MadonnaNation.com Forums

3 hours ago, Crux said:

:lmao:

I must say though, I'm intrigued to see how well her album does after KMO tanked.  In this day and age when we have botton of the barrel "artists" like Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith clogging up the charts, Her stench would be a breath of fresh air compared to those two. :lol:

Well, to be fair I don't expect big numbers (let's face it, not even Madonna makes big numbers anymore, music business has evolved into some weird thing and streaming won't help artists like Kylie), but I expect some success if she releases a good song. Success in the same term as Cher's last album in the UK, for example. Sucess meaning she luring people to her concerts. With Aphrodite she really had good numbers in the tour but with Kiss Me Once she struggled to have half empty venues. If she releases some good tracks and her casual fans are happy with them, they will go to the tour. A Kylie tour is not expensive and it's always very camp and funny. 

And according to some members here in the UK it means you can get a blowjob during ballads. :chuckle: 

With Kiss Me Once, not even her casual fans (i find it hard to believe she has die hard fans, tbqh, I picture her fans being causal ones, loving her but not rooting for her, if you know what I mean), not even them liked the singles or the tracks. Not even Kylie liked them :lol:

These are my ideas about Kylie

1. Her numbers have gone down A LOT. But up to Aphrodite they were decent. They were not super high but they were good enough. 

2. With KMO everything was so wrong. RocNation, Parlophone? We don't know. Kylie is always very, very discreet, but she didn't hide her relieve of being out of those both deals. Which says a lot, because she rarely comments things like that. 

3. She was sad during the tour. I was surprised when I saw her in Madrid. She was like a robot. Only in the end did she relax and got emotional. She was clearly very disappointed and not comfortable at all. A person I know from Facebook (who is an Eddi Reader fan) told me the same about two concerts he saw in the UK. He told me afterwards that the Christmas concert in the Royal Albert Hall was such a difference! She was so happy again. Kylie is a person who enjoys performing, those of us who have gone to see her in concert know the positive energy that fills the venue. With KMO it was non-existent. 

4. Now she has a new record company, and she's spent a lot o time in studio. I feel optimistic. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

With Kiss Me Once, not even her casual fans (i find it hard to believe she has die hard fans, tbqh, I picture her fans being causal ones, loving her but not rooting for her, if you know what I mean), not even them liked the singles or the tracks. Not even Kylie liked them :lol:

These are my ideas about Kylie

1. Her numbers have gone down A LOT. But up to Aphrodite they were decent. They were not super high but they were good enough. 

2. With KMO everything was so wrong. RocNation, Parlophone? We don't know. Kylie is always very, very discreet, but she didn't hide her relieve of being out of those both deals. Which says a lot, because she rarely comments things like that. 

3. She was sad during the tour. I was surprised when I saw her in Madrid. She was like a robot. Only in the end did she relax and got emotional. She was clearly very disappointed and not comfortable at all. A person I know from Facebook (who is an Eddi Reader fan) told me the same about two concerts he saw in the UK. He told me afterwards that the Christmas concert in the Royal Albert Hall was such a difference! She was so happy again. Kylie is a person who enjoys performing, those of us who have gone to see her in concert know the positive energy that fills the venue. With KMO it was non-existent. 

4. Now she has a new record company, and she's spent a lot o time in studio. I feel optimistic. 

I would consider myself a casual fan, possibly more. But definitely not a diehard fan. KMO wasn't great. There are a few tracks that grew on me though. I felt the same about Aphrodite at first, but that one grew on me too. Actually, I wasn't even a fan of Fever at first but now I think it's one of her best albums. The last album I really liked was X. I've never seen her live. Not sure I would pay to see her, but my BF likes her so maybe I would take him. 

31 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Karby this is for you

tumblr_p0phy59W281qa7fv2o1_540.png

She looks good! 

I wonder if she has the cunt shaved as a doll or has a line of hair 

While we wait for Kilo Mango

On 09/12/2017 at 8:29 PM, karbatal said:

Sometimes life surprises her 

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

I'm getting Camila Parker Bowles vibes here. 

1 hour ago, Crux said:

^ :lmao: Her face.

It's the face of someone thinking "I can't believe I got this incredible new single.  Karbatal was right,  the team Leonard / Mirwais works wonders! How can Madonna prefer Maluma?".

I was playing Kilo Kristmas and noticed how the vinyl doesn't even feature what went down as the most memorable track from it (100 Degrees feat. Dannii). Dumb move.

4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I was playing Kilo Kristmas and noticed how the vinyl doesn't even feature what went down as the most memorable track from it (100 Degrees feat. Dannii). Dumb move.

I am one of the few silly fags who bought the 12" for 100 degrees :lmao:

@karbatal good news, we might get a new single this month! 

On December 9, 2017 at 3:29 PM, karbatal said:

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

2017 in a nutshell  :rotfl:

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

good news, we might get a new single this month! 

I'm ready for Cuntry Kylie!

Oh it would be such a slap in Gaga's face if Kilo TRIUMPHS with a country album :wow:

14 minutes ago, Crux said:

I've just been lurking on DailyGag and saw a thread on Madonna and Kylo.

Here's the link for those who need a good laugh.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/256697-kylie-minogue-or-madonna-who-made-more-impact-in-your-life/

Kylie or Madonna who made more impact in your life ???? WTF ??!!!?? Kylie made an impact on someone ???? Who ??? :rotfl::rotfl:

are they all RETARD????? 

I mean, either they are 17 year old boys or simply mentally challenged. 

:lmao: I know.

Typical queens who enjoy sucking cocks in the middle of an audience at their concerts.

14 minutes ago, Crux said:

:lmao: I know.

Typical queens who enjoy sucking cocks in the middle of an audience at their concerts.

Well, I would be VERY IMPACTED if I saw that! 

So where's the new album? Any news? Does anyone care? 

I'd say that anything she releases will be trumpeted as a 'return to form' blah blah blah since KMO was so abysmal. And the tour? I don't even want to talk about it. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

Kylie or Madonna who made more impact in your life ???? WTF ??!!!?? Kylie made an impact on someone ???? Who ??? :rotfl::rotfl:

Karby? :dazed: 

3 minutes ago, horn said:

Karby? :dazed: 

31 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

So where's the new album? Any news? Does anyone care? 

I'd say that anything she releases will be trumpeted as a 'return to form' blah blah blah since KMO was so abysmal. And the tour? I don't even want to talk about it. 

They said it was to be released in january. I guess they should start saying something.