Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

13 hours ago, spazz said:

Fuck Saudi Arabia 

i want to live till i see the fall of this wahaby shithole collapse 

Karma is a bitch and they will get what they deserve. Together with those among our corrupt Western political circles, of any flag, who keep staining their hands with double standards and murderous sprees

They are disgusting

4 minutes ago, XXL said:

Karma is a bitch and they will get what they deserve. Together with those among our corrupt Western political circles, of any flag, who keep staining their hands with double standards and murderous sprees

They are disgusting

No one ever gets what they deserve. Look at history. The winners have almost always been the most evil ones who just happen to be the most powerful. 

51 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It's kind of funny how everything that Hillary got blamed for (being sneaky, having secret connections with the wrong people, being corrupt, surrounding herself with Wall Street, etc.) is exactly what Trump's entire administration has either already been caught doing or is currently under investigation for :lmao:

I may need to quote this and use as a Facebook status. 

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

It's also funny how you and everyone else laughed at a handful of us for being appalled with Hillary when she did THE SAME THING. 

I just loathe the hypocrisy from Republicans.  Trump would bring up Hillary's Saudi connections as a negative and the crowd would cheer and hoot and holler.  But they are totally okay with this.  I know Dem or republican we are going to have close ties to the Saudis no matter what because of oil.

This is what gets me.  Trump is a vile piece of shit so honestly I don't care what kind of blow back he gets.  Obama on the other hand.  The hate towards him was so unwarranted and was based on petty ass shit or conspiracy theory nonsense.  I am sure the deplorables were loving it when this shit was taking place.  

18881850_10212965527751822_5866801634708124977_n.jpg

5 hours ago, Skin said:

This is what gets me.  Trump is a vile piece of shit so honestly I don't care what kind of blow back he gets.  Obama on the other hand.  The hate towards him was so unwarranted and was based on petty ass shit or conspiracy theory nonsense.  I am sure the deplorables were loving it when this shit was taking place.  

18881850_10212965527751822_5866801634708124977_n.jpg

BOOM.