Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

Recommended Posts

I only have one question:

Where is Spaz??

 

So Trump is quicky changing strategy to stay afloat in the most chaotic presidency in US history. If in the past he was criticised for being too accomplice with the Assad regime and more particularly with Putin now he is totally singing a different tune. My oh my... I'm wondering what this will mean for the people who love him and even more so for the people who hate him. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

 

So Trump is quicky changing strategy to stay afloat in the most chaotic presidency in US history. If in the past he was criticised for being too accomplice with the Assad regime and more particularly with Putin now he is totally singing a different tune. My oh my... I'm wondering what this will mean for the people who love him and even more so for the people who hate him. 

 

 

It clearly means that no matter who is in charge, the american establishment dictates the US rogue policies. We should remind that with Hillary the outcome would be the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Children of God.   Give me a fucking break.  This is a man who spent his whole campaign demonizing Syrian refugees even though we had pictures of countless children fleeing in horrible conditions and pictures of children's bodies washed up on shore dead trying to flee and now we are supposed to believe Trump actually gives a shit?  Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Skin said:

Children of God.   Give me a fucking break.  This is a man who spent his whole campaign demonizing Syrian refugees even though we had pictures of countless children fleeing in horrible conditions and pictures of children's bodies washed up on shore dead trying to flee and now we are supposed to believe Trump actually gives a shit?  Fuck off.

If anything, this strike takes me hatred of this man to an unparalleled degree. For him to spend nearly two years raging against Muslims and refusing to take in Syrian refugees, then to refer to them as 'children of God' and use their images to bomb the shit out of a country that has like, what, 6 different factions or countries already there, is just beyond the pale.

He's such an ignorant, disgusting, horrible piece of shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FUCK THIS SHIT. Seriously!

when will he get impeached ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

I only have one question:

Where is Spaz??

 

 

He was sucking his dick literally 3 months ago. Now nowhere to be seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EMPEROR TRUMP!! Im ready for war !!! Sign me up!!!:shoot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

 

He was sucking his dick literally 3 months ago. Now nowhere to be seen. 

They're all gone. All of the trolls who were sucking Trump's dick throughout 2016 have stopped commenting on this thread. Defend your man! I'm patiently waiting for ANY of them to defend this disaster. Hello? Anyone? Bueller? 

They've retired back to their holes like the trolls they acted like. Pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another distraction. Period. ANYthing for a faux 'victory'. That is ALL it's about. Orange man has NO f'kng clue what he is doing more than ever! lol. And a lot of his lunatic base are actually pissed off at him now for the strike! lol. The man is complete con flop machine when it comes to 'winning' in any clean, universal way. That, along with the Supreme Court seat he and the GOP 100% had to cheat and STOLE to get! lmao. Yes any strike is a big deal and obviously needs to be covered by the media. Will easily take him through the weekend and into next week. In due time...very, very soon they'll be another cringe worthy insane tweet, scandal, discovery, statement or action from him or someone in his junky administration from hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Another distraction. Period. ANYthing for a faux 'victory'. That is ALL it's about. Orange man has NO f'kng clue what he is doing more than ever! lol. And a lot of his lunatic base are actually pissed off at him now for the strike! lol. The man is complete con flop machine when it comes to 'winning' in any clean, universal way. That, along with the Supreme Court seat he and the GOP 100% had to cheat and STOLE to get! lmao. Yes any strike is a big deal and obviously needs to be covered by the media. Will easily take him through the weekend and into next week. In due time...very, very soon they'll be another cringe worthy insane tweet, scandal, discovery, statement or action from him or someone in his junky administration from hell. 

 

Totally

I never bought into the anti establishment narrative, the people who make the policies in Washington and Europe only use the actual politicians who enact them and the utimate goal was to attack Syria whether there was a Democrat or a Republican in the WH. Having a narcissistic personality disorder and a thick skinned child like him ready to be molded in a position of power of the highest order makes things all the worse of course. He truly doesn't understand worldwide politics, it's embarassing

This Syria strike has been on the cards since September 2000 when a group of neocons such as Paul Wolfowitz among others published a US foreign policy document called Project For A New American Century where they outlined a list of Middle Eastern countries they would have gone into with the aim to produce regime change, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria and Iran are some of those countries. In this document they were also advocating the necessity of a "New Pearl Harbour" event that would trigger some sort of justifification for those coming interventions

ISIS and the brand of Islam embraced by Saudi Arabia called Wahabism perfectly mirror each other because ISIS was created by Saudi Arabia and Israeli secret services. Now you have yet to see one Western leader condemning Saudi Arabia for its crimes because Saudi Arabia represents vital currency and energy interest for the West

 

I still cannot believe he used the expression Children of God .... God Bless America and the world etc

So ignorant, cartoonish and patronising not to mention a few decades too tired

 

 

A-New-Pearl-Harbor-w.jpg

 

51eBnS6077L.jpg

 

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

 

 

Former NATO Chief Commander and US General Wesley Clark:

 

 

 

frabz-MP-Robin-Cook-to-the-House-of-Comm

 

 

USpolicy.jpg

 

 

 

gettyimages-628042918.jpg

 

 

56efef46388b9_saudi21mar16copy.jpg

 

sabehead.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C8x4bDUWsAEGVRM.jpg

 

 

 

Oh the irony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful speech by Bolivia's Ambassador to the UN at UN Security Council

El Doble Standard de los EE UU sobre los derechos humanos

+  Unilateral interventionism violates International Law

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robin said:

EMPEROR TRUMP!! Im ready for war !!! Sign me up!!!:shoot:

 

Please this is not a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh the irony if that shit stain Sean Hannity and his tweet from 2013 when Obama was President......

s121111111111112.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange people here. 

Trump is doing EXACTLY what Hillary Clinton was supposed to do and people are acting like OMG WHAT A NUT PRESIDENT!! 

Oh well, hello? That is the american reality no matter who is in charge!

The american establishment is in charge as has always been, and it surely would be with Hillary Clinton anyway.

I wonder if people here would feel the same it was Hillary Clinton bombing Syria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Strange people here. 

Trump is doing EXACTLY what Hillary Clinton was supposed to do and people are acting like OMG WHAT A NUT PRESIDENT!! 

Oh well, hello? That is the american reality no matter who is in charge!

The american establishment is in charge as has always been, and it surely would be with Hillary Clinton anyway.

I wonder if people here would feel the same it was Hillary Clinton bombing Syria.

If Clinton would bomb Syria it would be justice..America is bombing countries when they feel like to .That's the only truth .Cop of the world

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nessie said:

Strange people here. 

Trump is doing EXACTLY what Hillary Clinton was supposed to do and people are acting like OMG WHAT A NUT PRESIDENT!! 

Seems like most are just calling out his hypocrisy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hillary Clinton was not elected, she is never going to run again and we would never know exactly what she would have done differently or samey because we will never know. Why? Guess what, because another twat was apparently chosen to run the U.S. and whatever country they choose to destroy, typically. History books will be filled with pages about what The Dump did during his presidency, not with what runner-up Hillary could have done if she had won the election in 2016.

How about we move on from this Hillary coulda-shoulda-woulda type of failed argument and focus on the now, the future and learn from the motherfucking past once for fucking all?

Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nessie said:

Strange people here. 

Trump is doing EXACTLY what Hillary Clinton was supposed to do and people are acting like OMG WHAT A NUT PRESIDENT!! 

Oh well, hello? That is the american reality no matter who is in charge!

The american establishment is in charge as has always been, and it surely would be with Hillary Clinton anyway.

I wonder if people here would feel the same it was Hillary Clinton bombing Syria.

I love how you bring Clinton in every post you do. :rotfl:

you're such a fucking loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Hillary Clinton was not elected, she is never going to run again and we would never know exactly what she would have done differently or samey because we will never know. Why? Guess what, because another twat was apparently chosen to run the U.S. and whatever country they choose to destroy, typically. History books will be filled with pages about what The Dump did during his presidency, not with what runner-up Hillary could have done if she had won the election in 2016.

How about we move on from this Hillary coulda-shoulda-woulda type of failed argument and focus on the now, the future and learn from the motherfucking past once for fucking all?

Peace.

Thank you. Brilliant post   Why are people  still bringing up Hillary Clinton ?    Donald Trump is the president.  He is calling the shots and making decisions.  Trying to excuse him by saying what Hillary might have done, would have done, should have done is completely pointless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Hillary Clinton was not elected, she is never going to run again and we would never know exactly what she would have done differently or samey because we will never know. Why? Guess what, because another twat was apparently chosen to run the U.S. and whatever country they choose to destroy, typically. History books will be filled with pages about what The Dump did during his presidency, not with what runner-up Hillary could have done if she had won the election in 2016.

How about we move on from this Hillary coulda-shoulda-woulda type of failed argument and focus on the now, the future and learn from the motherfucking past once for fucking all?

Peace.

ūüĎć

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, runa said:

I love how you bring Clinton in every post you do. :rotfl:

you're such a fucking loser.

 

You simply can't handle it. I'm just glad that you read my posts, even though it's impossible a civilized discussion with you, since you never bring anything constructive to this discussion. Quite honestly, you are the loser here if all you do is verbally attack people here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LSD said:

Seems like most are just calling out his hypocrisy.  

 

Of course he is hypocritical, that's obvious since day 1 in his presidency. What i'm telling here is the level of hypocrisy of some people here, as Donald Trump is being calling out for the exact same program that his rival (the one who shall not be named lol) promissed to do, and that is: regime change in Syria (by military force if necessary)! Got it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nessie said:

Strange people here. 

Trump is doing EXACTLY what Hillary Clinton was supposed to do and people are acting like OMG WHAT A NUT PRESIDENT!! 

Oh well, hello? That is the american reality no matter who is in charge!

The american establishment is in charge as has always been, and it surely would be with Hillary Clinton anyway.

I wonder if people here would feel the same it was Hillary Clinton bombing Syria.

The strange people are those that said that Trump was supposed to be a breath of fresh air and that he was going to make things better in the middle east 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem at hand here is not just Trump's actions but the entire US political and military machinery and how starting from the Vietnam War, the endless coup manouvering in South America, the arming of the Taliban in late 70s Afhganistan following on to the first Bush Sr Iraq conflict, to Iugoslavia, through 9/11, to Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia and now Syria does whatever they feel like doing with utter contempt for international Law, providing false motivations and even more false evidence to justify its endless geopolitical hunger and constant unilateral interventionism and meddling into the affairs of sovereign states, states that they support and pump vast sum of money into until they see fit doing so. Until we face this aspect of the issue we're not going anywhere, regardless of anyone's nationality

The Dollar as a currency is de facto dependant on endless Wars. Syria and Iran, just like Lybia and Iraq before them have independent central banks who haven't been yet brought into the Rothschild umbrella of privately controlled (on behalf of the Vatican) Central Banks. Just like the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the European Central Bank are.

How come European leaders were kissing Gaddafis hands six months before he was taken down? That is the simple truth ever since Nixon tied the Dollar to oil and moved it out of the Bretton Woods Gold standard. Anyone who thinks the US Government is prompted to act on humanitarian concerns needs to document themselves on all these issues because the truth couldn't be any further from a concern for the Children of God. Not in the 70s, not in the 80s, never. Much less now

Critical thinking and informed thinking are of the essence now rather than being distracted by labels

As I've posted before there was a plan to intervene militarily to implement regime change in a dozen Middle Eastern and African countries even before 9/11 took place. The notion that America's two party system is in fact a one party dictatorship that serves the interests of the private families that own our central banking systems is difficult to digest but it is the reality of things and pretending it's not there or ignoring the nature of the problem we have will not make the problem go away

 

I don't see anything wrong in what Nessie has expressed, nor he has offended anyone calling them names why illustrating a very pertinent point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

The strange people are those that said that Trump was supposed to be a breath of fresh air and that he was going to make things better in the middle east 

 

I agree, it was obvious he's just as establishment as it gets

Nessie was never a Trump supporter though, just like you weren't, even if you too were calling out both Obama and Clinton for continuing Bush era policies

Calling out Clinton didn't and doesn't/shouldn't imply being a Trump fan, except for certain posters who'd love riling the entire forum up

Nessie simply said there is something deeply sinister with US foreign policies in general, regardless of the administration in charge at any given point in time

Which is true and supported by a timeline of facts and events

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/04/2017 at 3:54 AM, LSD said:

 

What a fucking cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nessie said:

 

Of course he is hypocritical, that's obvious since day 1 in his presidency. What i'm telling here is the level of hypocrisy of some people here, as Donald Trump is being calling out for the exact same program that his rival (the one who shall not be named lol) promissed to do, and that is: regime change in Syria (by military force if necessary)! Got it?

The "some people here" vagarities with strawmen hanging off have little to do with what people are actually posting in here.  I know I'm not seeing people rushing to their fainting couches over the outrage of this military action, Hillary would never do such a thing, this administration is just so horrible, what a world.  Rather, people are responding to Trump's whiplash-inducing but utterly unshocking turnaround (especially in light of his colorful twitter past circa 2012-2013), the incongruence in his appealing to "beautiful innocent babies" to justify this while telling them to get fucked and die when they come in refugee form, and I suppose there's also some implicit mockery of those who were incessantly going on (on this very forum, even) about how isolationist Trump would be and how much he would diverge from the past 16 years of foreign policy even if he had a ghastly domestic agenda and was so disgusting as a person blah blah blah.  In any case, Hillary Irrelevant Clinton has about as much bearing on the situation as Al Gore, and bringing her up comes across as bizarre rather than keeping it real or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Representing the United States and the world? :semifunny:

I didn't know there had been a prior UN resolution on the matter. It's probably become a non event since the world is now accustomed to US illegal acts of aggression on sovereign states without (once again) a shred of UN backing, acts justified by pretexts to bring about what was an intended situation from the word go. The guy has some nerve and the mind of a child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×