Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Ivanka accepting money from Saudi Arabia on behalf of her charity for empowering women.  Absolute hypocrisy.  If she lived in Saudi Arabia, she would have to wear a veil, not be able to go out without a male relative and not drive, swim etc.   Saudi Arabia famously treats women with disdain and no freedom, yet here is his daughter laughing and giggling over there and talking of women having empowerment in their lives.  Sickening. 

34 minutes ago, spazz said:

@XXL

The American politicians are horrible never contributing for world peace

this orange cunt dealing with KSA

during Obama reign there was the creation of ISIS and the fall of secular nationalists governments

and Bush the son started the war in Iraq :thumbsdown: 

Unfortunately it's not cool to talk about the truth. Very politically incorrect

And American politicians just like any other politician in the world are owned by the Rotschild family and ultimately by the Vatican's aspirations. 9/11 was the perfect leverage to wade left and right with complete unaccountability and creating more vacuums which (oh so conveniently) create more enemies to fight and seemingly mantain an eternal justification for the untouchable sacred US INDUSTRIAL MILITARY COMPLEX budget.

Pity so many innocent people have died in the West and millions more die every day in those countries to match these sick people's thirst for power, money and complete control of the world's resources.

GptlUX0.jpg

rx6JmfO.jpg

pnac.jpg

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

30 minutes ago, spazz said:

I feel like im watching a comedy show :rotfl: 

:rotfl:  :rotfl:

TrumpGa, courtesy of CicconesCheeks TM   :laugh: 

The Court Jester

C-IpoOeXgAAN5Uu.jpg

Pathetic really

The UN has become a fucking joke too

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-un-womens-right-commission-un-watch-middle-east-muslim-driving-clothes-a7698536.html

Saudi Arabia elected to UN women's rights commission

Watchdog director likens move to 'making an arsonist the town fire chief'

library.jpg

Syria and Iran are evil (just like Iraq and Libya before them, never mind the US govs have funnelled trillions of dollars in those countries and kept their dictators well fed and armed to the teeth for decades). But Saudi Arabia, Gulf Countries in general and Turkey are fine? There is a logic to the illogicality of it all of course

30 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Ivanka accepting money from Saudi Arabia on behalf of her charity for empowering women.  Absolute hypocrisy.  If she lived in Saudi Arabia, she would have to wear a veil, not be able to go out without a male relative and not drive, swim etc.   Saudi Arabia famously treats women with disdain and no freedom, yet here is his daughter laughing and giggling over there and talking of women having empowerment in their lives.  Sickening. 

you're honestly one of my favorite posters in here 

52 minutes ago, spazz said:

:dead: 

she's literally a 8.5 would marry; too bad she's part of the bourgeoisie scum.  

1 hour ago, XXL said:

American politicians just like any other politician in the world are owned by the Rotschild family

I heard about Macron being a part of this family but i don't know what is it?! I need u to inform me since you're a BIG encyclopedia politica :) 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This is a comedy show, and a bad one, I tell you. :blink::wacko:

A lot of memes circulating on social media are killing me :rotfl:

it says " if they ask for adding you on Facebook tell them i don't have an account "

18620314_747249755434268_104174527899847

4 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Every time I hear him speak about someone criticizing him, it sounds like a kid saying, "I know you are, but who am I". He's the biggest man-child in the world. 

This is the Republican strategy at work - don't answer, deny, deflect, distract. Doubt they could find a worse person to oversee our children's future. :bad:

^^^ What an ass. The whole thing was awkward from the get go. And his speech? Spend more money for NATO, bla, blah, blah. It's all about terrorists and refugees, blah, blah, blah. You have to respect all the other leaders for not rolling their eyes. I'm sure they think of him as an idiot. Angela Merkel can't even hide it. What a difference when she was on a stage together with Obama just hours ago in front of tens of thousands of people in Berlin. I wonder what will happen when Trump comes? It's so funny, when there is the G20 summit in Hamburg in July he has to stay in Berlin because Hamburg hotels refused to accept his reservation. :chuckle:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/809350/Donald-Trump-Emmanuel-Macron-handshake-Nato-meeting-Angela-Merkel

Trump grabs Macron for dominant handshake after French president makes bee-line for Merkel

DONALD TRUMP offered one of his trademark “white-knuckle” handshakes to Emmanuel Macron after the French president appeared to snub the American for Angela Merkel. 

fb.png  
  tw.png  
  g-plus.png  
  m.png  
  sh.png  
  c.png  

Gino D’Acampo opens up over his grandfather’s death

Mute
Current Time0:13
/
Duration Time0:17
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

During a meeting of world leaders at the Nato summit in Brussels, the US president appeared to be eager to greet his French counterpart, however, Mr Macron made a bee-line for the German Chancellor.

Mr Macron then turned his attention to Belgian prime minister Charles Michel and Nato’s secretary general Jens Stoltenberg, once again refusing to acknowledge President Trump’s presence.

However, the American wasn’t having any of it and grabbed at Mr Macron’s hand before vigorously shaking it.

During the awkward footage, President Trump appears to drag the Frenchman close, while Mr Macron pulls back.

Donald Trump and Emmanuel Macron handshakeGETTY

Donald Trump offered yet another dominating handshake to Emmanuel Macron

It is my great honour to be with the newly elected president of France 

Donald Trump

Eventually, the French president can be seen putting his hand on the American’s arm as Mr Macron tries to free himself from President Trump’s clutches.

At an earlier meeting, the pair were put in a similar situation during another extended handshake, in which both leaders refused to pull away.

President Trump and Mr Macron stared into each other's eyes and through the grimaces of their firm grips as they greeted one another.

France 24’s White House reporter Philip Crowther, who was watching on, said both leaders’ jaws clenched as a result.

Donald Trump SNUBS Angela Merkel handshake at White House

He said: “The two presidents, each wearing dark suits and blue ties, sat in antique cream-upholstered arm chairs, with two American and French flags behind them.

“They shook hands for an extended period of time. Each president gripped the other’s hand with considerable intensity, their knuckles turning white and their jaws clenching and faces tightening.”

Despite his public support for Mr Macron’s election rival Marine Le Pen, President Trump has praised the newly elected French president.

The American said: “It is my great honour to be with the newly elected president of France, who ran an incredible campaign and had a tremendous victory. All over the world they’re talking about it.

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

^^^ What an ass. The whole thing was awkward from the get go. And his speech? Spend more money for NATO, bla, blah, blah. It's all about terrorists and refugees, blah, blah, blah. You have to respect all the other leaders for not rolling their eyes. I'm sure they think of him as an idiot. Angela Merkel can't even hide it. What a difference when she was on a stage together with Obama just hours ago in front of tens of thousands of people in Berlin. I wonder what will happen when Trump comes? It's so funny, when there is the G20 summit in Hamburg in July he has to stay in Berlin because Hamburg hotels refused to accept his reservation. :chuckle:

The speech was hilariously embarrassing. You could see how everyone had to pull it together. I loved how the commentator on ARD said he is considered a disgrace in Brussels, especially an intellectual disgrace... :lmao: