Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
I Don’t Search I Find

Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Recommended Posts

This is nothing but a daily dreadful troll shit show lol Almost like you could feel the dam is about to break. As much as I also loathe Pence and his views on basically everything the guy could do the job and bring some respect back to  the presidency. However...in a way I want Trump to still be office until next year so the GOP gets slaughtered in the mid terms. Then boot Trump, elevate Pence but he'll have minimal power (hopefully) due to a Dem dominated Senate and maybe house. Then onto 2020 the presidency and the GOP finally gets wiped out for good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having this man represent the country I live in is beyond embarrassing.  It is a disgrace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is so stupid. The handshake thing was simply disrespectful and when he said that "they both have one thing in common ... being wiretapped by the Obama administration" it was just embarrassing.The look on Merkels face said it all. Say about that woman what you will, but she knows how to play the game. The fact she brought all those managers of German industrial powerhouses with her, basically shut down all of Trumps arguments that the U.S. are somehow the victim of unfair trade or exploited in any way. Especially considering German companies have invested hundreds of billions in the U.S. and employ around 800.000 American workers in solid, well and very well paid manufacturing jobs. Exactly the kind of jobs, Trump wants to bring back to the U.S.. Punishing the very same companies with fees and penalties seems rather absurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty much down screaming about every batshit crazy, stupid, or ignorant thing he says/does/tweets. I'll lose my fucking voice. And on a literal note, we'll all lose our collective voices if we project outrage at every little thing and make it into 'breaking news' or controversy. At this point, nothing can make me any more angry or frustrated than I already am. 

Why are pundits not talking about his horrendous budget proposals? I turned on CNN last night and Anderson Cooper opened his show with this insane wiretapping shit. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS BULLSHIT. Talk about the funding cuts of programs that will truly affect the idiots that voted for him. This wiretapping fiasco seems to be playing out exactly how Trump wanted it to. How have they not opened their eyes to his method?

-Tweet or say something crazy

-Watch the media go into a frenzy over it for days on end.

-Double down on it

-Continue to lie 

-Then claim that it was published or that he simply 'repeated' something he read.

All the while, he continues to move along with his terrifying nationalist agenda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

I'm pretty much down screaming about every batshit crazy, stupid, or ignorant thing he says/does/tweets. I'll lose my fucking voice. And on a literal note, we'll all lose our collective voices if we project outrage at every little thing and make it into 'breaking news' or controversy. At this point, nothing can make me any more angry or frustrated than I already am. 

Why are pundits not talking about his horrendous budget proposals? I turned on CNN last night and Anderson Cooper opened his show with this insane wiretapping shit. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS BULLSHIT. Talk about the funding cuts of programs that will truly affect the idiots that voted for him. This wiretapping fiasco seems to be playing out exactly how Trump wanted it to. How have they not opened their eyes to his method?

-Tweet or say something crazy

-Watch the media go into a frenzy over it for days on end.

-Double down on it

-Continue to lie 

-Then claim that it was published or that he simply 'repeated' something he read.

All the while, he continues to move along with his terrifying nationalist agenda. 

Bingo! Fortunately 'appears' this is just now starting to explode with some of the media at least. MSNBC is all over his budget cuts etc...hard now. THAT is the stuff (something REAL and horrible w/ substance) that will squash Trump and his evil horrid administration. The wiretapping stuff is only a distraction. Most people (even Trump loons) know it's total bullshit. Once it's finally confirmed (they run out of time and don't have shit, obviously) and Obama hopefully sues him for slander, I'll tune in and consider it worth my time. We all know CNN are basically the biggest drama queen suckers for all the garbage, tabloid shit Trump wants them to focus on. Yup, as much as Trump 'claims' CNN is #1 on their shit list they feed right into his trap more than anyone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Bingo! Fortunately 'appears' this is just now starting to explode with some of the media at least. MSNBC is all over his budget cuts etc...hard now. THAT is the stuff (something REAL and horrible w/ substance) that will squash Trump and his evil horrid administration. The wiretapping stuff is only a distraction. Most people (even Trump loons) know it's total bullshit. Once it's finally confirmed (they run out of time and don't have shit, obviously) and Obama hopefully sues him for slander, I'll tune in and consider it worth my time. We all know CNN are basically the biggest drama queen suckers for all the garbage, tabloid shit Trump wants them to focus on. Yup, as much as Trump 'claims' CNN is #1 on their shit list they feed right into his trap more than anyone else. 

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is going on over at CNN. Jake Tapper is the best guy they have over there for laying Trump out on his bullshit in such a methodical way. 

MSNBC has really, REALLY stepped up their game and become something of the anti-Fox they tried to do during the Bush administration. I've been really impressed with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Yep and what's funny yet a bit unfortunate is CNN 'was' basically like what MSNBC has become now just a few years ago and before. Imo CNN went off the deep end during the '16 election. My head is sill needing Excedrin migraine at times to recover from all the noise and drama :/ lol.  

Not too long ago MSNBC was also a disaster. They had loud, obnoxious voices like Ed Shultz and others like him along w/ simply awful programming/ shows that didn't work. I think since the guy who ran NBC took over CNN it's mainly been downhill. Agree that Tapper, Wolf Blizter and few others are totally fine. But between their panels of 10 people screaming and food fighting it's become unwatchable. MSNBC finally found their groove again and the perfect anti Fox. Fox while still mostly shit, at least will have some liberals/ people from both sides on from time to time. MSNBC likewise with conservatives (unlike a few years ago). If only Keith Olberman would come back...would be perfection! :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I'm pretty much down screaming about every batshit crazy, stupid, or ignorant thing he says/does/tweets. I'll lose my fucking voice. And on a literal note, we'll all lose our collective voices if we project outrage at every little thing and make it into 'breaking news' or controversy. At this point, nothing can make me any more angry or frustrated than I already am. 

Why are pundits not talking about his horrendous budget proposals? I turned on CNN last night and Anderson Cooper opened his show with this insane wiretapping shit. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS BULLSHIT. Talk about the funding cuts of programs that will truly affect the idiots that voted for him. This wiretapping fiasco seems to be playing out exactly how Trump wanted it to. How have they not opened their eyes to his method?

-Tweet or say something crazy

-Watch the media go into a frenzy over it for days on end.

-Double down on it

-Continue to lie 

-Then claim that it was published or that he simply 'repeated' something he read.

All the while, he continues to move along with his terrifying nationalist agenda. 

It is so obvious.  He is getting away with everything under the Sun with his budget cuts, policies and ideology that is extremely dangerous.  People are being distracted with things he deliberately does to deter attention and the media is spending too much time talking about them rather then analysing the dreadful things he is doing that will affect them directly.  His behaviour with Angela Merkel deserved to be highlighted and called out, but letting the "Obama wire-tapping"  nonsense he is sprouting is just playing into his hands.  He is far more dangerous than people realize and is leading so many on a merry dance.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

It is so obvious.  He is getting away with everything under the Sun with his budget cuts, policies and ideology that is extremely dangerous.  People are being distracted with things he deliberately does to deter attention and the media is spending too much time talking about them rather then analysing the dreadful things he is doing that will affect them directly.  His behaviour with Angela Merkel deserved to be highlighted and called out, but letting the "Obama wire-tapping"  nonsense he is sprouting is just playing into his hands.  He is far more dangerous than people realize and is leading so many on a merry dance.  

Agree. But remember and this key....his 'initial' appeal was he came across NON ideological and almost like a moderate/liberal since he claimed he was *against cutting entitlements, praised Planned Parenthood at times, free trade, basically never even talked about social issues etc...Sounded like a VERY different kind of Republican yet..he turned out to be exactly just that but the WORST kind in every way. Maybe 10x more extreme right than even most of his 2016 competitors. So...should be 0 shock to the most of the world that he clowned and bullshitted his way to the White House better than maybe more anyone is history. None of this was an accident (who/what he's surrounding himself with). As much as it's horrifying to see these things being done in the moment, let it continue. The ones it hurts the most are his BASE of jackasses lol. 2018 is an absolute most to put a check on him or Pence. That particular midterm may be the most important ever. Gut is telling me it's gonna be like 2006 and esp 2010 x 10 (hopefully)! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen Angie was a class act. He was rude and disrespectful. That crazy man has serious issues....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't Americans take action and kick him out of office?? March on Washington, translate the Marseilles's or something and sing it, then kick him out literally. Or just chant 'we are the people' like we did in 89. JUST FxING DO SOMETHING!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry.  Can't feel sorry for people that voted for him not happy with the outcome.  Helen Keller could have seen that Trump was a malignant narcissist/pathological liar/sociopath a mile away.  It was obvious to anyone with one braincell that he is a piece of shit.  But nooooooooo.  Whitey just HAD to vote for him because he swore he was going to make brown people leave the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skin said:

Sorry.  Can't feel sorry for people that voted for him not happy with the outcome.  Helen Keller could have seen that Trump was a malignant narcissist/pathological liar/sociopath a mile away.  It was obvious to anyone with one braincell that he is a piece of shit.  But nooooooooo.  Whitey just HAD to vote for him because he swore he was going to make brown people leave the country. 

Absolutely. FuckWitt's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skin said:

Sorry.  Can't feel sorry for people that voted for him not happy with the outcome.  Helen Keller could have seen that Trump was a malignant narcissist/pathological liar/sociopath a mile away.  It was obvious to anyone with one braincell that he is a piece of shit.  But nooooooooo.  Whitey just HAD to vote for him because he swore he was going to make brown people leave the country. 

They voted for him based on nothing more than their own fear, hatred, ignorance, and paranoia of Obama and the notion that Hillary was going to come and take away their liberty and guns. I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for them. You dug your grave, so jump on in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hector said:

"I was under the influence that Trump was going to help us.”

 

please..you deserve to die if you're THAT stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/poll-trump-approval-rating-sinks-obama-article-1.3002825

President Trump's approval rating sinks lower than Obama's 

BY  ELIZABETH ELIZALDE

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, March 19, 2017, 8:56 PM

33l2o0g.jpg

President Trump’s approval rating has fallen to a new low of 37% since he took office in January, according to the latest Gallup poll.

While 37% of Americans approve of the job the President is doing, 58% disapprove. His approval rating stood at 45% last week, poll numbers showed.

The daily poll results are based on telephone interviews with 1,500 people nationwide and has a 3% margin of error.

Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, consistently polled approval ratings in the low 50s and his disapproval ratings were in the mid-40s all throughout March 2016, according to Gallup.

The latest poll comes after Republicans pitched their proposals to repeal and replace Obamacare. The health care plan could leave 24 million people uninsured by 2026, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

It also comes after Hawaii Federal Judge Derrick Watson put a nationwide hold on the President’s revised travel ban.

At a rally in Tennessee Wednesday, Trump vowed to appeal the case to the Supreme Court.

Trump has already received backlash from both Democrats and Republicans on his unsubstantiated claims that Obama “wire tapped” Trump Tower.

FBI Director James Comey is slated to testify before the House Intelligence Committee Monday on Russian intelligence possibly interfering with the 2016 election.

"Were there physical wiretaps of Trump Tower? No, there never was … The information we received Friday continues to lead us in that direction,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said of Trump’s allegations and referring to a classified report delivered to Congress by the Justice Department, on “Fox News Sunday.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump is a marketing GOD. There's no denying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sinks lower than Obama's? lol. Why are they using Obama's March 2016 (his last year!) vs Trumps 2017 #s. Kind of a crap, pointless, digging deep comparison. Why not compare Trumps #s to Obama's say in March 2009 or even 2010 etc...We know Trump is hideous and absolutely do NOT see how he will ever get over 50% since he couldn't give two shits about doing so. He is ONLY doing everything he can to appeal to his 30%-lower 40% lunatic, bigoted, stinky musty base. That said, his #s with hardcore Republicans are through the roof. He's just in the cesspool with Dems, independents and moderates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

They voted for him based on nothing more than their own fear, hatred, ignorance, and paranoia of Obama and the notion that Hillary was going to come and take away their liberty and guns. I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for them. You dug your grave, so jump on in. 

Unfortunately, they're gonna take us with them.

 

 

22 hours ago, Skin said:

Sorry.  Can't feel sorry for people that voted for him not happy with the outcome.  Helen Keller could have seen that Trump was a malignant narcissist/pathological liar/sociopath a mile away.  It was obvious to anyone with one braincell that he is a piece of shit.  But nooooooooo.  Whitey just HAD to vote for him because he swore he was going to make brown people leave the country. 

Bingo.  (ps. I'm so glad you're back).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Unfortunately, they're gonna take us with them.

 

 

Bingo.  (ps. I'm so glad you're back).

Thank you. :).  And this has to be a record for a President not even two months on the job having such in the toilet approval no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skin said:

Thank you. :).  And this has to be a record for a President not even two months on the job having such in the toilet approval no?

Um...crazy but it's exactly 2 months (feels like f'king 2 years) to the day! That's the point I was making in my other post- why are they using Obamas #s from 2016. Pointless. Why not use basically every other presidents 2 months #s from the last 30 or 40 years for a more credible article. I understand it's ALL about him being at a dire 37%. My recollection is NO president- not even Bush or Nixon was anywhere close to that low their first 2 months or maybe even years! :# lol 37% is actually in/around the lowest they got towards the end of the presidencies. Majority of the time it only gets lower than higher as time goes on. 20%s coming soon? lmao. Crazy though that w/ he's still so friggin high w/in his own party though. Most Repubs really are and think just like him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2017 at 5:46 PM, pjcowley said:

In light of everything that he has done so far over the last 46 days, it would be interesting to hear the point of view of those forum members who voted for him. Do they still support Trump?

Anyone notice how quiet they are now... ?

thats-none-of-my-business-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, what happened in the Netherlands was a good sign but it's ALL about France now then Germany. If Le Pen somehow loses and loses pretty hard it'll be a true indicator that the disgusting populist right wing nationalist 'trend' that started with Brexit/Trump is fading quickly. It sucks and stings now but in a way I def want Trump to stay around a little while to remind people how horrid that 'movement' is and esp. so the GOP gets a bloodbath in 2018. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Bush left office with approval in the mid 20s no?  In any case it took 2 terms to sink that low!  Trump is almost already there. Lmao !  Christ what a massive mistake my country made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skin said:

I think Bush left office with approval in the mid 20s no?  In any case it took 2 terms to sink that low!  Trump is almost already there. Lmao !  Christ what a massive mistake my country made. 

Um...think you're right or close to it lol. Ah...the US...just can't anymore lol between Trump, Gaga, Mariah, Duck Dynasty, Mannequin Dance (most of those just w/in the last few years).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim Allen Says Having Conservative Views in Hollywood Is ‘Like ’30s Germany’

Mahita Gajanan

Tim Allen said he enjoys going on “both sides” of the political spectrum as a comedian, but compared rhetoric in Hollywood surrounding President Trump to Germany in the 1930s.

“You’ve gotta be real careful around here,” he said during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes. This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘you know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.'”

Allen, who hesitated before confessing he attended Trump’s inauguration, is one of the few celebrities in Hollywood who has been outspoken about his conservative views. During the 2016 election, he lent his voice to an ad for Republican pr candidate John Kasich.

In November, Allen told Fox News host Megyn Kelly: “What I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a bit hypocritical for me.”

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is ass-backwards in these conservative minds. I mean, really, "30's Germany"...hmmm, I wonder who really makes it feel that way, uh Tim...?

I mean, god forbid you're lucky enough to live and work (more than comfortably) in a place where people are diverse, actually think reasonably, have life's best privileges, and are open-minded.  Oh yeah, so 30's Germany.

Shut the fuck up Tim and go back to making shitty sitcoms no one likes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so happy I sunk into a Trump depression after he won and left the forum for a bit because if it.  I just couldn't bring myself to read comments from posters around the globe thinking that America had just lost its damn mind.  It will never NOT be embarrassing as hell.  I wish there was a way to totally erase him from the list of Presidents.  To think that his mug in the history books will come after Obama's.....It's a disgrace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Tim Allen Says Having Conservative Views in Hollywood Is ‘Like ’30s Germany’

Mahita Gajanan

Tim Allen said he enjoys going on “both sides” of the political spectrum as a comedian, but compared rhetoric in Hollywood surrounding President Trump to Germany in the 1930s.

“You’ve gotta be real careful around here,” he said during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes. This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘you know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.'”

Allen, who hesitated before confessing he attended Trump’s inauguration, is one of the few celebrities in Hollywood who has been outspoken about his conservative views. During the 2016 election, he lent his voice to an ad for Republican pr candidate John Kasich.

In November, Allen told Fox News host Megyn Kelly: “What I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a bit hypocritical for me.”

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is ass-backwards in these conservative minds. I mean, really, "30's Germany"...hmmm, I wonder who really makes it feel that way, uh Tim...?

Shut the fuck up Tim and go back to making shitty sitcoms no one likes.

These people just can't grasp reality.  The reality is that Trump is a disgusting human being who treats groups of humans like trash.  Should people not clap back hard against this?  I am so sick of this idea that liberals are supposed to be open minded therefore they are hypocrites if they don't respect other points of view.  I am sorry but being against basic human rights is not a point a view that deserves any respect.  It is like someone saying during the start of Nazi Germany that you shouldn't speak out against Hitler and that you should respect his point of view.  No bitch!   Never!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...