MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Kilo Mango

I expect more something like this

Resultado de imagen de fame gif film

On 06/11/2017 at 11:29 AM, karbatal said:

OMG, she's going to win so many Oscars and everything in between! 

Now seriously, it looks a cool movie! 

Wasn't Dannii married to Julian MacMahon ??

2 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

YES

And Julian RUINED Dannii. 

Kylie's and Danni's father had to call Julian to tell him to pay Danni back all the money that she had spent living in the USA trying to help him becoming a star there. Dannii was PENNILESS. She had to pose naked in Playboy to get some money! And Julian NEVER gave the money back. This all was told by Dannii herself in her autobiography. 

And look at Kylie, working with HIM! 

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

YES

And Julian RUINED Dannii. 

Kylie's and Danni's father had to call Julian to tell him to pay Danni back all the money that she had spent living in the USA trying to help him becoming a star there. Dannii was PENNILESS. She had to pose naked in Playboy to get some money! And Julian NEVER gave the money back. This all was told by Dannii herself in her autobiography. 

And look at Kylie, working with HIM! 

Yes. Also Julian's snobby horrible mother Lady Sonia refused to be photographed at Dannii's wedding and when Danni and Wimpy Julian visited her house, Dannii had to wait in the car because Lady Sonia felt she was not important enough to come in. Her own daughter in law.  Dannii went to America to launch and support his acting career and he lived off her and sent her bankrupt. Too frightened to ask his millionaire mother for help so just fleece his wife.  He is a creep. 

4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes. Also Julian's snobby horrible mother Lady Sonia refused to be photographed at Dannii's wedding and when Danni and Wimpy Julian visited her house, Dannii had to wait in the car because Lady Sonia felt she was not important enough to come in. Her own daughter in law.  Dannii went to America to launch and support his acting career and he lived off her and sent her bankrupt. Too frightened to ask his millionaire mother for help so just fleece his wife.  He is a creep. 

The silver lining in all this is that there is as much left of his american career as hers :IMG_1564:

54 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

The silver lining in all this is that there is as much left of his american career as hers :IMG_1564:

Roland Barthes, so true.  Julian is now back in Australia taking supporting roles in movies. 

In the end a Minogue always wins. 

14 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Sounds like I Was Going To Cancel part 2

:rotfl: That's what I thought.

This is a flop waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, Crux said:

:rotfl: That's what I thought.

This is a flop waiting to happen.

First flop of 2018 :clap:

Well as long as I like it I don't give a damn.  I loved the corny Christmas album and I didn't give a damn about charts. In fact the Christmas thing is the album I enjoyed the most since Light Years :lmao:

10 hours ago, Crux said:

This is a flop waiting to happen

Honestly, at THIS POINT - "flop" is no longer a valid word to be used in relation to Kylie, because there's no expectation anymore. The Ancient Pop Pariah's "career" has been in the lowest pit of hell for centuries. 

11 hours ago, karbatal said:

First flop of 2018 :clap:

Well as long as I like it I don't give a damn.  I loved the corny Christmas album and I didn't give a damn about charts. In fact the Christmas thing is the album I enjoyed the most since Light Years :lmao:

I still think 100 degrees is a top pop tune! :headbang:

Her Christmas album is fucking great. I have no shame in my love for it. Oh Santa is on repeat while I decorate the tree. 

I don’t think she cares about charts anymore. She’s not gonna have hits like she used too anyway so why should she bother. I hope she just puts out a mindless pop record that’s fun to burn the dance floor up with. 

19 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Her Christmas album is fucking great. I have no shame in my love for it. Oh Santa is on repeat while I decorate the tree. 

I don’t think she cares about charts anymore. She’s not gonna have hits like she used too anyway so why should she bother. I hope she just puts out a mindless pop record that’s fun to burn the dance floor up with. 

Either she cares or not,  that train is long gone. 

She may have good numbers though in her local markets like happened with Rick Astley or Cher,  but she's not going to be in charts in the rest of the world.  And she knows it.  

I guess her aim is to keep her fans happy so she can keep on touring.  

So the last I heard of the horrid little gnome was when she showed up in London to turn the Christmas lights on.

WTF is she wearing?

4658DB5400000578-0-Once_again_the_Can_t_

:scared:

I don't know but she's giving me 1991 vibes :wow:

In January it all starts.  Flop or not,  she's releasing something at last. 

By the way I love her Christmas album more each year.  I made a Spotify list with the songs but without the classics and it's SO GREAT. 

Julian was so hot in his prime. :inlove: 

The botoxed trout's fans are fuming at Madonna coming back next year. They thought 2018 was going to be Kylie's year.:lmao:

« Kylie’s sparkly Tiara » must be fuming rn

9 hours ago, Crux said:

The botoxed trout's fans are fuming at Madonna coming back next year. They thought 2018 was going to be Kylie's year.:lmao:

Lies.  Liza Minelli LIES.  

Alt truth.  Trumpesque speech.  

23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Lies.  Liza Minelli LIES.  

Alt truth.  Trumpesque speech.  

"Why can't she just fuckoff?  2018 was meant to be Kylie's year"

"Madonna is over. Hang it up already and let Kylie shine"

"The old hag needs to retire, no one cares about her anymore. It's all about Kylie"

:lmao:

14 minutes ago, Crux said:

"Why can't she just fuckoff?  2018 was meant to be Kylie's year"

"Madonna is over. Hang it up already and let Kylie shine"

"The old hag needs to retire, no one cares about her anymore. It's all about Kylie"

Oh dear.  Can you imagine still expecting Kylie to have a year???? :lmao:

I will be happy if she has A DAY.  You know,  when iTunes give some illusionary idea of her having success in at least five countries (plummeting next day). 

38 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I will be happy if she has A DAY.  You know,  when iTunes give some illusionary idea of her having success in at least five countries (plummeting next day).

I must say though, I'm intrigued to see how well her album does after KMO tanked.  In this day and age when we have botton of the barrel "artists" like Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith clogging up the charts, Her stench would be a breath of fresh air compared to those two. :lol:

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Sign in to follow this