MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Sam Smith parades around in Stilettoes while Ed Sheeran gets run over. Two generic bores for the price of one

@Crux.  I need to urgently leave Australia :gross: Our mutual "non favourite" Ed bland Sheeran has dominated the 2017 Australian charts. Had the biggest selling album plus the biggest selling single - the Shape of you. Plus had 3 singles in the top 5 sellers of the year.  :banghead:.   MAKE IT STOP 

Can we send Pat Phelan to meet him or have Max Branning take him up on the roof of the Queen Vic ! 

39 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Crux.  I need to urgently leave Australia :gross: Our mutual "non favourite" Ed bland Sheeran has dominated the 2017 Australian charts. Had the biggest selling album plus the biggest selling single - the Shape of you. Plus had 3 singles in the top 5 sellers of the year.  :banghead:.   MAKE IT STOP 

Can we send Pat Phelan to meet him or have Max Branning take him up on the roof of the Queen Vic ! 

:lmao:

@Jazzy Jan I know exactly how you feel. His album has gone back at #1 again due to his awful Christmas #1 single, "Perfect". 

and 4 of them are in the top 6 best selling songs of 2017. http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-top-40-biggest-songs-of-2017-on-the-official-chart__21327/

WHY?  I don't understand what's so great about him. :banghead:

That new song of his is a complete rip off of "Unchained Melody" and "If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" and yet people are acting like he's Gods gift to music.

Why does this diamond encrusted turd get a free pass for everything? Ugh.. Kill me now.

On 2018-01-05 at 4:26 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

Unfortunately I think it's everywhere, not only in Australia... :wacko:

On 1/5/2018 at 1:26 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

It's not any better here in the US.

Ed Sheeran is getting sued yet again for ripping off a song. He co-wrote the song for Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw called the Rest of our life but it is a complete copy of an Australian country song called When I found you performed by Jasmine Rae. The Australian writers are suing him alongside Faith and and Tim. They claimed Ed would of heard the song when he was touring Australia. 

Have a listen to both. 

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

OMG, wtf, Ed is number one EVERYWHERE !!!

It is a worldwide disgrace !  

@Genevieve Vavance  he  recently made a cameo as a guest star character on the Simpsons as Lisa's Friend. He pops up everywhere too. 

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Ed Sheeran is getting sued yet again for ripping off a song. He co-wrote the song for Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw called the Rest of our life but it is a complete copy of an Australian country song called When I found you performed by Jasmine Rae. The Australian writers are suing him alongside Faith and and Tim. They claimed Ed would of heard the song when he was touring Australia. 

Have a listen to both. 

OMG! Not surprising they're suing him.

He's cropping up on so many songs. He was one some afrobeat one yesterday. Talk about saturation. 

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

OMG! Not surprising they're suing him.

He's cropping up on so many songs. He was one some afrobeat one yesterday. Talk about saturation. 

I know ! The songs and arrangements are near on identical. It has been predicted they will get millions out of this case. He is such a rip off merchant yet gets promoted as some kind of musical genius.