Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

6 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/324012-msnbcs-rachel-maddow-teases-trump-tax-returns

Rachel Maddow claims to have Trump's tax returns? Seriously? 

This could be part 1 of a bait and switch.  Rachel gives the bait to the Repukes and then she makes them look like fools with the later documents.

13 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

No, they don't think they're stupid. They KNOW they're stupid. And maybe they're not ALL stupid, but anyone who believes this is wildly misinformed on such a dangerous level. This administration knows exactly what's it doing when it sends the KellyAnn's, Stephen Miller's, Reince's. They're blatantly pandering the to Hannity and Limbaugh listening trolls who will NEVER believe anything from any other news source. 

They've found a way to heard just about all of the uneducated, ignorant, sons of bitches we have in this country. And it's quite remarkable when you think of it. 

Agree.  Too large of a segment of our population is officially brainwashed .  Facts have no effect on them even as they look them right in the face.  It's frightening. 

I'm sorry, but I think what Rachel Maddow did last night was for the sheer ratings factor. What a complete and total flop. The fact that the White House got out in front of this and released them before her show just made her look stupid and petty.

I like Rachel, I really do, but this kind of just pissed me off more than anything. 

Yikes his gays are as foul and stinky looking as Monsters. lol All have squinty or dead eyes like most typical Trump supporters. His shtick is simply getting old and tired as fuck now. His rallies esp when they still say 'lock  her up', 'fake media' 'build the wall' and all the other ranting verbal diarrhea zzzz. As awful and repulsive as it was last year, at least it was fresh and I could see how it fired up angry self loathing bigots, gheys etc...The Donald better refresh his hate with new hateful catch praises 'cause his shit is getting more and more like Gaga at the Super Bowl partying like it's 2009. 

Trump and his inept administration are the biggest embarrassments ever.

They're all such liars and so corrupt. I mean all politicians lie but Dump and his ilk are just the worst.

Dump owes Obama an apology for his wiretapping allegations which he had no proof of in the first place (unless you consider the white nationalist rag "Breitbart" credible). Being that Trump has no class, he'll never apologize to Obama but he should not be able to get away with making up such a serious allegation without facing any consequences.

The Country is going down the toilet with him as President. We're more divisive then we've ever been. I can't believe I have to deal with this idiot for at least another 4 years. I was hoping for impeachment but the Republicans have made it clear that they put party above country  so I'm pretty sure the orange buffoon is here to stay.

Ugh.

6 hours ago, LSD said:

Disgusting.   Again showing Donald Trump as being such a wolf in sheeps clothing.  I can't believe some saw him as going to be the "hero of the working class and poor"   :banghead:  Cutting funding to Meals on Wheels - which is not only essential to the people that use it but also provides some much needed human interaction for the housebound. 

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

Disgusting.   Again showing Donald Trump as being such a wolf in sheeps clothing.  I can't believe some saw him as going to be the "hero of the working class and poor"   :banghead:  Cutting funding to Meals on Wheels - which is not only essential to the people that use it but also provides some much needed human interaction for the housebound. 

Agree. Horrible disgusting excuse for a human being, pumpkin Trump and his team of Nazi butternut squashes.

In light of everything that he has done so far over the last 46 days, it would be interesting to hear the point of view of those forum members who voted for him. Do they still support Trump?

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

The Trump administration also wants to cut this wasteful spending :gross:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-declines-to-shake-merkels-hand-during-white-house-visit-180609480.html

Trump declines to shake Merkel’s hand during awkward White House interaction

Gabby Kaufman

Yahoo News March 17, 2017

When it was announced that President Trump would receive German Chancellor Angela Merkel at the White House, there was immediate speculation that the meeting could be tense, to say the least. After all, Trump spent much of his campaign attacking Merkel, going so far as to invoke her name to insult his opponent, Hillary Clinton, who he said wanted to be “America’s Angela Merkel.”

Footage of the two seemed to confirm the icy relationship. After the world leaders met privately in the Oval Office, press photographers and videographers were allowed to enter and captured an awkward exchange.

In one clip, photographers can be heard asking for the two to shake hands. Trump not only ignores them, but ignores Merkel when she leans over to ask him if he wants to shake hands. In the footage, the two don’t address one another or even make eye contact, although Trump tells the press in the room they had a “very good” meeting discussing “many things.”

The two did shake hands when Trump greeted Merkel upon her arrival at the White House.

Trump and Merkel have differed publicly on a number of issues, most notably immigration. Germany adopted an open-door policy to admit Syrian refugees, which Trump called a “catastrophic mistake.”

The Oval Office snub was notable in part because Trump’s handshakes with other world leaders have been closely scrutinized, mainly for their length and vigor. The president has a grab-and-yank style, which was on full display when he greeted Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the White House. During a photo op with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan, their handshake lasted a whopping 19 seconds.

Merkel proved her class in their press conference, must be her decades experience but she sounded clever, grounded, respectful. I must say she has made some terrible mistakes like the refugee crisis, but who doesn't? She really sounds like a sane person and that it aint that easy to find among politicians these days.

On 16/03/2017 at 5:26 PM, LSD said:

LOL. Lets just hope he doesn't get old and needs help from Meals on Wheels hey?

Not shaking the hands with the guest. This guest is a chancelor of one of the greatest EU-members: Germany.

He is so rude and disrespectful. Not gentelmenalike, though this guy cannot be a gentlemen ever. ts such a shame how he behaves.

I hope Merkel gives him some good advices.