MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Kilo Mango

Kylie is supposed to be "back in touch"  with Oliver Martinez. :lmao:  

He's a dreamboat and really stood by her through difficult times.  I wonder why they broke up. Is he still married? 

Omg,  could he be THE married man? 

Ooooooooooh I found this. Not very reliable though :lol:. From the Mirror 

Kylie and Joshua split earlier this month after 18 months together, and friends say Olivier - who got divorced from actress Halle Berry in December - has offered his support.

“Olivier reached out to Kylie after he heard about her break up, and the two have been in contact ever since,” a source told Heat magazine.

“[But] Kylie’s friends are worried she may be looking for something to fill the hole in her heart. They want her to make sure she doesn’t end up getting hurt on the rebound.”

He's still HOT 

7370669.jpg

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

He's still HOT 

7370669.jpg

Karbatal, Did you ever see the movie Unfaithful ?   I loved him in that as well as Diane Lane and Richard Gere.  Always thought Diane should have won the Oscar that year for her performance in that movie.  The scene with her on the train where she is both crying and smiling at the same time - showing her sadness and guilt of being unfaithful while remembering with warmth her affair was amazing.   

Love Diane Lane and she is the latest to infiltrate the Kilo thread 

Kellyann welcomes all talented people in her thread!! 🙌 

talking about QOL Diane Lane, this is coming

915LRhnfbXL._AC_UL300_SR300,300_.jpg

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Kellyann welcomes all talented people in her thread!! 🙌 

:lol:  She loves to share her thread ! 

1 hour ago, mamifero said:

talking about QOL Diane Lane, this is coming

915LRhnfbXL._AC_UL300_SR300,300_.jpg

Woo Hoo.  Mamifero, great to see another fan of Diane Lane.  Such an under-rated and beautiful actress. 

12 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Karbatal, Did you ever see the movie Unfaithful ?   I loved him in that as well as Diane Lane and Richard Gere.  Always thought Diane should have won the Oscar that year for her performance in that movie.  The scene with her on the train where she is both crying and smiling at the same time - showing her sadness and guilt of being unfaithful while remembering with warmth her affair was amazing.   

Love Diane Lane and she is the latest to infiltrate the Kilo thread 

OMG NO WAY. The amount of times i've seen that movie - I never realised that was Kylie's ex. :blink:

Not only Kylie's ex.

Kylie's love of her life. He's her Sean Penn. 

When she was very ill and was in Paris living with him. 

Resultado de imagen de olivier martinez kylie cancer

And Olivier took what i consider best Kylie's photoshoot ever. These candid pics with her hair growing again 

Sadly they broke up :(

And Kylie is an angel and even congratulated Olivier for his wedding with Halle Berry 

I so wanted that they marry...

He's muy guapo 

11 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

:lol:  She loves to share her thread ! 

Woo Hoo.  Mamifero, great to see another fan of Diane Lane.  Such an under-rated and beautiful actress. 

she gives good face :vogue:

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

Not only Kylie's ex.

Kylie's love of her life. He's her Sean Penn. 

Karbatal,  :noway:  Kylie always thinks Michael Hutchence is the love of her life.  Talks about him constantly in interviews.  He is her Sean Penn to Madonna or Richard Burton to Elizabeth !  

Image result for kylie minogue and michael hutchence images

Even though he dumped her for Helena Christensen.  :sadface:

Image result for helena christensen and michael hutchence images

22 minutes ago, mamifero said:

she gives good face :vogue:

She has always been stunning. She was so beautiful in the Outsiders. 

Related image

Time to dust off those gold hot pants and do Light Years part 2 :queenbitch:

11 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Karbatal,  :noway:  Kylie always thinks Michael Hutchence is the love of her life.  Talks about him constantly in interviews.  He is her Sean Penn to Madonna or Richard Burton to Elizabeth !  

Image result for kylie minogue and michael hutchence images

Even though he dumped her for Helena Christensen.  :sadface:

Image result for helena christensen and michael hutchence images

And then dump Helena for Paula Yates . I think there was a magazine cover with Helena  ( GQ or something ) with the tag line ' Would you tread her in for Paula Yates ?' which I thought was cruel .

3 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

And then dump Helena for Paula Yates . I think there was a magazine cover with Helena  ( GQ or something ) with the tag line ' Would you tread her in for Paula Yates ?' which I thought was cruel .

Yes I remember that and also thought it was cruel and awful.  It always surprises me when women keep a flame for and defend men who dump them for another woman.  They seem to love the bad boys who treat them like garbage at times.  

You never really know if they were dumped, though. Even with people you know in real life you never know what happens behind the scenes, and sometimes you are either too hurt to explain or simply know deep inside that that's nobody else's business. 

But you are right Jazzy!!!! Hutchence took a little girl singing with Jason Donovan and turned her into sensuality herself. Their love affair lasted FIVE YEARS! 

'They were very affectionate': Australian singer Michael  with Kylie at a party to celebrate Michael's 30th birthday on January 22, Sydney, 1990

Resultado de imagen de kylie minogue hutchence

This was Kylie pre-Hutchence

Resultado de imagen de kylie 1989

This was Kylie post-hutchence one year later! 

Resultado de imagen de kylie 1990

5 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Yes I remember that and also thought it was cruel and awful.  It always surprises me when women keep a flame for and defend men who dump them for another woman.  They seem to love the bad boys who treat them like garbage at times.  

And he was publicly ridiculed for going out with Paula as well. I remembered he almost had a punch up with Liam from Oasis at the Brits. 

Personally I think we will never know what went on . We made our remarks / comments based on what was put out there for us to read , to see in the public forum the we formed our opinions . Same goes for Madonna but we still have opinions on what she did / wore / who she was married to / will do / will wear / who she will date etc . I think it's called being human. 

On 2/26/2017 at 7:46 PM, jazzyjan said:

:rotfl: Look at Kylie's SpecSavers Eyewear advert.  She does not appear until the end and look at the dance move she does !   

@Crux  Time for a new funny Kilo gif that you make so well. 

I thought for a second that was Lisa Kudrow in The Comeback.

14 minutes ago, GOD said:

I thought for a second that was Lisa Kudrow in The Comeback.

This cunt wishes she had 1/10 of Lisa Kudrow's charming personality. 

Sign in to follow this