MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Sam Smith parades around in Stilettoes while Ed Sheeran gets run over. Two generic bores for the price of one

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

:lmao: I am with you.  At least Sam and Adele have good voices.  Ed does not even sound good.  

Crux,  he is on an advert here advertising Nova radio.  Not only do I have to hear him CONSTANTLY when ever I turn on the radio but now I have to see him as well.  If I keep hearing him, I will join you on the skyscraper.  Then we can pray for divine intervention from the stars we love to serenade us and save us from Ed Sheeran. 

:lmao: I turned on the radio about 20 minutes ago and they started played his new song, so I turned it off before it went sailing through the window.

Why is this non entity cluttering up our airwaves? It was the same with James Blunt and that awful "Beautiful" song. Thank fuck he disappeared so we never had to endure that dreadful whining voice again. Hoping the same will happen to Ed but he seems to have lasted much longer than James did.

Thank heavens we have quality acts like Madonna to cleanse out palates from turds like this. :lol:

James Blunt is actually still a hugely successful act and he is hilarious on twitter and become a legend for his comebacks. 

And I love this mix of 1973 - so summery

As for Ed Sheeran, I'm going to defend him too. He's got some great songs and Castle on the Hill is great too. Like Adele, his album is really the sound of an era. You hear it everywhere, it's easy listening, laid back songs for summer. There's no pretence. Took me a while to get it and I wouldn't buy the album but they're good songs.

I'd take these songs over many of the bloated, froth pop of the princesses.

Am I getting old? 

PS: really don't like Som Smeet's voice.

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Like Adele, his album is really the sound of an era.

God help us.

Apparently Ed wants to live in New Zealand and has enquired about moving there.   

What have the poor Kiwis done to deserve that. :wacko:

Singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran wants to move to New Zealand - and has even applied for residency.

The Photograph singer told ZM radio host Megan Sellers that he loves New Zealand so much he inquired about citizenship when he visited NZ shores during a year-long break from the music industry.

"I did ask for citizenship and I think we got an email from someone involved with that. So maybe that's going to happen. Maybe I can be a citizen."

ed Sheeran is the guy I don't really care about but I just choose to not like him because he's so popular and vanilla. but he's "talented" because he knows how to play some guitars. 

So it's between bland Ed and bland Sam to get album of the year at the Grammys 2018. 

Lets hope Beyoncé doesn't release music cause you know with some folks around in Mnation lol 

The only song I can really enjoy of Sam Bland is  the Naughty boy song he sang on. 

2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

So it's between bland Ed and bland Sam to get album of the year at the Grammys 2018. 

Lets hope Beyoncé doesn't release music cause you know with some folks around in Mnation lol 

The only song I can really enjoy of Sam Bland is  the Naughty boy song he sang on. 

Mmmmm,   Great minds think alike. :lol:  Ed and Sam are Bland and blander.  All we need is Ellie Blanding and we have bland, blander and blandest. 

I  don't mind Sam actually and really use that phrase for Ellie ( bland )  Taylor Vanilla George Swift ( blander )  and Ed ( blandest ) 

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Mmmmm,   Great minds think alike. :lol:  Ed and Sam are Bland and blander.  All we need is Ellie Blanding and we have bland, blander and blandest. 

I  don't mind Sam actually and really use that phrase for Ellie ( bland )  Taylor Vanilla George Swift ( blander )  and Ed ( blandest ) 

:lol2: Give me uniqueness! 

I'm glad I got to experience extravagant, unique  pop stars in my growing up years. 

31 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

:lol2: Give me uniqueness! 

I'm glad I got to experience extravagant, unique  pop stars in my growing up years. 

Same here.  

I don't know if I am explaining it well but even the easy listening stars had more passionate and great music then.  The ballads were either beautiful, passionate or sad and the singers had magnificent voices.  Today the ballads are just middle of the road pleasant tunes most of the time.  

Compare them to, let's say, Bryan Adams and Richard Marx.

well, maybe his new album will all sound like his hit 'stay all night'....i know it had stay in it

He still looks chubby to me.

I hope his next release isn't a snoozefest.

Sam and Ed share this thread I think so here is Ed at the Brit Awards - looking like a Garden Gnome priest 

rs_634x1024-170222094608-634-ed-sheeran-

Why heterosexual men look so disheveled? can't he hire a stylist...it will not affect his sexual orientation. such a sad sight.

He's so ugly, can't believe he has so much success. Wtf !!!

I'll take Ed over the blocked nose whine of Som Smeet but yes the charts just seem to be filled with the blandest stars ever.

Dont even get me started on the boring shite that is Bastille. I've never heard such a voice do devoid of any emotion.

On 18/02/2017 at 11:07 PM, Crux said:

:lmao: I turned on the radio about 20 minutes ago and they started played his new song, so I turned it off before it went sailing through the window.

Why is this non entity cluttering up our airwaves? It was the same with James Blunt and that awful "Beautiful" song. Thank fuck he disappeared so we never had to endure that dreadful whining voice again. Hoping the same will happen to Ed but he seems to have lasted much longer than James did.

Thank heavens we have quality acts like Madonna to cleanse out palates from turds like this. :lol:

@Crux  I Saw this photo and had to share it with you, :lmao: Ed and James Blunt at the Golden Camera Awards in Germany 

rs_634x1024-170304192018-634.Ed-Sheeran-

Red pubic hair!❗️

On 22/2/2017 at 8:38 PM, Kilt said:

Why heterosexual men look so disheveled? can't he hire a stylist...it will not affect his sexual orientation. such a sad sight.

I think that's him after hiring a stylist.

Remember this is what he used to look like first:

h-3.00902864-1819025_0x440.jpg

He is very ugly. Does he have a girlfriend?

On 05/03/2017 at 1:44 PM, jazzyjan said:

@Crux  I Saw this photo and had to share it with you, :lmao: Ed and James Blunt at the Golden Camera Awards in Germany 

rs_634x1024-170304192018-634.Ed-Sheeran-

:scared: Oh Jesus. I don't know how much more I can take of these non entities. Will someone smother me with a pillow to put me out of my misery? 

Ginger pubes has just released his new album and it's gone straight to number 1.

and how depressing to learn that Mr. Vanilla sold 232,000 on day 1. :wacko:

3 hours ago, Crux said:

:scared: Oh Jesus. I don't know how much more I can take of these non entities. Will someone smother me with a pillow to put me out of my misery? 

Ginger pubes has just released his new album and it's gone straight to number 1.

and how depressing to learn that Mr. Vanilla sold 232,000 on day 1. :wacko:

I know :wacko:  I have my radio on the classic hits station now because every time I turned it on in the car, there was bloody Ed and his bland boring song about growing up on a castle or some garbage.   Even the lyrics are bland and forgettable. There is nothing exciting, original or inspiring about his music but people love him.  Compare that to a song like " the Whole of the moon"  from the Waterboys which was on the classics station I turned on to.  A song with passion, melody and incredible lyrics.  I just don't get it Ed. 

20 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

I know :wacko:  I have my radio on the classic hits station now because every time I turned it on in the car, there was bloody Ed and his bland boring song about growing up on a castle or some garbage.   Even the lyrics are bland and forgettable. There is nothing exciting, original or inspiring about his music but people love him.  Compare that to a song like " the Whole of the moon"  from the Waterboys which was on the classics station I turned on to.  A song with passion, melody and incredible lyrics.  I just don't get it Ed. 

Completely agree. The first thing I do (or did) when I wake up is turn on the radio while I make breakfast, but I've stopped doing that as i'm sick of them overplaying his music and praising him like he's the second coming. Even when you change the station he's there.... So this morning I thought, "Oh, I'll see what's on tv"....and bugger me...there he is again as I was flicking through the channels. Arghhhhhhhhh. Why on earth is this joker getting so much love? His music is bland and basic. I can't believe we've gone from artists like MJ, Prince and Madonna to this.

@Crux  look at this advert that is on all the time.  Ed does it for for both Melbourne and Sydney by saying Hello.   Different artists on the advert but Ed is played the most.  :wacko: