MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Sam Smith parades around in Stilettoes while Ed Sheeran gets run over. Two generic bores for the price of one

The current untitled second studio album by Sam Smith is in the making and it serves as follow-up to his acclaimed debut album “In the Lonely Hour“, released in 2014.

The project is scheduled to be released early 2017 via Method and Capitol Records.

Confirmed/Registered tracks:

• A Film and a Frame | Sam Smith, Rob Slater & Joe Grayson
  • Boom | Sam Smith & James Napier
  • Bulletproof | Sam Smith & James Napier
  • Concrete | Sam Smith, Joe Grayson, Rob Slater & Daniel Charlesworth
  • Crash-Landed Clouds | Sam Smith, Rob Slater & Joe Grayson
  • Delicate | Sam Smith & Shahid Khan
  • Do or Die | Sam Smith, James Napier & David Sneddon
  • Infected | Sam Smith & Martin Sjolie
  • Lava | Sam Smith & Rachel Furner
  • Like Crazy | Sam Smith, Mike Mac, Margaret Sullivan, Jonathan Keyes & Jordan Baum
  • No Love  (SNIPPET HERE) https://nippyspace.com/v/55a874
  • Strobe Light | Linda Perry & Sam Smith
  • Give A | Sam Smith & Francis White
  • I Don’t Care | Sam Smith & Jim Duguid
  • I Want What You Have | Sam Smith & Francis White
  • Feel What I Feel | Jerry C King & Chauncey D Alexander
  • Take My Love | Sam Smith, Claude Kelly & Steve Robson
  • Tear It Down | Sam Smith

Sam-Smith-2015.png

He will always get my respect just for beating Gaga with that Bond song at the Oscars. Thank you very much.

8 hours ago, runa said:

He will always get my respect just for beating Gaga with that Bond song at the Oscars. Thank you very much.

:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, runa said:

Yes, I'd forgotten about him beating her rape song. Isn't it strange how she no longer speaks about it?

23 hours ago, Crux said:

:lmao: I knew this thread would get that kind of response.

Crux,  I am in the minority here alongside you.   I don't mind Sam Smith and think he has had some good songs such as Stay with me and I'm not the only one.    Much prefer him to Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding and Taylor Swift.  He has more personality than them too. :lol:

49 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Crux,  I am in the minority here alongside you.   I don't mind Sam Smith and think he has had some good songs such as Stay with me and I'm not the only one.    Much prefer him to Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding and Taylor Swift.  He has more personality than them too. :lol:

Hey Jan. Out of all the one's you've mentioned Ed Sheeran is the one I find mind boggling. How this unattractive, boring, bland, non entity became so big is a mystery to me. I don't find him talented at all. I tried listening to "X" (or multiply) a few weeks ago and had to turn it off. Total yawnfest.

On 16/02/2017 at 1:37 AM, Crux said:

Hey Jan. Out of all the one's you've mentioned Ed Sheeran is the one I find mind boggling. How this unattractive, boring, bland, non entity became so big is a mystery to me. I don't find him talented at all. I tried listening to "X" (or multiply) a few weeks ago and had to turn it off. Total yawnfest.

:lol: Crux,  I can't handle him.  He is everywhere here.  Everytime I happen to turn on the radio, there is Ed.  Not just one new song but 2 new songs and they play him constantly.  They play interviews with him on the television and call him the biggest music star in the World.  He is so up himself too. . He is always in Australia and some media people are even calling him "Aussie Ed"     I can't stand him, his music or how he is shoved down our throats even minute of the day.   Worse than Taylor Swift and that is saying something.  

will he be more out there this time around - gay it up - as they say. since he's skinny and all and we are living in the trump era. 

will he slay or crash and burn?

8 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

:lol: Crux,  I can't handle him.  He is everywhere here.  Everytime I happen to turn on the radio, there is Ed.  Not just one new song but 2 new songs and they play him constantly.  They play interviews with him on the television and call him the biggest music star in the World.  He is so up himself too. . He is always in Australia and some media people are even calling him "Aussie Ed"     I can't stand him, his music or how he is shoved down our throats even minute of the day.   Worse than Taylor Swift and that is saying something.  

:dead: He's been shoved down our throats since 2011, Jan. We've got Adele and Sam Smith but Ed get's a lot more exposure on the radio than they do.

It really says a lot about the current state of music when he's refered to as the biggest in the world.

Back in the 90's I used to moan about hearing "Bryans Adam's at every turn, but looking back "Everything I do" was (and still is) a great song.  Ed Sheeran makes me want to chuck myself from the top of a skyscraper. :lol:

If I have to choose, I choose Ed (But, please, never obliged me to play such a cruel game of Would you rather). Sam's voice makes me want to pull myself out the window and his horrible victim personality reminds me Lady Cunt.

On 2/15/2017 at 6:37 AM, Crux said:

17 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand how 'Ed Sheeran' is a thing. Really. Like, how...and why...???

On 2/14/2017 at 8:29 AM, Crux said:

The current untitled second studio album by Sam Smith is in the making and it serves as follow-up to his acclaimed debut album “In the Lonely Hour“, released in 2014.

The project is scheduled to be released early 2017 via Method and Capitol Records.

Confirmed/Registered tracks:

• A Film and a Frame | Sam Smith, Rob Slater & Joe Grayson
  • Boom | Sam Smith & James Napier
  • Bulletproof | Sam Smith & James Napier
  • Concrete | Sam Smith, Joe Grayson, Rob Slater & Daniel Charlesworth
  • Crash-Landed Clouds | Sam Smith, Rob Slater & Joe Grayson
  • Delicate | Sam Smith & Shahid Khan
  • Do or Die | Sam Smith, James Napier & David Sneddon
  • Infected | Sam Smith & Martin Sjolie
  • Lava | Sam Smith & Rachel Furner
  • Like Crazy | Sam Smith, Mike Mac, Margaret Sullivan, Jonathan Keyes & Jordan Baum
  • No Love  (SNIPPET HERE) https://nippyspace.com/v/55a874
  • Strobe Light | Linda Perry & Sam Smith
  • Give A | Sam Smith & Francis White
  • I Don’t Care | Sam Smith & Jim Duguid
  • I Want What You Have | Sam Smith & Francis White
  • Feel What I Feel | Jerry C King & Chauncey D Alexander
  • Take My Love | Sam Smith, Claude Kelly & Steve Robson
  • Tear It Down | Sam Smith

Sam-Smith-2015.png

lmao um..that sounds like the track list to a Mariah album! lol 

On 17/02/2017 at 4:55 AM, Crux said:

:dead: He's been shoved down our throats since 2011, Jan. We've got Adele and Sam Smith but Ed get's a lot more exposure on the radio than they do.

It really says a lot about the current state of music when he's refered to as the biggest in the world.

Back in the 90's I used to moan about hearing "Bryans Adam's at every turn, but looking back "Everything I do" was (and still is) a great song.  Ed Sheeran makes me want to chuck myself from the top of a skyscraper. :lol:

:lmao: I am with you.  At least Sam and Adele have good voices.  Ed does not even sound good.  

Crux,  he is on an advert here advertising Nova radio.  Not only do I have to hear him CONSTANTLY when ever I turn on the radio but now I have to see him as well.  If I keep hearing him, I will join you on the skyscraper.  Then we can pray for divine intervention from the stars we love to serenade us and save us from Ed Sheeran. 

Fully agree with you all on Ed Sheeran.

Looks like barf.

Sings like he's barfing.

What a barfing affair. And I add Ham Smith and Adull too to the mix although, yes they have better vocals... but for crying out loud, they represent the celebration of mediocrity in its most unflattering, one-dimensional form.

Rant over.

3 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Fully agree with you all on Ed Sheeran.

Looks like barf.

Sings like he's barfing.

What a barfing affair. And I add Ham Smith and Adull too to the mix although, yes they have better vocals... but for crying out loud, they represent the celebration of mediocrity in its most unflattering, one-dimensional form.

Rant over.

Pjcowley,  he also admits to shitting himself on stage.  :no:  Could it get worse.  

We need Princess Beatrice with her sword to get him again. 

11 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Pjcowley,  he also admits to shitting himself on stage.  :no:  Could it get worse.  

We need Princess Beatrice with her sword to get him again. 

Oh yeah, heard that one. Disgusting.

You are very kind Jazz. I say let's get rid of him and those of that shitty generation (Swfit, Smith, Adull... ooh fuck) like him altogether:

snow-white-head-explode.gif