Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

38 minutes ago, karbatal said:

He's shoving and bullying to be in the pic was allover the news! 

Seriously,  it is just shocking.  Was he never taught manners and the look on his face when he gets himself to the the front.:wacko:  He just bulldozes over anyone and completely disrespects other world leaders.  My God, if this was a comedy show, it would be funny but it isn't.   

I love that the Pope basically told Melania that Donald was fat. 

"What do you give him to eat? Potica?" (A Slovenian cake). 

:dead:

So the republican who assaulted that reporter in Montana won last night. Just another indication and more proof that republicans really don't give a shit who they vote into office as long as it's not a democrat. Which is horrifying for BOTH parties. Tragic for republicans because Trump really has changed the game as to who can run for office. Basically, you can beat people up, sexually assault them and be completely open about your misogyny, racism, xenophobia, and STILL win. YOU CAN STILL WIN!

This is a terrifying notion in American politics right now. I mean, I know it was always there with the far right, but the fact that there's now enough of a majority to elect individuals who lack any kind of moral compass is just frightening to me.

And the democrats.... They've got to figure out how to reach the portion of these so-called white working class voters who simply want to be heard and stop looking down their noses at them. I'm tired of progressives glorifying Black Lives Matter and shouting RACISM at every comment and joke. Comedians can't even do a routine without some of the left claiming their 'offended'.

Well didn't something like 80% of Montana already early vote before the assault happened?   In any case the reporter should have shot the Republican and used stand your ground as a defense.  

On 22/05/2017 at 3:36 AM, spazz said:

I heard about Macron being a part of this family but i don't know what is it?! I need u to inform me since you're a BIG encyclopedia politica :) 

He is not part of the family but he's worked/works for them. The Rothschild are the single wealthiest family on Earth. Trillions of dollars. You'll never see them on any Forbes list. They have created the current banking system in the capacity we can see it operating today. They originate from Frankfurt and started building their empire in the 1600s

They have lent money to royalty of France and Britain forever. Have in fact financed every conflict in Europe and beyond for the past 400 years. Financing several sides at the same time, see Wall Street money being pumped into both the 1917 Bolscevic Revolution that overthrew the Czars power in Russia and the rise of Hitler in 1930s Germany, to mention just one example

They own and control the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the European Central Bank. Since the 1800s they have been granted the role of trustee of the Vatican's wealth, they became Papal Knights  (so before the Catholic Church was called the Vatican). British-American academic Professor Anthony C Sutton (Stanford, California State University, University of Southampton) treated this subject magnificently. In this world there is only one true ruler and it's called the Vatican, all other nations and rulers are subjected to its will

Vaticano derives from the Latin word which means to foretell or prophesy, vates=prophet

anthony-c-sutton1.png

51qt4aWiAvL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

quote-let-me-issue-and-control-a-nation-

On 5/26/2017 at 10:04 PM, XXL said:

He is not part of the family but he's worked/works for them. The Rothschild are the single wealthiest family on Earth. Trillions of dollars. You'll never see them on any Forbes list. They have created the current banking system in the capacity we can see it operating today. They originate from Frankfurt and started building their empire in the 1600s

They have lent money to royalty of France and Britain forever. Have in fact financed every conflict in Europe and beyond for the past 400 years. Financing several sides at the same time, see Wall Street money being pumped into both the 1917 Bolscevic Revolution that overthrew the Czars power in Russia and the rise of Hitler in 1930s Germany, to mention just one example

They own and control the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the European Central Bank. Since the 1800s they have been granted the role of trustee of the Vatican's wealth, they became Papal Knights  (so before the Catholic Church was called the Vatican). British-American academic Professor Anthony C Sutton (Stanford, California State University, University of Southampton) treated this subject magnificently. In this world there is only one true ruler and it's called the Vatican, all other nations and rulers are subjected to its will

Vaticano derives from the Latin word which means to foretell or prophesy, vates=prophet

anthony-c-sutton1.png

51qt4aWiAvL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

quote-let-me-issue-and-control-a-nation-

Are they jewish?