Issa 

(Jesus in Arabic) 

welcome back habibi I missed you so much :inlove:

No one knows.

we don't even know if it's real or not

:rotfl:

Issa 

(Jesus in Arabic) 

Thanks.  I never knew her baby's name. I could not even remember her announcing the baby's name.  She seemed to be pregnant forever and then her son arrived and that was it.  

OOps. wrong thread. 

OOps. wrong thread. 

Come back to the Jancel thread !   

Come back to the Jancel thread !   

I had to Jancel my post, but I am okay with Janet. Nasty is still one of the best songs evah! 

Issa 

(Jesus in Arabic) 

And Jacksonese for 'Payday'

but its a fact some artists used to need more tools to sell albums , but at least Katy Perry , MJ got decent , great single sales  unlike Janet , those hits were fake , payola , thats why she has varely some platinum singles, and her soundscan  single sales are poor ,True blue had 4 singles and it sold 8m , as well Like a virgin and it sold 11m , don t compare Katy with flopita , Katy is a real single artist , janet was the princess of payola 

Again janet never was a great seller in USA , and outside USA  she was NOTHING 

Vogue 3,400,000  -  800,000 -digital sales 

4 minutes 3,180,000

Like a Prayer 2,600,000-     1,000,000 -digital sales

Like a virgin 2,000,000

why flopita has not single sales like this , why , if she had 27 top 10s in USA  ....payola honey 

What evidence do you have that Janet's hits were the result of payola or "fake" or manipulated? Comparing Katy's sales to an artist who was popular pre-digital is irrelevant. Taking a quick look at Wikipedia, most of her big hits were at least certified gold. Both Janet and Madonna have what appears to be four singles that were certified platinum. Janet was extremely popular and well-liked for about 15 years, and every one of her albums sold between 3 - 8 million during that period. We all know Madonna was bigger worldwide and is the better artist, performer, singer, writer, mother, sister, daughter, activist, driver, kisser, etc. 

but Whitney , Madonna , even Mariah sold more singles than Janet ..she never got a 2xp single ...PHYSICALLY , like Vogue was ,Music had more 1xp singles than Janet  , and yes why Madonna has sold like 20m of digital songs since 2005 in USA  , being older than Janet ...why Janet s feat with Nelly was not even close to 4 Minutes , why  , talking about digital sales Janet is the most irrelevant female artist , she has not even ONE 1m digital song sold ...what is your excuse for that honey ...if you has one lol

and yes I can say that Janet s hits were because payola , , the woman used to slay American radio , why she cound t get better single sales ..WHY ...what evidence you have to prove that janet s hits in USA were not payola , if you don t have great single sales ..she sold 23m of singles in USA , COMPARED WITH MADONNA 52M , Whitney 45m , Mariah 38m..

payola.....ALL FOR YOU 

Upon release, Teri VanHorn of MTV News dubbed Jackson "Queen of Radio" as the single made radio airplay history, "[being] added to every pop, rhythmic and urban radio station that reports to the national trade magazine Radio & Records. No other song has conquered all reporting stations in its first week at radio, let alone mastered three formats in one week," said Radio and Records's Kevin McCabe."[19] The song's overall airplay record was later broken by Lady Gaga's "Born This Way", although Gaga's single was able to achieve the feat with a radio airplay deal to play the song hourly.[20]

Yes Madonna is better than Janet ..that is a fact .bigger artist not only in USA , worldwide 

you are a Janet stan lol , you never will accept that the woman never was big , not even in USA , and now she is a big big flop,

And Jacksonese for 'Payday'

:rotfl::lmao:

Its that Monique........

but Whitney , Madonna , even Mariah sold more singles than Janet ..she never got a 2xp single ...PHYSICALLY , like Vogue was ,Music had more 1xp singles than Janet  , and yes why Madonna has sold like 20m of digital songs since 2005 in USA  , being older than Janet ...why Janet s feat with Nelly was not even close to 4 Minutes , why  , talking about digital sales Janet is the most irrelevant female artist , she has not even ONE 1m digital song sold ...what is your excuse for that honey ...if you has one lol

and yes I can say that Janet s hits were because payola , , the woman used to slay American radio , why she cound t get better single sales ..WHY ...what evidence you have to prove that janet s hits in USA were not payola , if you don t have great single sales ..she sold 23m of singles in USA , COMPARED WITH MADONNA 52M , Whitney 45m , Mariah 38m..

payola.....ALL FOR YOU 

Upon release, Teri VanHorn of MTV News dubbed Jackson "Queen of Radio" as the single made radio airplay history, "[being] added to every pop, rhythmic and urban radio station that reports to the national trade magazine Radio & Records. No other song has conquered all reporting stations in its first week at radio, let alone mastered three formats in one week," said Radio and Records's Kevin McCabe."[19] The song's overall airplay record was later broken by Lady Gaga's "Born This Way", although Gaga's single was able to achieve the feat with a radio airplay deal to play the song hourly.[20]

Yes Madonna is better than Janet ..that is a fact .bigger artist not only in USA , worldwide 

you are a Janet stan lol , you never will accept that the woman never was big , not even in USA , and now she is a big big flop,

I just explained all of this to you. I realize I won't change what you believe, but facts are important so I want to correct the record. You can call me a "stan" all you want, but that won't change the reality.

If her hits are all the result of "payola," who was buying all of those albums in the US (6m for Control, 8m for Rhythm Nation, 7m for janet., 3m for The Velvet Rope and All or You)? The only "evidence" you have that Janet's hits are "fake" is that she doesn't have any multiplatinum certifications? As I already said, almost all of her hits are certified gold and she has four platinum singles. I'm looking at the stats on Wikipedia. As a comparison, almost all of Madonna's big hits are certified gold as well, and she also has four platinum singles, three (?) of which are multiplatinum. So, Janet doesn't have any multiplatinum sellers, but on a case by case basis, at her peak Janet's singles sold similarly to Madonna's. The reason M has higher sales is because she was popular for longer and has more hits than Janet. This isn't rocket science, buddy. As for Mariah (whose hits you apparently believe are all "legit"?) and Whitney, it comes down to demographics and genre, but I'm not going to bother getting into that with you.

The reason (or to use your word, "excuse") Janet's digital sales aren't impressive is becauseshe hasn't had any notable hits since 2001. Her career has been "over" for at least 10 years now. 

I just explained all of this to you. I realize I won't change what you believe, but facts are important so I want to correct the record. You can call me a "stan" all you want, but that won't change the reality.

If her hits are all the result of "payola," who was buying all of those albums in the US (6m for Control, 8m for Rhythm Nation, 7m for janet., 3m for The Velvet Rope and All or You)? The only "evidence" you have that Janet's hits are "fake" is that she doesn't have any multiplatinum certifications? As I already said, almost all of her hits are certified gold and she has four platinum singles. I'm looking at the stats on Wikipedia. As a comparison, almost all of Madonna's big hits are certified gold as well, and she also has four platinum singles, three (?) of which are multiplatinum. So, Janet doesn't have any multiplatinum sellers, but on a case by case basis, at her peak Janet's singles sold similarly to Madonna's. The reason M has higher sales is because she was popular for longer and has more hits than Janet. This isn't rocket science, buddy. As for Mariah (whose hits you apparently believe are all "legit"?) and Whitney, it comes down to demographics and genre, but I'm not going to bother getting into that with you.

The reason (or to use your word, "excuse") Janet's digital sales aren't impressive is becauseshe hasn't had any notable hits since 2001. Her career has been "over" for at least 10 years now. 

because she couldn t get a hit since 2003  , she is nothing since then, so that is your excuse hha , she released a lot of singles..so you are agree with me , she never was huge like Madonna in USA    , and she is miserable catalog seller ...again even in the pre digital era she was tiny , next to Madonna ..again her sales are so low considering how big she was on the radio  , so Music was  n1 for 4 weeks , selling  1m of singles , and doesn t really matters was n1 for the same time and it sold 580k lolz , that is payola ..as well all for you  sold less than Don t tell me same with  a lot  of  her hits , and in the 90s , Madonna could get 2xp,, 1xp very near each other Vogue and Justify my love , why Janet who was selling more albums at that time could n t get that ., also how low are her catalog sales prove that she was a payola queen , why people  now don t buy her hits which were hits on the radio , why she has very low impressions compared with Madonna and Whitney ,why she is the biggest flop on youtube ...if her songs were legit hits in USA ...  WHY SHE HAS NOT A 3.4M SONG LIKE VOGUE  , AGAIN WHY HER FEAT WITH NELLY HASNT SOLD LIKE 4 MINUTES , when Nelly was huge ...again she was a decent album seller , not great, she used to wait to get good sales , and she was seling less , and less , and less , and LESS , after Janet album , while Madonna not only proved that she had a great commercial power selling 6.8m , 7.5m , 10m.,5.8m , in a period of 5 years , but yes she waited more than 3 years   to release her next studio album after Bedtime stories and  Ray of light  sold  16m , not 8m like Janet with the payola rope hhhahaah .then Music mega outsold All for you , Madonna just waited 2 years and she got an 11m album sold , FATita 4 years AND SHE SOLD 7M hahahhahhahah ,..payola is a trick in order to people buy more albums , singles , its a legit trick , but it doesn t represent the real  love of general public ..we can see that in Gaga s case ..yes Madonna used payola too with GMAYL , but at least in the 80s  90s, and  00ss she had a  cleaner career , not full of payola , tricks like Mariah and Janet

Like a prayer will reach 3m maybe next year , why that s the payola goes never will get that , if that was a legit hit HAHAHA

Do you want  more proofs ,flopita stan , simply Madonna was a bigger album and single seller than fatita..and worldwide she never was a competition

Really you are a stan , who wants to put flopita in the same Madonna s level ...I hope you can come here lo Latin America , and ask for Janet , people will answer you why a big   WHO .....

Jancel is an embarrassment but she had HITS in the US. She was as big as Katy Perry was today in terms of popularity on the radio and charts back when she had a career. Besides Madonna, Mariah, Whitney...  no other female singer had a bigger career from the mid 80's until 1999 in the US (when Britney and Christina began their chart success). 

Jancel is an embarrassment but she had HITS in the US. She was as big as Katy Perry was today in terms of popularity on the radio and charts back when she had a career. Besides Madonna, Mariah, Whitney...  no other female singer had a bigger career from the mid 80's until 1999 in the US (when Britney and Christina began their chart success). 

nobody says that she hadn t hits in USA , but to try to put Jancel in the same  Madonna s level is insane ..

and again her single sales re low , considering she was so big on the american radio , and her views on youtube are a shame too...

17904086_1205563322896583_63405090452898

17904086_1205563322896583_63405090452898

is that baby even related to her?!

Of course not.  There will be no further comment. Inch Allah.

Definitely it was stolen.

When it rains it pours! Looks like the rumors of Janet relaunching the tour in the fall are coming to fruition. Here's a screen grab someone took from TM (before it was removed). The State of the World Tour. Sounds epic!

janet-jackson-tour-2017-600x212.png

When it rains it pours! Looks like the rumors of Janet relaunching the tour in the fall are coming to fruition. Here's a screen grab someone took from TM (before it was removed). The State of the World Tour. Sounds epic!

janet-jackson-tour-2017-600x212.png

so the janceling cycle will repeat itself:

1. tickets will go on sale

2. people won't buy them because of her jancelling reputation

3. low ticket sales will lead to cancellations

4. the tour will be cancelled and her reputation of jancelling is proven

5. go back to 1.

Definitely it was stolen.

:lol: 

he doesnt look like his father either

😍😍😍 The baby is so cute!

I hope she comes to Toronto again! I'll go again!