Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

I am not a big fan of Angela Merkel but it was misogynistic & cunty that he refused to shake hands with her. I started to believe this man is crazy. even the ex-president of EGYPT who was a utter cunt and conservative shaked hand with her.

she visited Egypt earlier this month and took some nice pics ,  I live close the pyramids and I saw on the road German flags were set on the top of every street light as a welcoming for her.

57057910.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA

w460.jpg?1359568990

Part-DV-DV2053975-1-1-1.jpg

17021806_1815527938473537_32909497132685

9 hours ago, spazz said:

I am not a big fan of Angela Merkel but it was misogynistic & cunty that he refused to shake hands with her. I started to believe this man is crazy. even the ex-president of EGYPT who was a utter cunt and conservative shaked hand with her.

she visited Egypt earlier this month and took some nice pics ,  I live close the pyramids and I saw on the road German flags were set on the top of every street light as a welcoming for her.

w460.jpg?1359568990

It's just a simple matter of respect when meeting heads of state no matter how much you disagree with them on things. 

26 minutes ago, Skin said:

It's just a simple matter of respect when meeting heads of state no matter how much you disagree with them on things. 

TRUE

barack-obama-and-vladimir-putin-share-a-

18 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

It's extremely telling that the few Trump supporters/voters this thread had are so silent. Rather transparent, don't you think?  

they dont want to hurt the feeling of Trumps haters. BTW I dont agree with many things posted here and they dont reflect whats going in the real life.

like the relationship between Russia and the current American leadership which a true hoax even if it is true US and Russia should cooperate to end the crisis of ISIS and the monster of ERDOGAN satanist caliphate.

11 hours ago, spazz said:

w460.jpg?1359568990

These men show much more respect and rightly know that respect must be shown to other leaders in public even if they disagree politically. 

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

It's extremely telling that the few Trump supporters/voters this thread had are so silent. Rather transparent, don't you think?  

Buyers remorse! He's proving worse each passing day and defending him now is beyond pathetic and laughable.

These FBI hearings are a beautiful thing to keep tabs on today. They shut down Trump's absurd wiretapping claims and confirmed there's an investigation into the whole Russia fiasco. The fact that Comey is so tight lipped about it makes me wonder if they really do have some concrete evidence on any dealings. 

Overall, it's a really bad day for Trump. 

7 hours ago, spazz said:

they dont want to hurt the feeling of Trumps haters. BTW I dont agree with many things posted here and they dont reflect whats going in the real life.

like the relationship between Russia and the current American leadership which a true hoax even if it is true US and Russia should cooperate to end the crisis of ISIS and the monster of ERDOGAN satanist caliphate.

Putin can suck my man cunt after I take a taco shit. :o

On 3/20/2017 at 0:30 AM, VogueMusic said:

Tim Allen Says Having Conservative Views in Hollywood Is ‘Like ’30s Germany’

Mahita Gajanan

Tim Allen said he enjoys going on “both sides” of the political spectrum as a comedian, but compared rhetoric in Hollywood surrounding President Trump to Germany in the 1930s.

“You’ve gotta be real careful around here,” he said during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes. This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘you know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.'”

Allen, who hesitated before confessing he attended Trump’s inauguration, is one of the few celebrities in Hollywood who has been outspoken about his conservative views. During the 2016 election, he lent his voice to an ad for Republican pr candidate John Kasich.

In November, Allen told Fox News host Megyn Kelly: “What I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a bit hypocritical for me.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html

Everything is ass-backwards in these conservative minds. I mean, really, "30's Germany"...hmmm, I wonder who really makes it feel that way, uh Tim...?

I mean, god forbid you're lucky enough to live and work (more than comfortably) in a place where people are diverse, actually think reasonably, have life's best privileges, and are open-minded.  Oh yeah, so 30's Germany.

Shut the fuck up Tim and go back to making shitty sitcoms no one likes.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/20/anne-frank-center-tim-allen/

Anne Frank Center demands apology from Tim Allen for 'deeply offensive' comments

DEREK LAWRENCE @DEREKJLAWRENCE

POSTED ON MARCH 20, 2017 AT 11:10PM EDT

Tim Allen’s controversial comments comparing being a conservative in Hollywood to living in 1930s Germany has resulted in a strong condemnation and demand for an apology from the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect.

Appearing Thursday on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the Last Man Standing star discussed attending Donald Trump’s inauguration and the political climate he thinks conservatives in his industry live in. “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes,” he said. “This is like ’30s Germany.”

Offended by the “deeply offensive characterization,” the Anne Frank Center has called for Allen to apologize.

“Tim, have you lost your mind?” said Steven Goldstein, the center’s executive director in a statement. “No one in Hollywood today is subjecting you or anyone else to what the Nazis imposed on Jews in the 1930s – the world’s most evil program of dehumanization, imprisonment and mass brutality, implemented by an entire national government, as the prelude for the genocide of nearly an entire people.”

Goldstein continued, “Sorry, Tim, that’s just not the same as getting turned down for a movie role.  It’s time for you to leave your bubble to apologize to the Jewish people and, to be sure, the other peoples also targeted by the Nazis.”

A representative for Allen did not immediately respond to EW’s request for comment.

The mission of the organization, which is named after the young Jewish girl who kept a now published diary while hiding from the Nazis, is to call out “prejudice, counters discrimination and advocates for the kinder and fairer world of which Anne Frank dreamed.”

10 hours ago, Hector said:

Beautiful!

Sorry Tim Allen but it seems like you deserve all the beating you cry about. Does he even know what happened in 30s Germany?? Lets all collect for a visit to Auschwitz for little carefree Timmy, so he gets a little education on the subject. This coming from a Trump supporter, the irony!! God it's frustrating, so many stupid whiny bug mouths out there...

Trump is the Lady Gaga of politics.  Pathological liar.  Grandiose histrionics all day everyday but when it comes time to actually perform he BOMBS!  And his followers are a cult just like Monsters.

6 hours ago, Skin said:

Trump is the Lady Gaga of politics.  Pathological liar.  Grandiose histrionics all day everyday but when it comes time to actually perform he BOMBS!  And his followers are a cult just like Monsters.

:thumbsup: To a tee! So disturbing how low culture has sunk into the sewer completely (politically and pop culture) just in like 1 year! :(  Fake news, fake 'success', fake presidents, fake mega pop stars, fake chart positions, epic lying left and right yet can look at you dead in the eye and truly believe a blatant flop/failure was not. 0 talent and both so so unbelievable ugly outside and in. 

10 hours ago, Skin said:

Both pretend to be self-made when Daddy coddled and spoiled them and showered them with cash (and swept in to bail them out in times of floppage). 

Both pathologically obsessed with controversial blonde ladies who have 30+ year careers in the public eye.  

Both fat & ugly.

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

He just keeps on lying..  Such a pathological liar who does not even worry that he gets caught out time and time again.  

It's incredible.  He doesn't care and his supporters don't care.  We are in a scary time when truth can stare a segment of the population right in the face and they give two shits.  Frightening .