3b0go2_500.giftumblr_n0lskfXd7Z1rr4ealo2_250.gif

Image result for cotton club gifs diane lane

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

tumblr_ocemj93bAO1ve3b0go2_500.giftumblr_n0lskfXd7Z1rr4ealo2_250.gif

Image result for cotton club gifs diane lane

:inlove: 

56 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

And we know that Kylie loves sharing her threads

:lol:   :thumbsup:

if we didn't use this thread for Dannii or other real artists we could only go on and on about SAW, Scissor Sisters, William Baker, her 1991 mock BAT Tour, The Voice gifs etc  And you can do that for so long, so like you said, I'm sure that not only she doesn't mind but she's probably even grateful her thread on Madonnanation gets filled with some content :laugh: 

57 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

That scene where he helped Diane in the wind where he was carrying all the books is so romantic and sweet.  

Totally :inlove: 

I loved that movie and Diane of course but the other Adrian Lyne movie on unfaithfulness from 1987 is even more majestic, with another fab actress, Queen Glenn

tumblr_m1x0r58rxd1rp2wp5o1_500.gif

:rotfl:

She's had the same calendar posing and styling for ages

40s pin up on carrots, oops I didn't know my bum is up in the air, casual, type of thing

Mix it up Kilo

Is William Baker still her go to man?

Does the bike have a seat or is she riding the pole up her ass? 

8 hours ago, karbatal said:

Does the bike have a seat or is she riding the pole up her ass? 

ebcebf94de99b21b2aec41abb2f7cefc.jpg

1 hour ago, XXL said:

:lmao: Her smile in this photo reminds me of Bob Downe !  

Image result for bob downe images

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

:lmao: Her smile in this photo reminds me of Bob Downe !  

Image result for bob downe images

:lmao:

17 hours ago, XXL said:

this pictures reeks of poppers and steam baths.

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

this pictures reeks of poppers and steam baths.

:laugh:

Of course not! If any gay stepped in Mardi Grass he would be stoned alive! I've never seen a crowd much homophobic in my life. 

Kylie doesn't mind, though. She has always avoid anything remotely gay in her career. I do wonder why... 

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Of course not! If any gay stepped in Mardi Grass he would be stoned alive! I've never seen a crowd much homophobic in my life. 

Kylie doesn't mind, though. She has always avoid anything remotely gay in her career. I do wonder why... 

:chuckle:

7 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

do you think these guys are gay?

kylie+minogue+what.gif

tumblr_ncg3gnr6TE1tdy5pro7_500.gif

tumblr_ncpx2eO7rP1tdy5pro1_500.gif

article-2562133-1B9B5EDC00000578-263_642

0M4Sw9.gif

598b696db81c9763b237d6615ee325c6.jpg

iPXFBW.gif

tip-char.gif

sasse.jpg

kylie+minogue+sexy+bum_6dd847_4227707.gi

kylie-spinning.gif

tumblr_o1k6cp1unF1tdy5pro1_500.gif

:rotfl:  :laugh: 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

:chuckle:  :laugh:  :inlove:

Kylie fell off her bike today

And she's giving us so much Amanda Lepore realness

Cattura_zpsmhnvvbqv.png

13 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

do you think these guys are gay?

:rotfl: Kylie fans with her at the Sydney Mardi Gras !   They are all straight ! 

Ha ha, this thread can always make me laugh. 

Kilo is back in Australia and doing exciting interviews about eyewear and splitting up with that Sashaying guy :lol:

Kylie Minogue is in Australia to launch a new range of glasses bearing her name. She told Daily Life about how she's coped with the break-up of her engagement to Joshua Sasse, and the plans for her new album.

What made you decide to do a range of eye wear, especially at this time in your life/career?

I'm celebrating 30 years of making music, and for me this was the perfect opportunity to incorporate a new creative process. I've been wearing glasses since I was 22, so optical and sunglasses are a part of my everyday life, and this felt very authentic and exciting.

A shot from the campaign for Kylie Minogue Eyewear, which the singer has designed in collaboration with Specsavers.

Celebrity collaborations are a dime a dozen. What makes this one different?

The collection is inspired by my own life and is made for everyone who wears glasses and looks for quality and style. I had to really stop and think about how I wear my own glasses, what makes me choose a certain style and lens, on what occasions I wear them, how they make me feel and how I could create a collection for others to enjoy. I started by amassing all the various frames I own, some of which are over 20 years old. They were so diverse – designer brands, cheap and cheerful as well as vintage frames. It really didn't matter where they came from, rather, they all represented a different era, style or purpose.

What was the most interesting thing you learned from working on the project?

There was so much to consider – from shape, size and colour to texture, materials and finishing touches. I wanted styles that I would wear and styles that might not necessarily suit me but would work for my friend or loved one.

Glasses are not only functional but can be a great way to express yourself and to change your look. As frames around your eyes, glasses are perhaps one of the most important aspects of how you style yourself. I like to be able to go from functional in the day, to a little more glamour in the evening, but it's not just about day and night, it's about glasses to match your mood or style on any given day. 

What's a song you wish you had written?

Oh God, where to even start!? I just heard Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time on the radio today and as it's fresh in my mind and I have always loved it, I'll go with that one for starters!

You've had some ups and downs this year, how are you feeling?

I feel great actually. It's not been the easiest times of late but that [her split from fiance Joshua Sasse] is a purely personal matter and I have no regrets. Life is about love and experience and learning and evolving and I am richer and thankful for all of the experiences in my life. I'm also very touched and thankful for the generous support from my fans.

Looking ahead, I've already started to work on my new album. Being back in the studio and working with a new team, everything feels really fresh and exciting. The early stage of the recording process is always energising and I'm looking forward to the year ahead.

Kylie Minogue has previously put her name to bed sheets, perfume and lingerie.

Can we just name this the BEST INTERVIEW EVER MADE TO ANY HUMAN LIVING?

Just read some of the incredible answers: 

"I've been wearing glasses since I was 22" (this may be influenced by Gaga's own quotes?)

"I had to really stop and think about how I wear my own glasses"

Resultado de imagen de applause gif

And what about the really artistic ending? Do you think this has a double meaning? 

"and I'm looking forward to the year ahead". knowing Kylie's love for tiny details and perfection, i'm sure this is related to the eyewear. 

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Can we just name this the BEST INTERVIEW EVER MADE TO ANY HUMAN LIVING?

Just read some of the incredible answers: 

"I've been wearing glasses since I was 22"

"I had to really stop and think about how I wear my own glasses"

:lmao:

Hermione loved the interview too. 

Image result for bored clapping gifs

On 04/03/2017 at 4:36 PM, XXL said:

:rotfl:

The shameless giggling moron strikes again.

I realise it's a photoshoot but who their right mind wears high heels and a tutu whilst riding a bike? :lmao:

Remember when she posted the pic on instagram of her supposedly "working out at the gym"? .... again in 5" heels and arse sticking out like a sore thumb,...

o-KYLIE-MINOGUE-570.jpg?6

:dead: The dumb bitch will never learn.

Sign in to follow this