Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Sam Smith parades around in Stilettoes while Ed Sheeran gets run over. Two generic bores for the price of one

Recommended Posts

Ed’s newest forgettable  video 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actual liked his debut a lot. But he's become increasingly unlikable with each release. Same with Taylor. No wonder they are friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if this has been posted but poor Ed has been chased off Twitter by Gaga fans... :lmao:

Ed Sheeran says he's stopped using Twitter after receiving loads of hatred

There'll sadly be no more tweeting for Ed Sheeran as he says he's stopped using Twitter after facing endless trouble with trolls.

The singer has expressed dismay at the waves of hatred he receives on the social media site, admitting that reading what's said is a downer on his day-to-day life.

"There's nothing but people saying mean things," , "One comment ruins your day. But that's why I've come off it. The head-f**k for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much."

Ed cited a recent example when reports in which he mentioned Lady Gaga got misconstrued, leading to negativity and hatred to come barrelling at him from Twitter users.

"Lady Gaga's fanbase read an interview in which they assumed I was talking about her and they all f**king hate. And it wasn't anything to do with that at all.

"So I think Twitter gets on a massive steam roll of assuming things and then you get in the shit."

Almost all of Ed's tweets are automatic uploads that come through from his Instagram account, though there would be occasional tweets he sent out directly from the platform.

From now on, the Instagram updates will continue to upload to his Twitter feed but he will no longer be using it directly himself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crux said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted but poor Ed has been chased off Twitter by Gaga fans... :lmao:

Ed Sheeran says he's stopped using Twitter after receiving loads of hatred

There'll sadly be no more tweeting for Ed Sheeran as he says he's stopped using Twitter after facing endless trouble with trolls.

The singer has expressed dismay at the waves of hatred he receives on the social media site, admitting that reading what's said is a downer on his day-to-day life.

"There's nothing but people saying mean things," , "One comment ruins your day. But that's why I've come off it. The head-f**k for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much."

Ed cited a recent example when reports in which he mentioned Lady Gaga got misconstrued, leading to negativity and hatred to come barrelling at him from Twitter users.

"Lady Gaga's fanbase read an interview in which they assumed I was talking about her and they all f**king hate. And it wasn't anything to do with that at all.

"So I think Twitter gets on a massive steam roll of assuming things and then you get in the shit."

Almost all of Ed's tweets are automatic uploads that come through from his Instagram account, though there would be occasional tweets he sent out directly from the platform.

From now on, the Instagram updates will continue to upload to his Twitter feed but he will no longer be using it directly himself.

 

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

:lmao:

The best part is Ed wondering why people dislike him. :rotfl:

"The head-f**k for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crux said:

New video...

 

 

 

If only the title were true... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ed's supposedly dropping a Despacito style remix of Perfect featuring Bouncey 🐝🐝🐝🐝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 sec of that shit and I want to cut my veins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, karbatal said:

If only the title were true... 

Hear, hear 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rotfl: this is a copy of a text message I got today from my loveable and cheeky friend. 

" I knew you would want to know that someone loved so much by you, who you consider a very talented man achieved something great today. You are going to love this. He was awarded a MBE by the Royal family.  Ed  Sheeran !!! I know you will be celebrating this great news all weekend!  Yay Ed.  Party time at your place. " 

:lol:  I love my friends. The same guy told me he got tickets for us to see Ed for my birthday.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: this is a copy of a text message I got today from my loveable and cheeky friend. 

" I knew you would want to know that someone loved so much by you, who you consider a very talented man achieved something great today. You are going to love this. He was awarded a MBE by the Royal family.  Ed  Sheeran !!! I know you will be celebrating this great news all weekend!  Yay Ed.  Party time at your place. " 

:lol:  I love my friends. The same guy told me he got tickets for us to see Ed for my birthday.  

 

Tell him you want a new gift...or you're getting a new friend.  :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ed Sheeran and Andrea bocelli will release italian/English duet of perfect next Friday:megamanson::megamanson::shoot: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised to see the streaming numbers of Sam Smith and his Goodbye song... Kids listen to that shit these days ? 

Oh lord. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

God is evil :banghead:

:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's so desperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing is that so many people have zero idea who are these guys. I mean, they can have mega superhits and all that but in the end, ask your mother or your sister or brother if they know Ed Sheeran and they will be like "uh?". The same with Sam Smeeth. 

Maybe it's not their fault, maybe it's the new way to consume music. I don't know. But these nobodies are unable to get the global recognition that they should have after YEARS being pandered everywhere! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Tell him you want a new gift...or you're getting a new friend.  :lmao:

:rotfl: ha ha. He messes about with me for a laugh.  Has been in the car with me when I have turned on the radio, heard Ed and whinged about him !   He actually is sick of Ed as well now.  Was groaning about Ed appearing on Game of Thrones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Thing is that so many people have zero idea who are these guys. I mean, they can have mega superhits and all that but in the end, ask your mother or your sister or brother if they know Ed Sheeran and they will be like "uh?". The same with Sam Smeeth. 

Maybe it's not their fault, maybe it's the new way to consume music. I don't know. But these nobodies are unable to get the global recognition that they should have after YEARS being pandered everywhere! 

Karbatal,  wish we had the same reaction here.  Ed is EVERYWHERE in Australia. Plus is raved about as a major talent by the press like Elvis, Prince and MJ combined. :rant: He is doing stadium tours here next year. I want to move away !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard Eminem’s song with Ed. It’s absolutely BLAND. Eminem had his peak years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×