MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

18 hours ago, pjcowley said:

May someone one day soon enough cut the nuts off this despicable ugly piece of evil shit:

No fucking words. I'm confident that fate and karma will destroy this family in the long run. 

18 hours ago, pjcowley said:

May someone one day soon enough cut the nuts off this despicable ugly piece of evil shit:

DISGUSTING

Why would someone even do that? To use it as a decoration in the way people hang animal heads and fish on their walls?? Like, what's the point?

All of them (except maybe Ivanka) are despicable. Awful....and on an extremely superficial level, FUCK that guy is UGLY. Makes Trump look semi-handsome in his younger days. Which one of Trumps victims (aka wives) is his Mom?

3 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

@Kurt420 the ugly elephant killer/gun-silencer-endorsing prick's mum is Ivana...

Wow! He definitely got the Trump side of the family with his looks while Ivanka got her Ivana's side.....too bad for him. 

One plus to all this, whatever brings their downfall, it's going to be marvelous to watch. Karma is a bitch!

I seriously think there's a significant mental deficiency (having ANY kind of conscious) if you could stand/pose like that with that arrogant smirk prick look of satisfaction on your face after slaughtering a f'king elephant, tiger and who the fuck know what else (um..I don't wanna know)! for the sake of...WHAT!?! If you could do that, you could do way, way worse more vile things to others (people included) One thing to shoot for food and survival (depending on what it is) even if I still disagree and still prob couldn't sleep at night. But to do it just to 'do it' in such a casual way like it's hitting a home run, touch down or whatever beyond twisted, demented and disgraceful. 

^ Oh..and thats the LEAST of what's to come for the LGBT and many, MANY others. Who on earth left should be remotely surprised? lol. Thing is...I STILL say Trump prob. has NO f'king clue it was even done and/or is in such a fog of paranoia, bitter vengeful state of mind. Never know maybe he did it just to piss off Rachel Maddow for slicing him every night lol. Nah...it's all Bannon, Miller and the other racist, homophobe, hateful Russian mafia thugs doing all the dirty work. Look at basically his ENTIRE cabinet. Mainly off the chart anti gay. When you have like 80-90% of a 'crew' like that...they're on it 24/7. Again...I still lol hard at all the daft fags who voted for him. And I def know more than a few from very blue places! 

On 27/03/2017 at 9:39 PM, pjcowley said:

Holy fuck

Only a psychopath would take pleasure out if killing an elephant.  Like father like son.

On 27/3/2017 at 9:39 PM, pjcowley said:

Someone should cut his.

7 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Someone should cut his.

I agree. 

Trump makes me sick.  Always the same.  He deflects his own failures by pointing the finger at either Obama, Clinton or complaining about the media and fake news.  His tweets are manipulative, stupid and childish but he seems to use them to speak to his "followers"   Has any president ever been so pathetic,  unprofessional, thin skinned and pathological. How can an American president tweet about how bad the NY times is by quoting an article from the trashy NY Post. Not the conduct of a leader.  His constant complaining about the media and their so called lies about him is staggering when he is caught out lying all the time.    Also, his disregard for the environment is frightening and tragic.  

This below says it all.  He could not care less about global warming - instead gloating again about American wealth and prosperity.  

Environmental activists, including former Vice President Al Gore, denounced the plan. But Trump said the effort would spark "a new energy revolution" and lead to "unbelievable" American prosperity.

"That is what this is all about: bringing back our jobs, bringing back our dreams and making America wealthy again," Trump said during a signing ceremony at the Environmental Protection Agency headquarters, where he was flanked on stage by more than a dozen coal miners.

Is this for real?  That Flynn is trying to make a plea deal by promising to testify about Trump's links to Russia in return?  Please let this be true !

I cannot bear looking at that vile picture of donald trump jr holding the elephant tail. Can we stop quoting it, please?

What a disgusting piece of shit he is. It makes me so angry and sad.

4 hours ago, pjcowley said:

In life you always get what you deserve.

The whole presidency is unraveling far faster than I had ever expected. I assumed things would begin to fall a part if he got a mid-term 'shellacking" as they say. But level of incompetence, corruption, and dysfunction is staggering. He has absolutely NO CLUE what he's fucking doing. While it's satisfying to see this administration crumble before our very eyes, I don't take heart in seeing the U.S as a complete embarrassment. 

The fact that he's going after the Freedom Caucus in the House is one of the most insane things I've ever witnessed a president do. What the hell does he expect is going to happen with this strategy? These guys aren't afraid of him int he least. It's not like he's going to get Dems in Congress to come over and help him out. It's been 70 days and this asshole is already looking like a lame duck president. SAD!

Well I did say when he was "elected" that we are about to witness the most corrupt and incompetent administration we have seen, but yes I didn't expect it to kick in so damn fast.  It's an absolute joke.

On 3/27/2017 at 3:39 PM, pjcowley said:

I haven't checked this thread for ages because I'm bombarded by every media outlet out there with Trump Trump Trump... but I decided to check it out today and voila, I see this absolutely disgusting picture. Why is that still legal???

It gets worse.  Trump is going to or already has made it legal to kill hibernating bears.  Cause that's a fair hunt....

21 hours ago, Skin said:

Well I did say when he was "elected" that we are about to witness the most corrupt and incompetent administration we have seen, but yes I didn't expect it to kick in so damn fast.  It's an absolute joke.

It's not going fast enough! I can't take much more of this insanity.

8 hours ago, mnino said:

I haven't checked this thread for ages because I'm bombarded by every media outlet out there with Trump Trump Trump... but I decided to check it out today and voila, I see this absolutely disgusting picture. Why is that still legal???

8 hours ago, Skin said:

It gets worse.  Trump is going to or already has made it legal to kill hibernating bears.  Cause that's a fair hunt....

You could always tell that Trump would not care less about cruelty to animals.  He is an evil disgusting human being that only cares about himself and would have no compassion or empathy for any suffering that animals go through.  Makes me sick. . So he also does not care about the health of people, the environment, is racist, sexist and openly mocks disabled people.  What an example to have as president.   

Killing hibernating bears -  how low and cowardly can you get.

No wonder his spawn posed with the bits of magnificent noble animals that he has killed with a gun - what a hero.  Has the same genes running through his body.