Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Kylie Minogue thread

Recommended Posts

Is she still recording?????

Just how long is this taking? And this is not going to be released this year if they are still doing this in late August. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING NEWS!  

William Baker stopped following Kylie in instagram 

Things ARE changing!  

Will he write a book 'Life With The Parrot ' as other creatives has done before?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, karbatal said:

BREAKING NEWS!  

William Baker stopped following Kylie in instagram 

Things ARE changing!  

Will he write a book 'Life With The Parrot ' as other creatives has done before?????

:lmao: Life with the Parrot  

You mean Budgie ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Kyliesparklytiara couldn't wait to start start bashing Madonna again after the news about new music.

Her music career is over and her movie career never began. Unlike Kylie who's poised for a MEGA COMEBACK with her new single and album which will undoubtedly be number one followed by a SELL OUT WORLD TOUR. Way to go Kylie!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/reader-comments/p/comment/link/236983234

:rotfl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Crux said:

I see Kyliesparklytiara couldn't wait to start start bashing Madonna again after the news about new music.

Her music career is over and her movie career never began. Unlike Kylie who's poised for a MEGA COMEBACK with her new single and album which will undoubtedly be number one followed by a SELL OUT WORLD TOUR. Way to go Kylie!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/reader-comments/p/comment/link/236983234

:rotfl:

 

He has to be a troll :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, karbatal said:

He has to be a troll :lmao:

Yeah, he has to be. No one can be THAT deluded. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crux said:

Yeah, he has to be. No one can be THAT deluded. :lmao:

Why does he always say " way to go Kylie " . :lol:

Way to go where ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Why does he always say " way to go Kylie " . :lol:

Way to go where ?  

:lmao: No idea, Jan but he's been saying it for the past 10 years now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crux said:

:lmao: No idea, Jan but he's been saying it for the past 10 years now.

Maybe it is way to go to the aviary !   

Image result for budgie aviary images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why does he always say " way to go Kylie " . :lol:

Way to go where ?  

Way to go to Queenslands.  Or how was the name jazzyjan????? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Crux said:

I see Kyliesparklytiara couldn't wait to start start bashing Madonna again after the news about new music.

Her music career is over and her movie career never began. Unlike Kylie who's poised for a MEGA COMEBACK with her new single and album which will undoubtedly be number one followed by a SELL OUT WORLD TOUR. Way to go Kylie!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/reader-comments/p/comment/link/236983234

:rotfl:

 

Why exactly is she poised for a mega comeback? And he says SELL OUT WORLD TOUR as if M doesn't do that every single time. LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, karbatal said:

Way to go to Queenslands.  Or how was the name jazzyjan????? 

:lol:  Where Scott and Charlene have their "forever home"   Queensland !  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol:  Where Scott and Charlene have their "forever home"   Queensland !  

 

And it was the place were all characters dropped from the series went. 

So... 

WAY TO GO, KYLIE! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to imagine what producers she'd work with and what sort of music it would be. Have Rob Dougan, Dave Ball, Cathy Dennis, Stuart Price and Steve Anderson done anything recently??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao:

Hahaha 

Who are her Lewis and Jam?  Maybe those Stannard people? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read somewhere that the album won't drop until next year 

https://instagram.com/p/BZg9me7HOOW/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess they know it will limp in number 72 in the winter season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it taking so long to finish this album? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×