DitaDolla

You can call my name and I'll be a around.....

64 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yes and yes. 

The "Hail Mary" part sounds good. She should have used THAT VOICE singing the whole song.

While I love "Beautiful Killer", REVOLVER BY DEFAULT IS THE PERFECT 2ND SONG of the Transgression short movie. "Beautiful Killer" had its place; performed once at the Olympia gig and that was a fair treatment. 

4 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

She did it live: 

A Fabulous Performance! 

I meant that I wanted to experience it live; Is be in the audience lip-synching for my life! :dramatic:

It's a great all-out-classic Madonna pop song. Still can't believe it wasn't on the standard edition and the lead single. 

So many bad decisions for MDNA era...

Not to mention the fact that's it sucha RADIO song..... (outside the US I guess)

The standard edition doesn't exist in my world. 

This song is my 2nd favorite from MDNA. 

As i said before. This should have been the 3th single after GGW-GG. It's pop perfection and brings Die Another Day vibes. Can you imagine the video? 

This one and beautiful scars (two beautifuls :1251:) were unfairly treated as bonus tracks...

23 hours ago, scamper said:

I love this song too... And I play it a lot. 

When MDNA came out I remember that when I played the album most people said when they heard some of the songs "Who is the singer?" and I told them "Madonna"... Everybody said "Oh, didn't recognize her voice with the sound effects". Some even said "Oh, I know it's Madonna just because you're telling me but it could be another singer, I wouldn't had notice it":

With "Beautiful killer" was just the opposite. She only had to sing the first line and was like "Hey, that's Madonna for sure". The song, the voice, everything is Madonna 100%. And that's what the generic public wanted to hear. I'm sure that one of the reasons why MDNA didn't work as good as it could have been is because the effects fucked it up. There was a post on this forum with some songs of the album on Madonna's real pitch and I think they sound much better than the album versions. I think that are good songs but feels like they are very "generic". "Beautiful killer" is completly Madonna.

Living For Love and Ghosttown were both *very* Madonna, but public didn't want anything to do with it.

Instead "Bitch Im Madonna" generated most buzz and charted.

Well at least we know M regrets Falling Free not being a single. That's something :D

It's a shame single- and tourwise the worse side of MDNA was presented.

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

Living For Love and Ghosttown were both *very* Madonna, but public didn't want anything to do with it.

Instead "Bitch Im Madonna" generated most buzz and charted.

living for love had that bad release, and ghost town didn't get a proper chance. and anyway, songs need to grow, the audience needs to grow.. I think it all takes either a big amazing album (ROL, lap, erotica, confessions, music) (or project) or you do it by releasing a few singles every few months and then it takes longer

2 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

It's a great all-out-classic Madonna pop song. Still can't believe it wasn't on the standard edition and the lead single. 

So many bad decisions for MDNA era...

It's crazy to think that at first love spent wasn't suppose to be on standard, while B Day song was.🤣

8 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

She did it live: 

so amazing 

the hair

the look

the outfit

the performance

6 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

While I love "Beautiful Killer", REVOLVER BY DEFAULT IS THE PERFECT 2ND SONG of the Transgression short movie. "Beautiful Killer" had its place; performed once at the Olympia gig and that was a fair treatment. 

This. This. This. Can't imagine MDNA without Revolver.

first time I heard this song I thought it sampled something from the 70s or 80s. I felt the same when I heard "get lucky" by daft punk. it's such an amazing and underrated song. it deserved way more attention and could've done really well, just saying. it's madonna @ her best