MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Sam Smith parades around in Stilettoes while Ed Sheeran gets run over. Two generic bores for the price of one

@jazzyjan Oh dear

Surprised Beyawnce isn't on there though. She seems to get into places where fresh air can't.

Good God,  Ed is now hanging out with Tom Hiddleston.   

Tom Hiddleston, Ed Sheeran

What are those stains on his shirt? That's disgusting.

9 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Good God,  Ed is now hanging out with Tom Hiddleston.   

Tom Hiddleston, Ed Sheeran

@jazzyjan WHY are people falling over themselves to kiss his crusty shitty ARSE?

and look at how scruffy and sweaty he is... Ugh.

6 minutes ago, Crux said:

@jazzyjan WHY are people falling over themselves to kiss his crusty shitty ARSE?

and look at how scruffy and sweaty he is... Ugh.

He always looks so scruffy and dishevelled.  So rude. 

I don't know why everyone fusses and raves over him but at the moment, he seems to own the world.  Everyone is falling over themselves to crawl to him. 

Have to get Poirot on the job of finding his appeal !  

Image result for miss marple gifs

18 minutes ago, runa said:

What are those stains on his shirt? That's disgusting.

:wacko:  Runa, I dread to think !   

24 minutes ago, Crux said:

GIF-shocked-tmi-WTF-GIF.gif

:rotfl: Runa.

7 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

:wacko:  Runa, I dread to think !   

:dead:

:lmao: at the topic title change.    Love it. 

I don't mind when performers are not attractive or bland looking but please don't try to sell them as good looking or sexy, like just happened this morning on German TV, it just makes me hate them! 

This guy is not even average looking, he's plain unattractive! And no, there is zero sex appeal, he's repellent. Stop this madness already.

This generation:

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg

sam-smith_shutterstock_233348299_600x487

2F25521600000578-3350051-Candid_Adele_to

calvin-harris-defends-girlfriend-taylor-

o-LADY-GAGA-facebook.jpg

BEY2.jpg

My generation:

big007.jpg

mj-80s.jpg

Prince-2-Artist-of-the-80s.jpg

1342212706-3619199894_MTE1ODA0OTcxNDY5ND

9a514665481842f77c57c889919ca68e.jpg

tinaturner-80s-rnb-singer.jpg

19 minutes ago, mnino said:

This generation:

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg

sam-smith_shutterstock_233348299_600x487

2F25521600000578-3350051-Candid_Adele_to

calvin-harris-defends-girlfriend-taylor-

o-LADY-GAGA-facebook.jpg

BEY2.jpg

My generation:

big007.jpg

mj-80s.jpg

:inlove::inlove::brenspin:

34 minutes ago, mnino said:

big007.jpg

mj-80s.jpg

:inlove: Artists with TRUE talent.

Meanwhile. thanks to streaming, Ed Sheeran now has 9 songs in the UK top ten Singles Chart.

Bloody ridiculous!

@Crux :wacko:I wake up to this !   My God,  the blandness is frightening and terrifying.  I truly am baffled as to what people see in this man.  He is the worst of the worst.  His songs are merely "pleasant"  at best and he has no charisma on stage at all.  Yet, he is the biggest star in the world musically at the moment.  

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

@Crux :wacko:I wake up to this !   My God,  the blandness is frightening and terrifying.  I truly am baffled as to what people see in this man.  He is the worst of the worst.  His songs are merely "pleasant"  at best and he has no charisma on stage at all.  Yet, he is the biggest star in the world musically at the moment.  

Yes, but in a way he's the perfect antidote to people like Gaga who wail, overdress, over produce etc. People of sick of all the overhype and watching a guy play guitar or Adele sing is a break from the pop princess dross and the excess of the rappers.  

12 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, but in a way he's the perfect antidote to people like Gaga who wail, overdress, over produce etc. People of sick of all the overhype and watching a guy play guitar or Adele sing is a break from the pop princess dross and the excess of the rappers.  

good points!

14 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I see what you mean but most of the music produced now is middle of the road and the stars don't have any charisma. It is what we are always hearing.    Even the Pop Princesses are fairly mundane and harmless.  

I Won't whinge about Ed in this post !   Just post the video of him on the Jimmy Fallon show. 

Thanks to streaming and to sales, only one song won´t be Ed sheeran´s in the top ten in the UK...time to change again the rules? so the songs count in both charts, or only if you buy the sepparately do they count in the singles´charts?

34 minutes ago, promise to try said:

Thanks to streaming and to sales, only one song won´t be Ed sheeran´s in the top ten in the UK...time to change again the rules? so the songs count in both charts, or only if you buy the sepparately do they count in the singles´charts?

Surely they should only count if they are an officially released single? 

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

That's a good point to make....

Although, Ed isn't above rapping on some of his album tracks....have you heard these...

Cringe.

Love many of the newer artists songs, but some try to act badass when they're privileged people. Good examples are Gaga & Bey. 

Don't really notice or bothered by Sheehan or Smith much. Feel like they're not as overly obnoxious with their pretentious virtue signaling. Just that can't get into any of their music. 

Beautiful commercial music used to be an escapism from every day reality. Where is beautiful popular music nowadays? In the second millennium we have come to witness the tragically sad involution of popular commercial music. Most of the sounds coming from Ed Sheeran's, Sam Smith, Swift and Adele's orifices are so toxic they make something like hydrochloric acid look harmless...

Streaming, more deceitful streaming, meaningless déjà vu music videos, predictable radio programming: you cannot polish a turd. Another layer of icing on a shit cake doesn't make it taste good.

Revolutions stem from the underground, led by pioneers: where are they nowadays?

Is there hope somewhere? Or is this a mirror reflection of the global political landscape? Fuck, in the 1930s and 1940s music was absolutely BRILLIANT and often uplifting considering the times ...

In 2017 pop music is dying of its own shallow fumes, making you want to kill yourself fucking depressingly bad as it is.