MadonnaNation.com Forums

:dead: Since when has Kylie ever spoken about politics?

I hope (for her sake) she isn't planning on going on national TV to talk about it, because she's going to look like an even bigger airhead than she already does.

She should stick to singing about sex and heartbreak and leave the politics to people who know what they're talking about. 

She will say something like "don't mess with my girls" regarding drag queens and that will count as political and personal and everything in between. 

To be fair... I'm happy it's not a Christmas album, she can sing about her pussy if she wants to. 

12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She will say something like "don't mess with my girls" regarding drag queens and that will count as political and personal and everything in between. 

To be fair... I'm happy it's not a Christmas album, she can sing about her pussy if she wants to. 

She's kinda been doing that for decades. I mean, one can interpret many of her songs to be about love and heartbreak, but once you get down to the nitty gritty it all boils down to the same thing - her pussy being filled. (or unfullfilled) depending on which songs they are.

20 minutes ago, Crux said:

She's kinda been doing that for decades. I mean, one can interpret many of her songs to be about love and heartbreak, but once you get down to the nitty gritty it all boils down to the same thing - her pussy being filled. (or unfullfilled) depending on which songs they are.

Yes. Every song is about her pussy or her hole, in the end. Slow, Wow, Into the Blue, All the Lovers... 

Which is very cute if you think about it. We need more songs about pussies, tbqh. 

On 17/10/2017 at 12:31 PM, karbatal said:

Yes. Every song is about her pussy or her hole, in the end. Slow, Wow, Into the Blue, All the Lovers... 

Which is very cute if you think about it. We need more songs about pussies, tbqh. 

I'm sure Janet will happily oblige.

1 minute ago, Crux said:

I'm sure Janet will happily oblige.

It's not the same...

I'm much more into some Rupaulesque "my pussy is on fire" line. 

Resultado de imagen de rupaul pussy fire

I HIGHLY doubt she's going to go all political. I just don't see it. She's NEVER had anything to say about much of... well, anything. And I don't expect her to do so now. Even if it is the 'popular' thing to do among pop stars. 

She may do A song that pertains to the current political climate, but that's about it. And I hope to god I'm right. I love me some Kylie, but I just don't want ANOTHER politically charged pop star out there. It's become tired. 

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/75295/kylie-minogues-new-album-will-cover-issues-like-lgbt-rights/

The Princess of Pop is about to get political…

If you follow Kylie Minogue on Instagram, you’ll be more than aware that she has spent most of 2017 so far in the recording studio working on brand new music.

It’s been over three years since Kiss Me Once – her last proper studio album (sorry Kylie Christmas) – was released, but we may not have to wait too much longer to hear what the Aussie has in store.

“It looks like her album could be her most political yet too, with talk of tracks covering issues like LGBT rights,” an insider told The Sun.

“Kylie just wants to make an album that will start conversations.”

However, the first single from the album is set to be a track Kylie has done with UK producer Sigala, who’s had his own huge hits with Easy Love, Sweet Lovin’ and Say You Do

“It’s a ­Spinning Around vibe,” Sigala – real name Bruce Fielder – said. “She wants people to be honest with her.

“I’m influenced a lot by the Nineties so it makes sense for me to work with her. It fitted really well.

“It’s cool that it sounds throwback but it needs to sound modern as well to take Kylie’s career forward.”

He added: “It’s about waiting for somebody to tell you how they feel and being like, ‘Come on, let’s get it out in the open and stop messing around. Tell me what you’re waiting for.’

“After splitting from Joshua maybe that’s why she picked it because she wants people to be honest with her.

“It’s for her album, that’s the plan. Hopefully the next single.”

The Kylie comeback just got even more exciting…

tenor.gif

Not sure if its been shared but she's featured on a track from Zoot Womans latest album.

33 minutes ago, Crux said:

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/75295/kylie-minogues-new-album-will-cover-issues-like-lgbt-rights/

The Princess of Pop is about to get political…

If you follow Kylie Minogue on Instagram, you’ll be more than aware that she has spent most of 2017 so far in the recording studio working on brand new music.

It’s been over three years since Kiss Me Once – her last proper studio album (sorry Kylie Christmas) – was released, but we may not have to wait too much longer to hear what the Aussie has in store.

“It looks like her album could be her most political yet too, with talk of tracks covering issues like LGBT rights,” an insider told The Sun.

“Kylie just wants to make an album that will start conversations.”

However, the first single from the album is set to be a track Kylie has done with UK producer Sigala, who’s had his own huge hits with Easy Love, Sweet Lovin’ and Say You Do

“It’s a ­Spinning Around vibe,” Sigala – real name Bruce Fielder – said. “She wants people to be honest with her.

“I’m influenced a lot by the Nineties so it makes sense for me to work with her. It fitted really well.

“It’s cool that it sounds throwback but it needs to sound modern as well to take Kylie’s career forward.”

He added: “It’s about waiting for somebody to tell you how they feel and being like, ‘Come on, let’s get it out in the open and stop messing around. Tell me what you’re waiting for.’

“After splitting from Joshua maybe that’s why she picked it because she wants people to be honest with her.

“It’s for her album, that’s the plan. Hopefully the next single.”

The Kylie comeback just got even more exciting…

tenor.gif

Resultado de imagen de hihihi gif

She wants to be political and start conversations but the first single is a hot pants update!

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

She wants to be political and start conversations but the first single is a hot pants update!

LOL poor Klueless Kylie - I cringe at what her 'political conversations' will be about. She seems well-meaning but she doesn't come across as anywhere close to the sharpest tool in the shed...

She is better to stick with discussions of discos and hot pants and lurve

31 minutes ago, Hector said:

:blink:

:madgemanson:

Well everybody knows that Angela Merkel won because of the super hit Red Blooded Woman.  

15 hours ago, Hector said:

:blink:

:electropop:

:lmao:  Good grief, how can anyone try to say that Madonna copies the singing Budgie. 

On 02/11/2017 at 11:09 PM, Hector said:

That Kylie loon's Twitter account was shut down today. :beret:

IMG_4190

What did they say? How can it be worse than that gaga Devon's feed that is still live!

17 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

What did they say? How can it be worse than that gaga Devon's feed that is still live!

If I remember correctly,  said that all Madonna fans should burn in hell or something similar. These trolls/loons are out of control. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

If I remember correctly,  said that all Madonna fans should burn in hell or something similar. These trolls/loons are out of control. 

Her fans should know better at their age. They've always resented Madonna for being a global megastar, but it's not her fault the disco dolly's career didn't turn out the same. I've noticed her fans are getting more vocal about M the closer Kylie's album get's. I've just had an argument with one after he claimed M is a flop because she doesn't have a one million selling single in the UK. (Kylie has two).

I asked if any of Kylie's singles have managed to sell 9 million like Hung Up did WW, and they got all bent out of shape and started throwing insults. :lmao:

It's fine for them to use the botoxed budgie's UK stats as a stick to bash M, but we're not allowed to fire M's WW figures back at them - which (as everyone knows) beats Kylie's sales to a pulp. 

Kylie has an incredible big career in Hollywood though with San Andreas being a critically acclaimed performance.  

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Kylie has an incredible big career in Hollywood though with San Andreas being a critically acclaimed performance.  

:lmao: