MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Janet Jackson thread. World Record Holder for Tour Cancellations.

2 hours ago, ckw25 said:

Erm...I think you're referring to Omar Lopez.

12105219_520725658089953_1876332995_a.jpg

I was referring to this guy, but now that I take a closer look, it might not be him. Have always thought it was!

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 5.16.05 PM.png

2 hours ago, vocalism said:

I was referring to this guy, but now that I take a closer look, it might not be him. Have always thought it was!

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 5.16.05 PM.png

Oh I'm sorry! I was thinking about the wrong guy lol. I still don't think that's Oliver but he does resemble him.

4 hours ago, Suedehead said:

This guy is too fabulous for words :rotfl: 

Timeless piece

For posterity

On 11/5/2017 at 9:55 PM, Gus said:

@29:40

Palpable animosity ....   it was coming more from Madonna's camp? :rotfl:   Transparent much? 

Once again lying and being catty, trying to portray Madonna in an unfavourable light, as opposed to dear, angelic, unassuming, uninterested Janet, of all people. Madonna was not the one giving interviews about the state of Janet Jackson's shipments. For starters

He even tries to justify himself for taking part in that 90s lawsuit, I'd believe him more and appreciate him more if he'd just stick to that choice. He really sounds all over the place :semifunny:   As if they didn't know they were in the presence of one of two or three of the biggest stars on the planet, with a camera on 24/7. Surely they didn't think Madonna was recording some home made clip to watch in her living room when the tour would be over with? 

On 12/5/2017 at 6:31 PM, ULIZOS said:

Nobody's coming for you. We just think your taste in music is shit and laughable.

:thumbsup: 

I'd just like to add that I don't know about ckw's taste in music (other than janet :lol: ) I don't want to comment on that. He's always done that with me, he says something annoying or false in regards to Janet and Madonna and then I point it out and he says I have comprehension problems. I just don't understand why someoe who has clearly stated "Madonna hasn't done anything worthwhile since 1994" would want to post on a Madonna forum in the digital age :blink: 

Well over 2 decades later. If he posted a little bit in the Madonna section I wouldn't find his Janet updates annoying at all. Strawberry Bounce for instance is a Janet fan but is CLEARLY also a Madonna fan and actually spends time in the Madonna section. And COINCIDENTALLY  we have to be reminded of bitchy Kevin Stea's $2 recount of "Madonna and Janet feuding"

When it's clear Kevin Bot is just out seeking publicity for himself off the back of Madonna's name (in the same pathetic way we are seeing with people like Patti LePain) and once again playing along some of the worst Madonna media stereotypes. I have never seen anybody work as hard as Lady Gaga  seriously wtf :lmao:  You have worked with the biggest female star ever and you call this hard work and being disciplined? :rotfl:  And not just any other pop star of course among the younger crop but he obviously picked the one who's been caught red handed ripping her entire career off. It's THAT transparent really what it all comes down to

article-2205434-15173AFC000005DC-115_634

13 minutes ago, XXL said:

He even tries to justify himself for taking part in that 90s lawsuit, I'd believe him more and appreciate him more if he'd just stick to that choice. He really sounds all over the place :semifunny:   As if they didn't know they were in the presence of one of two or three of the biggest stars on the planet, with a camera on 24/7. Surely they didn't think Madonna was recording some home made clip to watch in her living room when the tour would be over with? 

That lawsuit was such a clear attempt to take some money off her...and he's always claiming he 'won' wich is not true,  reaching an out of court settlement after two and a half years of litigation wich is what Madonna did, most probably to avoid expenses of an even lengthier process, is hardy 'winning'...

28 minutes ago, XXL said:

Palpable animosity ....   it was coming more from Madonna's camp? :rotfl:   Transparent much? 

Once again lying and being catty, trying to portray Madonna in an unfavourable light, as opposed to dear, angelic, unassuming, uninterested Janet, of all people. Madonna was not the one giving interviews about the state of Janet Jackson's shipments. For starters

That Tina Landon person, a Janet collaborator, also said being mean was 'Madonna's thing'...wich is ironic since the one time Madonna mentioned Janet publicly was that TOD joke...while they're still talking about how mean Madonna supposedly was...25 years later!

@32:24

When Ckw was banned from the pop princess section, he disapeared and didn't post in any other section. It says a lot, really.

Ckw shouldve been unbanned when the cancellation of the You Tried It tour was hot shit. Too bad he couldn't defend Flangita here around that time. Imagine what excuses he couldve made up for Ms. Coochy :lol:

15 hours ago, Gus said:

That Tina Landon person, a Janet collaborator, also said being mean was 'Madonna's thing'...wich is ironic since the one time Madonna mentioned Janet publicly was that TOD joke...while they're still talking about how mean Madonna supposedly was...25 years later!

So basically, Tina has no comment?  Other than "that was Madonna's thing"?  I guess what Jancel does "has class"?  Gurl pleeze!!!  See you on the next jancelled tour....or was it all just a dream?

First, what is this interviewer chick's obsession with this question and these three "camps"? 

Second, Tina's answer started out pretty thoughtful and diplomatic until she decided to blame M for the whole thing. I mean, there was one tiny comment about Janet in TOD. Janet was the one who publicly bashed M. Was the whole thing really about that stupid RN comment by one of her dancers? 

On 5/4/2017 at 9:03 PM, S.E.X. said:

have you guys seen this?

:lmao: 

WHAT THE FUCK!? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Is she Zordon from the Power Rangers?

10 minutes ago, vocalism said:

First, what is this interviewer chick's obsession with this question and these three "camps"? 

Second, Tina's answer started out pretty thoughtful and diplomatic until she decided to blame M for the whole thing. I mean, there was one tiny comment about Janet in TOD. Janet was the one who publicly bashed M. Was the whole thing really about that stupid RN comment by one of her dancers? 

I know right, & who the fuck was ever in Paula Abdul camp :rotfl:
but yeah, and that RN ToD comment was them essentially playing around....while playing dress up..

17 hours ago, XXL said:

This guy is too fabulous for words :rotfl: 

Timeless piece

For posterity

I think we should just turn this thread into a Qaadir Howard appreciation thread.

Here's another timeless moment, about Gaga...

2 hours ago, acko said:

I know right, & who the fuck was ever in Paula Abdul camp :rotfl:
but yeah, and that RN ToD comment was them essentially playing around....while playing dress up..

In 1989 I was in the fourth grade and I remember my best friend was a total Paula fan. I liked Madonna, obviously. And we'd always argue about which one was better. LOL.

On 14/5/2017 at 5:19 PM, Suedehead said:

4:02

5:06

:rotfl:

5 hours ago, svperstar said:

I think we should just turn this thread into a Qaadir Howard appreciation thread.

Here's another timeless moment, about Gaga...

He's an absolute star!! :wow:

Miss Fucking Gaga, miss girl   :rotfl: 

Love how he calls her out for her trying so desperately to seem innovative when there was nothing original to begin with. And this was circa  the Telephone video with Beyonce, her 2-year career peak. If this guy had been posting here at the time he'd have turned this forum upside down :bow: So funny and smart, calling things exactly like they are. I love that he also makes vocal impressions, the other video about Jancellations is equally astounding

8 minutes ago, Gus said:

4:02

5:06

:rotfl:

:lmao: 

3 hours ago, vocalism said:

In 1989 I was in the fourth grade and I remember my best friend was a total Paula fan. I liked Madonna, obviously. And we'd always argue about which one was better. LOL.

Paula Abdula (similarly to Janet compared to Michael and Madonna for sure) didn't happen outside of the US :laugh:

When you think about "camps" (internationally at least) around the late 80s  and early 90s the true global stars of pop were MJ, Madonna, Prince, Whitney

Mariah and Janet obviously were big stars and big sellers in the 90s but not in the larger than life way (obsessed over)  those other names were

12 hours ago, runa said:

When Ckw was banned from the pop princess section, he disapeared and didn't post in any other section. It says a lot, really.

Totally. Can you imagine if one of us was registered at a Janet forum and spent the entire time writing in the Madonna thread only and said they didn't like anything Janet had done since 1993?

22 hours ago, Gus said:

well, more proof that Madonna wanted to take Janet's career down :rotfl:  isn't it Kevin Stea?

oh wait he must be rehearsing with the hardest working girl he has ever had the privilege of collaborating with

Joanne Stefani

between one rancid meal at that countefeit trattoria and a blow of coke