Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

The drums of war are beating defeaningly loud on multiple fronts. More imperialistic mayhem justified by provocations and fabricated evidence from the bully policeman of the world. And if you dare to raise your voice against it you'll be quashed miserably, which is what Argentina, Brasil and Venezuela only know too well, on the social and economics tit for tat US game-playing. Of. course a Republican Administration infested by nuts evangelical neocons is the harshest face of it

Be gone already you Tillerson fool

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39649683

Sorry but I have to disagree. Donald Trump is responsible for what's going on in the world. If you think that what's happening globally has got nothing to do with the current US administration/president there's not point discussing it then.

He is just the frontman but be blind I don't mind.

I'm sick of this illuminati mentality saying that the powerful are controlled by higher forces. So effing what? They're in charge in front of our eyes. If someone else is pulling the strings it's their prerogative. They're responsible for it and they have to be held accountable. It's their choice after all. If I had a gun held to my head while I'm forced to press buttons to activate the atomic bomb I would say shoot me. Yes they do make all the important decisions and even if they're controlled they chose to be controlled.

i really can't with some people... 

Illuminati mentality? LOOL. No these are facts. Everyone knows that presidents are just puppets. And it's not that easy to just say I don't want to do it. Exactly they choose to be controlled they know what they are getting into before they win. Hilary knows that if she won she would have to listen to whatever her bosses tell her to say and do. Same for Bernie. 

Do some reading. It helps.

He is just the frontman but be blind I don't mind.

Illuminati mentality? LOOL. No these are facts. Everyone knows that presidents are just puppets. And it's not that easy to just say I don't want to do it. Exactly they choose to be controlled they know what they are getting into before they win. Hilary knows that if she won she would have to listen to whatever her bosses tell her to say and do. Same for Bernie. 

Do some reading. It helps.

Nah sorry not interested in conspiracy theories.

Can I also say either Kid Rock was a fraud from the start or totally sold out.  A man that used black culture and hip hop to build a career (making this music was the only time he had a short lived career) and now he is all Confederate flag waving Republican bitch pretty much spitting in the face of the community he took from.   Pig.

Thank you twats for allowing this moron to ruin you in your insular Disunited States of Asinine and ruining the rest of the world, it is thanks to your ill-informed fucked up vote that we are witnessing the beginning of a tragic end for human kind. Where are the stupid Trump supporters now, huh? As imbecile as Brexiters and all right-wing idiots in Europe.

Soon after he got inaugurated the truth became painfully clear to them and they have retreated to their basements. They are regretting their STUPID destructive decision to vote for that inept and massively corrupt orange clown. Some of them I don't even think voted for him or voted at all. They were just trolling out of spite to this forum.

Were there really a bunch of Trump supporters here that have gone silent?  Gross.  Talk about flop gays and flop Madonna fans.  Cognitive dissonance anyone? 

It was really gross here during the election cycle (while you were out). Some of us just had to bow out.

As for hardcore Madonna fans, I've been quite surprised at how many of her fans are "alt-right"/Trump supporter types when coming across them on social media...

It was really gross here during the election cycle (while you were out). Some of us just had to bow out.

As for hardcore Madonna fans, I've been quite surprised at how many of her fans are "alt-right"/Trump supporter types when coming across them on social media...

Well they are flop ass Madonna fans and Madonna would be disgusted by them.  Frauds.

Watch out for Ivanka's evil husband Jared Kushner whispering into his father in law's ears. A friend of Netanyahu and his appalling Nazi-esque policies and attitude. Says it all. But then so-called anti-establishment Trump is a Zionist of the first order. Plus the Jesuit education background. Two elements complimentary to each other. Zionism and Judaism being VERY different things of course

But of course!  Let's always remember this!

LOL.  Skin wasn't out during the election cycle.  He was a busy bee until the pussy grabber won.  He needed a break after the election, which I understand.

Excuse my ignorance, but who is actually considered "leader" of the Democrats? Is there such a thing? Why does there appear to be no actual voice representing the other side?

Is is a side effect of the presidential system that if the other person loses (Hillary), they just fuck off into the wilderness? 

The only one I hear is Bernie Sanders. Ironic, considering the ridiculous "He's not even a democrat" claims. Well, just as well he is, because no one else is coming across at all.

Like the UK; a useless opposition is no opposition at all.

LOL.  Skin wasn't out during the election cycle.  He was a busy bee until the pussy grabber won.  He needed a break after the election, which I understand.

Uh. Ok. Well, that's what I meant.

Excuse my ignorance, but who is actually considered "leader" of the Democrats? Is there such a thing? Why does there appear to be no actual voice representing the other side?

Is is a side effect of the presidential system that if the other person loses (Hillary), they just fuck off into the wilderness? 

The only one I hear is Bernie Sanders. Ironic, considering the ridiculous "He's not even a democrat" claims. Well, just as well he is, because no one else is coming across at all.

Like the UK; a useless opposition is no opposition at all.

There isn't a leader for the Dems right now. And yes, it's a total side effect of our political system after the other side loses. Same thing happened with the Repugs in 2008 and 12. Only they roared back to life in the 2010 midterms after everyone had written their obituary. Same things are being said about the Dems. That they're toast. Gone. Done. Insignificant. On their last breath. You name it.

But yes, right now, the Dems are in pretty dire straits. From both a leadership standpoint and a bench to pull from. You've got Bernie out there, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, and Jerry Brown all rattling the cages and making noise, But none of them are the de facto leader in any way. They're all obviously jockeying for front runner in 2020. Except maybe Brown who's like 80. 

I can't complain too much about the Dems though. For being as far in the minority as they are, they're holding their own. It helps that the Repugs have mastered the art being a circular firing squad on each other though. They're dealing with their own dysfunction. Everything is a complete mess right now in our political system. I've been a political junkie for almost 20 years and I've never witnessed the shitstorm we're in. Something's gonna break. Something bad and it's gonna happen sooner rather than later. 

lmaoo people still want Bernie??? yall snowflakes think social change is going to happen peacefully :lol2: 

There isn't a leader for the Dems right now. And yes, it's a total side effect of our political system after the other side loses. Same thing happened with the Repugs in 2008 and 12. Only they roared back to life in the 2010 midterms after everyone had written their obituary. Same things are being said about the Dems. That they're toast. Gone. Done. Insignificant. On their last breath. You name it.

But yes, right now, the Dems are in pretty dire straits. From both a leadership standpoint and a bench to pull from. You've got Bernie out there, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, and Jerry Brown all rattling the cages and making noise, But none of them are the de facto leader in any way. They're all obviously jockeying for front runner in 2020. Except maybe Brown who's like 80. 

I can't complain too much about the Dems though. For being as far in the minority as they are, they're holding their own. It helps that the Repugs have mastered the art being a circular firing squad on each other though. They're dealing with their own dysfunction. Everything is a complete mess right now in our political system. I've been a political junkie for almost 20 years and I've never witnessed the shitstorm we're in. Something's gonna break. Something bad and it's gonna happen sooner rather than later. 

I agree with everything you say, but I do think that Elizabeth Warren is a star.  She isn't afraid to stand up and fight (which is something we need in 2020).

Dementia? :blink:

:blink:

Has that USS aircraft carrier arrived near the Korean peninsula yet? I've read it was actually going in the wrong direction. Now I understand why

lmaoo people still want Bernie??? yall snowflakes think social change is going to happen peacefully :lol2: 

Yes because wars and conflicts have only always worked for the winners but as I think we should have learned by now the results of wars have never solved anything. They always ended up causing more problems. It's a never ending vicious circle which ultimately will destroy us all. 

So yes the alternative to war is peace.