Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hector

Kylie Minogue thread

308 posts in this topic

"My sister in law gave me these sunglasses from her new line. I can see all of you naked" 

Resultado de imagen de CAMILLA PARKER SUN GLASSES

"He's so boring in bed. Just like her" 

Resultado de imagen de sarah ferguson gif

"We are ready for the next segment of Kylie's tour "Ztravaganzza in the Follies" 

Resultado de imagen de prince andrew daughters

Queen Elizabeth is reported to be THRILLED!!!!! 

Resultado de imagen de queen elizabeth bored gif

"My sister in law gave me these sunglasses from her new line. I can see all of you naked" 

Resultado de imagen de CAMILLA PARKER SUN GLASSES

:rotfl:Karbatal, love these reactions.  

It is probably all lies and tabloid talk but I have always said that Kylie wanted to marry someone from the Royal family.  Ha ha 

If she had been bumping uglies with Prince Andrew then it would explain that Sasse bloke playing pretend boyfriend to keep things secret.

Well, she sang in that jubileum with the horse. I'm sure that was the magical moment when Elizabeth II gave her blessings. 

YUCK! "Prince" Andrew is the not-so-secret pervert of that family. Whether he's perverse enough to shag Kilo Mango is another story. I guess necrophilia might give him that rush he's looking for though!

YUCK! "Prince" Andrew is the not-so-secret pervert of that family. Whether he's perverse enough to shag Kilo Mango is another story. I guess necrophilia might give him that rush he's looking for though!

:lmao:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: Ha Ha 

She is also trying to take Prince Phillip off the Queen !   . 

Image result for kylie and prince andrew images

Maybe is PHILIP the married man?

And then after the mess and COMPLOT against her from RocNation (JZ and Beyonce), she got rid of them regaled us with this wonderful track :inlove: 

Let's remember... :chuckle:

:rotfl:Poor Kylie.  She should have cancelled that Logies Performance !   

By the way,  I think Dannii and Tina Arena must read Madonnanation.  We have been featuring both of them so much in this thread as children on Young Talent time and they put those performances on at the Logie awards when they presented !    The relevance of this thread.  

Well, no wonder they read this thread because we give very insightful clues for them to relaunch their careers. And we're very constructive, focus on what is bad so they don't repeat it again, and applaud the good jams. 

For example, dear Dannii, this is my plan for you. These people are so unemployed and bored, that surely will be EAGER to work. 

1. Call Stephen Bray. 

2. Call all the Madonna people from 1987. 

3. Record an album called "Commotion"

4. Call Shep Pettibone for good remixes. if he doesn't answer, calle Steve Hurley for the early 90s feeling. 

And have fun. I assure you that the hype and at least 2.500 sales are garanteed! 

@karbatal  You should be Dannii's manager. :lol:. You would have  to move to Australia though. 

Dannii, sign him up and do it now ! 

I can picture myself telling all these divas like it is. And i would have a catch phrase that would make them shit on their pants. It would be: "Oh really, you think you are so clever... Well, do you want to record two Christmas albums in a row like Kylie? No? Then obey and go back to work!"

Resultado de imagen de boss office  gif

How nice of her, paying tribute to Janet

I can picture myself telling all these divas like it is. And i would have a catch phrase that would make them shit on their pants. It would be: "Oh really, you think you are so clever... Well, do you want to record two Christmas albums in a row like Kylie? No? Then obey and go back to work!"

Resultado de imagen de boss office  gif

How nice of her, paying tribute to Janet

:lol:  Let's all sing - I was gonna Jancel.   Makes the song much more exciting already.  

I understand the record company aint shilling no more budget for her around that time of the KMO era but goodness, what happened to creativity? :lmao:

And then after the mess and COMPLOT against her from RocNation (JZ and Beyonce), she got rid of them regaled us with this wonderful track :inlove: 

I love this track! Such a good pop song and so much better than a lot of her output. 

I also like the one with Garibay that came out just after.

Does anyone know where I can find a downloadable version of her first ep with garibay?? I can't find it anywhere 😫

Kylie is bankrupt,  penniless and had to rob those German promoters.  Until she marries Andrew for money,  please don't download illegally her beautiful EPs but go to iTunes! 

I thought I heard that she purposely made a shitty video for this and did this performance out of anger and frustration with RocNation? 

It's so laughably awful I just don't have words for any of it.