Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

How do the American Public feel having such an unhinged and pathetic man as their president ? Β He has hit a new low in craziness and pettiness and is carrying on like a spoilt arrogant child. Β Seeing him tweet such childish petty things such as worrying about Arnold's role on the Apprentice which was just a reality tv show and his crazy attacks on former Presidents is embarrassing for the USA. Β He makes every president before him look dignified, professional and caring in comparison. Β 

LMAO @ Obama spying on Trump......he was all like......

tumblr_m6903c8p0D1qzlhqfo1_500.gif

Β 

I hope it's true and I hope he gets away with it.....better yet, I hope he's applauded for it. And yes, I AM 100% saying if the roles were reversed that Trump and anyone involved should be tried, charged, locked up, impeached....WHATEVER....but if it's Obama.....oh well, it's politics....it's not that bad. What harm did it do? The fucker still made it to presidencyΒ There are no rules anymore Mr. Trump. Wonder why that is?? Whether Obama is guilty or not, the majority of people still hate Trump, he still most likely won't make it his full term and in the meantime he's still going to destroy the country. Now, let's keep digging until we find something. Fuck it, in this era of "alternative facts" and "fake news" I wish the Dems would just make up some shit.....create evidence. WHO REALLY CARES AT THIS POINT. Just get him OUT! He can call it "McCarthyism" or whatever he'd like to label it.....oh well....that's what happens when everyone hates you. Too bad, so sad Dumpster. Karmas a bitch.

Anyone hear today was the day of "pro-Trump marches" across the country?? Haha.....don't feel bad,Β nobody else heard either.....LMAO.Β 

55 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

LMAO @ Obama spying on Trump......he was all like......

tumblr_m6903c8p0D1qzlhqfo1_500.gif

Β 

I hope it's true and I hope he gets away with it.....better yet, I hope he's applauded for it. And yes, I AM 100% saying if the roles were reversed that Trump and anyone involved should be tried, charged, locked up, impeached....WHATEVER....but if it's Obama.....oh well, it's politics....it's not that bad. What harm did it do? The fucker still made it to presidencyΒ There are no rules anymore Mr. Trump. Wonder why that is?? Whether Obama is guilty or not, the majority of people still hate Trump, he still most likely won't make it his full term and in the meantime he's still going to destroy the country. Now, let's keep digging until we find something. He can call it "McCarthyism" or whatever he'd like to label it.....oh well....that's what happens when everyone hates you. Too bad, so sad Dumpster.

Anyone hear today was the day of "pro-Trump marches" across the country?? Haha.....don't feel bad,Β nobody else heard either.....LMAO.Β 

Wasn't in Obama's power to do so. Β If Trump Tower was wiretapped, it was most likely by James Comey, and his FISAΒ investigation is ongoing.Β  Screaming "Obama was spying on me!" is a ploy to get ahead of the story and make sure a certain narrative is prepared.Β  Which is virtually an admission that a wiretapped Trump Tower would have produced something incriminating, and that the results of the wiretapping will lead to moreΒ in the near future...with an Obama-themedΒ smokescreenΒ thrown at any new revelationsΒ when thatΒ time comes. Β 

Β 

13 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

How do the American Public feel having such an unhinged and pathetic man as their president ? Β He has hit a new low in craziness and pettiness and is carrying on like a spoilt arrogant child. Β Seeing him tweet such childish petty things such as worrying about Arnold's role on the Apprentice which was just a reality tv show and his crazy attacks on former Presidents is embarrassing for the USA. Β He makes every president before him look dignified, professional and caring in comparison. Β 

Agree 100%.

Do US citizens realise that Trump and his crew are an absolute laughing stock overseas?. You couldn't make it up.

3 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

Agree 100%.

Do US citizens realise that Trump and his crew are an absolute laughing stock overseas?. You couldn't make it up.

As if they cared. We're talking about a country which constitutes of it's inhabitants thinking it's the greatest country in the world and every other place is shit compared to it. The last 100 years at least they fed on this nationalism and feeling of being the chosen ones. What goes around comes around. The rest of the world? The majority never cared if it even existed.Β 

If theΒ republicans really turn against onΒ Obama then heΒ in serious trouble.

The most significant happening last yearΒ along withΒ Trump being elected isΒ the major shift on US Congress which is nowΒ dominated byΒ the republican majority.

You know Trump is the all time worst when I find myself gaining a level of respect for Bush in terms of recent interviews he has given.Β 

2 hours ago, Nessie said:

If theΒ republicans really turn against onΒ Obama then heΒ in serious trouble.

The most significant happening last yearΒ along withΒ Trump being elected isΒ the major shift on US Congress which is nowΒ dominated byΒ the republican majority.

Huh?

Oh but he sounded semi sane, refrained and nailed it out of the ballpark Tues night lmaoΒ Officially 'pivoted' andΒ presidential now.Β BEST speech and speaker since f'king Reagan etc etc...LOL. How much god damn lower can the US go now? Most mentally INSANE president EVER by 100 miles! Severe narcissist, personality disorder. Nixon and all the rest totally had their marbles together versus 'this' beast.Β 

7 minutes ago, runa said:

USA are a worldwide joke these days.Β 

Trump and his atrocious team and toothless white trash loons could NOT care less. Ameriduh first remember :# lol!Β 

55 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Trump and his atrocious team and toothless white trash loons could NOT care less. Ameriduh first remember :# lol!Β 

American politicians has always been polite and dignified when talking to others etc in the past. I am talking of their general behaviour in engaging with others. Β  Have noticed with all American celebrities, politicians and public figures that have come to Australia, how professional and engaged they were when interviewed or dealing with others. Has always seemed to be of importance to them. Β  Even if people hated the politicians in charge and hated what they were doing, they knew how to speak to people and were respectful. Β Trump has created such an ugly image for America. Β  Not just with his polices and ideology but with his pathological lying, unhinged tweets and horrible way of talking and dealing with anyone. Β The way he mocks people and does not even care is not acceptable behaviour for a leader.Β 

29 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

American politicians has always been polite and dignified when talking to others etc in the past. I am talking of their general behaviour in engaging with others. Β  Have noticed with all American celebrities, politicians and public figures that have come to Australia, how professional and engaged they were when interviewed or dealing with others. Has always seemed to be of importance to them. Β  Even if people hated the politicians in charge and hated what they were doing, they knew how to speak to people and were respectful. Β Trump has created such an ugly image for America. Β  Not just with his polices and ideology but with his pathological lying, unhinged tweets and horrible way of talking and dealing with anyone. Β The way he mocks people and does not even care is not acceptable behaviour for a leader.Β 

standing-ovation.gif

Personally I think this toxic way politicians now speak to each other started with Sarah Palin. Β She polluted the discourse in a way I have never seen in my lifetime and with Trump it has only gotten worse.

I think it's just the problem of hate speech spreading like wildfire since the dawn of social media. It affects everything and everyone because for some strange reason offline life is merely a mimic of online.Β 

12 hours ago, Skin said:

Personally I think this toxic way politicians now speak to each other started with Sarah Palin. Β She polluted the discourse in a way I have never seen in my lifetime and with Trump it has only gotten worse.

Yes. She was an absolute fool/moron/imbecile...etc. She was totally out of her depth on a global scale just as Trump is proving. You need a certain acumen to become a politician and neither have it.